Page 122 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2495
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: True Blood-HBO's new vampire series

^^ I know especially the last episode. I hate the way she says BEEEEL.

And it's always BEEEEL CAWMPTON. Never just Beeel.

I was loving all the Lafayette screen time last weekend, but it didn't ring true to me. Lafayette has always been portrayed (TB Lafayette, that is) as sexually aggressive ... like with the senator (I know that was just a "job") and when he took Tara to that house party and he was trying to hit on straight men. Yeah, he was cute last Sunday, but I wouldn't expect him to be all shy and bashful when he likes someone.

Eric was giving me the creeps too ... all that smiling ... *shivers* He looked like a maniacal serial killer ... oh, wait, he is!! LOL Still it was creepy. Definitely holding his cards to his vest with Russell and everyone involved with him. I'm totally missing Pam. It's been two weeks now without her, right?

Dying to find out if Beehl is a daywalker with special powers now or if it was a dream. And what happens to Sookie ... totally running off the rails of the books (but I LOVE it).

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I'm just wondering when Alcide is going to stop being such a damn wimp?

Anyway, just for giggles...

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

You know what I liked best about tonight's episode? Very little Crystal-related BS...and no screen time for her....yay!!

Otherwise, they're really really far off the book plotline aren't they? Hmm.

I did like the magister however...=(

Alcide is such a wimp a kick in the balls, really? I do kind of like the Magister. I really really am so sick of Sookie's stupid ass telling Tara she was wrong for leaving Bill. I actually am happy Tara used her damn brain and broke them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    God.. Anna Paquin's acting is so fucking bad lately. I can't even take the dramatic parts seriously anymore.
    i can't take any part of this show seriously. there's something very overripe and campy about the whole thing. i don't know how much of it is intentional but the result is that even the 'serious' parts seem tongue-in-cheek.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I just finished the second season. I only started watching it because all my other shows have summer break but I came to like it. I don't think the plot is very great but I like the setting in Louisiana (even the accent!)and the cast is quite hot. I lurve Jason Stackhouse ^^. But damn, after 2 seasons I still find Anna Paquin's fuglyness very distracting. Her body is hot but her face looks like Sandra Bernhard.

I hate that they killed the magister. I hate that Alcide was too much of a pussy to kill Debbie. I hate that they killed Cooter - I'm gonna miss him. I hated that Hadley pulled the ol' "whisper it in his ear" trick so that anyone who doesn't know what's going on is still lost. Loved Tara kicking Beeeel's ass out the back of that truck. Overall, this episode was build up for all that is to come... looking forward to Beeel really becoming an evil bastard now- I wonder how much daylight he can take now that he nearly sucked Succkkkkeey dry.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I am also jumping on board with the book talk being in another thread. There are many of us who haven't read it so ti's nice to gwatch the show without knowing what's to come.

I missed the first 20 minutes of the show last night but I agree with everyone saying Anna's acting is really off this season. It seems she is overracting or something. I don't know. The post-mortem was hilarious.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    I am also jumping on board with the book talk being in another thread. There are many of us who haven't read it so ti's nice to gwatch the show without knowing what's to come.
    Even though we have read the books we don't know whats going to happen either because AB doesn't stick with the book plots. I do understand the request though because we do have a book section.

I think the post mortem is taking away time from the show, it seems way to short to me. I just get into it and it's over.

When Anna screamed after her coma state and saw Bill I have to say she went from unattractive to down right fugly. Mercy woman.

I'm waiting to see how Eric pays back the King of Mississippi.

However Jason doesn't have the same blood as Sookie? OK I get that they wanted to bring Beeeehl back into her life but she's fairy and Jason isn't?

I'm wondering if Claudine is going to come to Sookies world to protect her and the coma bit is how they introduced her.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
    I was at my friend's place last night and she had the Tudors on. James Frain really is an awesome actor. I should not like Franklin Mott as much as I do.
    This probably was addressed earlier, but is Franklin Mott's character really dead? You don't have to kill a vampire a certain way? They can't reconstitute themselves if they aren't killed by following the rules? For example, when Lorena died, she kind of blew up and just left a bunch of goop and viscera behind.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^he's not dead.. they showed him in upcoming episodes.

I'd like to think he goes after Tara but Sookie sics Eric on him. I think Eric is going to start becoming a part of Sookies life now that he knows her secret. And I have to guess her secret is she is a fairy?

And I have to guess her secret is she is a fairy?
    Spoiler:

**She has fairy blood in her. Jason and Sookie both inherited good looks and the ability to attract others through their fairy blood. Which explains a lot in Anna Paquin's case for me. The vampires find fairy blood irresistible and delicious.**

I'm disappointed with Claudine. Whoever does the casting over there is really hit or miss.

Nice spoiler quote there! Doesn't that wait until book 6/7 to be unveiled?
    Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    I hope they leave Quinn out. He made me queasy, especially with him calling her 'babe' right off the bat. First of all, you don't know me, so no I'm not your 'babe'. Secondly, you know who calls girls 'babe'? Guys who fuck everything that moves, because they can't remember all the bitches' names.
    Plus I kept picturing him as Joey Lawrence. Not Blossom Joey Lawrence, but the shiny-headed, greasy, women's v-neck-tshirt-sporting, lip gloss-wearing, smarmy douche he is today. Gross.
    I loved Quinn in the books, but thats probably because I know a lot of guys like that where "babe" is affectionante, not a pseudo-key to a girls knickers.
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Too much book spoilerage. I have read the books, but could we keep that to the book thread or type it in white please for our buddies who haven't read?
    Now, if we could just keep the tv spoilerage to a minimum....
    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i can't take any part of this show seriously. there's something very overripe and campy about the whole thing. i don't know how much of it is intentional but the result is that even the 'serious' parts seem tongue-in-cheek.
    i agree - and actually I'm feeling very turned off about series 3. Not seen it yet and feel very about it.
    Free Charmed.

Thread Information