Page 117 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 2495
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: True Blood-HBO's new vampire series

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Ok I am completely endeared to Franklin now.

I couldn't tell if he liked Tara or was using her or what but after the last episode, I am officially a fan. He is completely off his rocker and that texting thing was so funny.

The guy playing Talbot is doing a great job. I like that character.

Skarsgards face in that girls boobies at the end was turning me on. Sweet.

Bill: "Sookay is no longer mine." Aww.
    When Franklin finished tying up Tara and then hopped on top of her... HAWT! He's just so damn good at being bad and he's got a natural grace to him. Next time you watch, pay attention to that scene. the man is magnetic.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Forgive me if this has already been pointed out but does anyone else think Jesus(Kevin Alejandro) looks like a thicker version of Jonathan Rhys Meyers? I couldn't stop thinking about it during the pool scene with Lafayette. Total doppelganger!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ he looks like a young Krycek from the X-Files imo

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    The guy playing Talbot is so familiar and I just can't remember where I know him from.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    He has almost no previous credited work. I know him from a really bit part on Pushing Daisies, he was also on an episode of Chuck from probably season 1 (it says 2007), and he had a part on an episode of CSI:NY.

you guys i know that guy! he used to come to the building i work in to see someone here, i cant say what, but he's not that really my type, he's Greek (from a rich greek family supposedly) and very nice and i congratulated him on getting true blood and he was so humble about it. its funny how ugly people can come across as sexy or whatever on screen

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessJo291 View Post
    Forgive me if this has already been pointed out but does anyone else think Jesus(Kevin Alejandro) looks like a thicker version of Jonathan Rhys Meyers? I couldn't stop thinking about it during the pool scene with Lafayette. Total doppelganger!
    Yes I posted that!

he looks like a young Krycek from the X-Files imo
    Weird I just saw a bit of an episode with him yesterday. He was quite hot.

Kevin Alejandro does look a lot like JRM:

Hit By Ban Bus!

wow! they do.

AliceInWonderland thanks for the scoop!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    When Franklin finished tying up Tara and then hopped on top of her... HAWT! He's just so damn good at being bad and he's got a natural grace to him. Next time you watch, pay attention to that scene. the man is magnetic.
    Hehe. It was sexy. I like when he was screaming WHYYY when she ran away. Lol. He's a romantic nutjob!

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessJo291 View Post
    Yep. Totally see the resemblence. I musta dozed off in the pool scene. I missed it. But I am glad Lafayette is getting some love. He's so awesome.

I am probably the only one that thinks this but ummm am I the only one that thought Eric was a bit cheesy when he flew to Pam's rescue? I thought it was cute but it was delivery of the lines made me laugh.
    Franklin is just so cute I love his one liners. The only thing that I really really do hate is the Jason storyline. I don't care, he's such a piece of shit.

Lafayette and his crush are just so cute together. I don't understand why Beeeeel went back to give Sookie the message, waste of time. Unless this was part of his plan or he's a complete idiot...but then again Coot knew where she was the whole time and so did everyone else.

I like Bill so much better when he's grumpy and without Sookie. I'd really prefer Sookie with Alcide instead of Eric, and Eric should be with Pam.

I'm sorry, but if some douche who dumped me OVER THE PHONE showed up at my hot new (potential) piece's home in the middle of the night, he would most definitely NOT be greeted with a hug. Shot to the nut sack, maybe. Alcide's right, she IS a total doormat.

a little off topic but...

Alex Krycek & Fox Mulder

did anyone else catch the "jesus is love" signage on the fence when laf and jesus were flirting outside of merlotte's?

Lafayette and Franklin are so cute! I know it's weird but I used to shave my legs every time I watched the show and when it stopped my shaving routine became all messed up.
    "Well isn't that special"

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    Some people don't seem to be able to tell the difference.

There is an askars thread. Use it for your fangirling and stop using the "but it's pictures of Eric so it's TOTALLY cool for this thread!" excuse. It's annoying. The askars thread will suit your purposes just fine, we don't need 2 of the same thread, this one is for the show as a whole.
    Thank you NoDay, Mel and greys.

I love LOVE True Blood, I will fully admit to being a flat out fantard for the show and the books...but I have been pretty much avoiding this thread due to all of the "OMGZ ASKARS OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, look how HOT he is" shipping and picturefestos...yes, I know I've said he's hot (in this thread about 50 pages back), I will fully admit to that...but damn. I really would enjoy just coming into this thread to talk about THE SHOW...and Askars only when he's relevant.

And personally, I'm developing a hardcore Franklin lust myself. Not nearly as much as Alcide though. *fans self*

Am I the only one who's jonesing for more Jessica and Hoyt? They are just off the charts adorable and I really want to see more.

Also LOVING Lafayette and Jesus...they are just too cute for words. I hope they end up working out. *crosses fingers*

Ok, end rant. Carrying on!
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Franklin's only "hot" to you people cuz of his accent. before he opened his mouth, i found him butt azz fugly!

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    Franklin's only "hot" to you people cuz of his accent. before he opened his mouth, i found him butt azz fugly!
    It's the accent and the crazy. His crazy is extremely hot.

Am I the only one who's jonesing for more Jessica and Hoyt? They are just off the charts adorable and I really want to see more.
    They are really cute together. I'd love to see more of Jessica and Pam tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    oh, my two cents too: when pics of other people from the show are posted, there's commentary to go along with them. When it's Askars/Eric... it's just pics. It adds nothing to the True Blood thread and would be better suited for the Askars thread... plus, I've lost my lady hard on for him since the whole crack whore fucking...
    Yeah, I'm about there too. And I don't even have to see a pic of him. Every time I see a jacked up picture of her scary ass (i.e. recent pic in style threads) I think about the fact that she's fucking him. And he's less attractive just by association.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post

wow! they do.

AliceInWonderland thanks for the scoop!
    Holy shit!

Jesus is hotter tho.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information