Page 120 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 2495
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: True Blood-HBO's new vampire series

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I was reading at another board that the producers of TB made some remarks about AB loving Bill and Sookie together. Some think he might not follow the book about her relationships with Eric and Alceide. I hope that's not true.
    That better not be true. Otherwise, AB will have a lot of angry women fans who have read those books. Hello, we need to see Eric naked, not Bill! Grr, Bill is so irritating.

Frankly, I'm glad AB isn't sticking to the books exactly. I mean, if he sticks to it exactly - why watch the fucking series at all? As for the blood and violence: if you don't like it, maybe Vampire Diaries would be better. There's a reason True Blood is on HBO and not the Disney Channel.

I enjoyed this episode - Blood, guts, all of it. I love Frankin - though I hated him in the sissy jammies. I hope he kills Tara - and do NOT make her a vampire! Love Talbot "do you care NOTHING for our home?!"... he's such a naggy little wife! Love Russell " I am your KING, do NOT defy me!!". I even thought Lorena was watchable in this episode. Coot and Debbie are fucking retarded... I enjoyed Eric muzzling that gap-toothed dipshit, Sookay. She is some kind of fucking deluded when it comes to Bill.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    The guy playing Talbot is so familiar and I just can't remember where I know him from.

Haha! I figured out why he looked so familiar. He's a dead ringer for this hottie that used to tempt me back in our old office building.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    That better not be true. Otherwise, AB will have a lot of angry women fans who have read those books. Hello, we need to see Eric naked, not Bill! Grr, Bill is so irritating.
    Yeah that would seriously suck. I wouldn't be surprised if Anna and what'shisname were pushing for it as well. They probably have a lot clout on the show. Maybe he'll put Eric with Pam or someone else worthy of him. That would make it all okay for me.

I am glad he doesn't stick with the book, for the most part. It's always a surprise. Sucky's zappy hands I could have done without though.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    Yeah that would seriously suck. I wouldn't be surprised if Anna and what'shisname were pushing for it as well. They probably have a lot clout on the show. Maybe he'll put Eric with Pam or someone else worthy of him. That would make it all okay for me.

I am glad he doesn't stick with the book, for the most part. It's always a surprise. Sucky's zappy hands I could have done without though.
    Yeah, that I could live without. I wouldn't mind seeing them explore a possible relationship between Eric and Lafyette... I like that they don't shy away from same sex relationships...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

I love most of the things that AB has done. I love the enhancements, I would prefer that he does stick to the main parts of the book...mostly regarding Sookie's relationships with the vamps and weres.

No Bill doesn't have any extra strength than before he just surprised the big dumb goon as if that would be hard to do. Lorena was actually not that bad in this episode. Sookie is a fucking idiot glad Eric covered her mouth. She looked so much better with his hand over her mouth. I actually love the pissy angry Bill it's quite amusing.

I refuse to believe that I am the only one that doesn't give a shit about the Jason storyline. Someone actually puts the episodes up a day or two after the show up on YouTube. Lafayette and his potential boyfriend are so cute together. I am not sure why Sookie is having such a difficult time putting things together regarding Bill.

Lol I keep wondering if Franklin has even bathed Tara. I was laughing so hard at the scene with Tara biting into Franklin..so disgusting.

Damn I felt so bad for Lorena and even Bill. I actually would rather and Sookie and Bill together than her and Eric. Hell her and Alcide would be a better match.
    Last edited by MrsMarsters; July 28th, 2010 at 04:58 AM.

Oh, and here's another thing that bothered me with this episode... why the hell would Russell and his minions just allow Alcide to stay behind. They had to know that he would most likely make a move to help Sookie but instead of doing anything with him, they just leave him? Coot knows he's out and instead of protecting the King's home, he's getting high with glumcunt Debbie...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters View Post
    Lol I keep wondering if Franklin has even bathed Tara. I was laughing so hard at the scene with Tara biting into Franklin..so disgusting.
    Hahaha. "You don't have to ask me twice!!!" So funny (and gross).

Debbie is such trash.

AB has said that he doesnt tell CH how to write her books and she doesnt tell him how to write his show. I am also glad they dont stick to the books. I have read them all, it would be a little disappointing to know move for move whats going to happen in the show. I like the switch up. Also I think he fills in holes that are left in the books and gives it that 3-d touch. Love the books love the show but you cant compare the two of them.
    As for Eric in this episode, I really saw that his emotions for Sookie were growing stronger. He made sure RE knew she was something special to plant the seed in his head he wouldnt want to harm her. When Lorena came down the stairs Eric was right by Sookies side,I dont think he would have let her harm Sookie either. Then, when walking into the study he said dont take this the wrong way but please shut up. Anyone one else he would have told them to shut their f'n mouth. Jus like hwo Sookie int he truck told Alcide I had to be mean it was the only way you would listen to me, I think thats what eric is doing, too. plus Sookie has a big mouth and he cant let her in on his lpan to get revenge upon RE or she might let it slip. The only way to keep her safe, pam safe, and carry out his plan is to keep her in the dark. Also, he cant let RE know that he does care for Sookie otherwise he is in the same boat Bill is in. Bill and Sookie are very much about the moment and eric is a long term thinker and planner. He was trying to think int he study but Sookie still wouldnt shut up trying to make him think about his feelings for her (selfish Sookie!) instead of letting him come up with a plan and he snapped on her.
    I cant wait for the next episode. Looks like things are going to get even spicier!
    Do you guys think Bill walking in the sun is just a dream or has he consumed so much of Sookies blood that it has changed him somehow?

That's what I wondered with Alcide also. No way he got away so did they just allow him to go on his way and if so why? Didn't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by REDSKYRAIN View Post
    I kept saying to myself, why does Franklin look so familiar? I couldn't figure what other films he had done. Duh, he was on Tudors. OK is it me or is he too skinny? But I love him in True Blood. Check out this brilliant interview.
    HBO: True Blood: Homepage

Mr. Frain's portrayal of The Tudor's Cromwell was amazing! He's so talented and proving his versatility in True Blood.
    Every interview I've seen Rutina in shows what a sweetheart she really is. She's very good at playing the tough yet vunerable Tara. The Tara character is very likable in the 3rd season.
    Rutina received her acting training @ Julliard.
    mama mia*
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails. - William Arthur Ward

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Oh, and here's another thing that bothered me with this episode... why the hell would Russell and his minions just allow Alcide to stay behind. They had to know that he would most likely make a move to help Sookie but instead of doing anything with him, they just leave him? Coot knows he's out and instead of protecting the King's home, he's getting high with glumcunt Debbie...

Bill would be stronger then the big muscle head if he is older... if they follow the books there are at least 2 other guys she is with before Eric.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Elite Member

. if they follow the books there are at least 2 other guys she is with before Eric.
    It's been a few years since I read the books, but IIRC, in bookverse, Sookie and Alcide date, sort of, but it never gets very serious (and she never has sex with him). Then she's on and off with Eric for a couple of books before dating Quinn... Right?

TB Bill is much more interesting than Book Bill. I'm okay with Bill and Sookie ending up together on the show (eventually). But the show has a few more seasons in it to get to that point. I'm all about her having some fun with Eric in the meantime.

I don't mind there being changes from SVM when making TB.

But Bill and Sookie being soulmates isn't a little change. It's a wholesale turnabout in direction. When Ball made that comment at Comic Con, apparently Harris' reaction was to quietly comment that the show and books are 'probably going to have very different endings'.

Thread Information