Page 111 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2495
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: True Blood-HBO's new vampire series

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ Franklin treats Tara like a pet. and Bill hater lets be fair Eric and Pam threw Bill under the bus too. But they did finally move the plot along and break Bill and Sookie up. Dag I was hoping Sookie and Eric finally hooked up.

Let me get this right, Calvin is supposed to be a V drug dealer?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    ^^ Franklin treats Tara like a pet. and Bill hater lets be fair Eric and Pam threw Bill under the bus too. But they did finally move the plot along and break Bill and Sookie up. Dag I was hoping Sookie and Eric finally hooked up.

Let me get this right, Calvin is supposed to be a V drug dealer?
    Eric and Pam only threw Bill under the bus because they realized he was the only one who could have ratted them out, since the queen herself is also a suspect. Bill is trying to get them killed, the rat bastard, just so Eric will no longer be a threat to him making Sookie his vampire bride, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessJo291 View Post
    Dayum this new dude is hawt!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Eric and Pam only threw Bill under the bus because they realized he was the only one who could have ratted them out, since the queen herself is also a suspect. Bill is trying to get them killed, the rat bastard, just so Eric will no longer be a threat to him making Sookie his vampire bride, LOL.
    doh! Your right. I've seen it twice now so I should have picked up on that. I keep over thinking things and trying to put it in order with the books. I need to forget the books.

That darn Steven Moyer is getting to me, I wish his hair would fall out and he'd get ugly.

I loved Sookie's "shut the fuck up" when Bill was breaking up with her, and Alcide's "shut the fucking door" when she was telling him about Debbie. Please tell me the books have these two hook up.

This was the best episode yet this season. I was having a lot of issues getting into this season, so I'm glad I continued to watch.

Also, I must be the only one in the world that doesn't get the appeal of Anna Paquin. Always found her to be incredibly fugly. When I started True Blood I thought they did a good job with makeup and hair of making her moderately attractive. But now the fug is just starting to seep back through, it can't be contained. The "jack-o-lantern" comment was spot on!
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

ohh and best line of the night (right behind sookie's shut the fuck up) had to be "i think i'll kill all your brothercousins first". gotta love eric

There was a moment when the wolf-dude was behind Debbie, that I was totally convinced we were gonna get a little beastiality

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Please tell me the books have these two hook up.
    January-
    Not really, there's lots of lead up, but nothing ever really comes together. There's more reasons to it, but that's getting into heavy spoiler territory.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Ya'll can have Alcide. I'm staying true to my Viking lust (although I might consider getting freaky with Franklin in a Vampwich as well...).

January: We're stuck with Anna Paquin, but my mind has wandered more than once as to who would have been better in the role. More acting and less face-contortions please, Anna.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessJo291 View Post
    There was a moment when the wolf-dude was behind Debbie, that I was totally convinced we were gonna get a little beastiality
    I know!
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Ya'll can have Alcide. I'm staying true to my Viking lust (although I might consider getting freaky with Franklin in a Vampwich as well...).

January: We're stuck with Anna Paquin, but my mind has wandered more than once as to who would have been better in the role. More acting and less face-contortions please, Anna.

it's Anna turning her head to the side "pause.. wait for it" and theres the duh look. I wanted to like Anna, I really tried. Now you've got Jessica that gets little screen time and everytime shes in the picture she makes the best of it.

Kittylady I know your not going to believe this but I really like Bill. Eric is a close second though.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Franklin is a little on the hot side...he reminds me of a skanky, skinny version of Clive Owen. Alcide, well he's my kind of guy. Tall, dark and handsome. He's got really strong facial features, which I love.

Still, I love my Eric.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    January-
    Not really, there's lots of lead up, but nothing ever really comes together. There's more reasons to it, but that's getting into heavy spoiler territory.
    Thanks so much!

I also can't stand that little tilted head look that Sookie does and those dumb expressions she uses. It reminds me of a smart woman deliberately trying to make herself look dumb because she thinks that's attractive. It just grates on my nerves with those dumb doe eyes. I love that Alcide called her a doormat
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    Kittylady I know your not going to believe this but I really like Bill. Eric is a close second though.
    Ohhhhh!

Actually - yeah, ok. You can have Count Doucheula as it means more Viking for me. Yikes! Yahoo! Yum!
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    Sooo... That's the visual Alan Ball got of Debbie Pelt from reading the books? Hmmm...
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Ahem, I will have y'all remember I called Alcide before the season even started. Go fight over Skanksgard.

I think last night's episode was the best of the season so far. The girl they got to play the stripper who died was very talented, I hope to see her again in something else.

I absolutely LOVED Eric swooping in to save Lafayette, though I really don't believe that Laffy was that helpless in a fistfight, even when it was three guys. I'm really excited to see where their relationship goes.

Serious WTF on Debbie Pelt. I mean, really Alan?

I know I'm not supposed to, but I really really like Franklin and King Russell. Franklin is just freaking hot in a dirty creepy psychokiller kinda way.

Oh yeah, and Pam is uber hot, always has been. I don't like that she's lost so much weight for this season, but at least she doesn't look like she's dying like some other Hollywood bobbleheads. One of my favorite things about TB is the women with meat on their bones.
    I gotta agree on the Debbie Pelt thing. She's supposed to dress like a rich bitch and intimidate Sookie based on her education and style not look like a strung out fucking crack whore. I don't like this V + weres + King of Mississippi bullshit storyline they have going on.

ETA I also really hate that Tara let Franklin in on the whole "Sookie's a telepath" secret.

Oh and Bill is good at this evil shit he's been pulling. And it was pretty obvious that Bill had already thrown Eric and Pam under the bus... even if it was via Russell. I'll be interested to know if Russell ran right out when he said "I feel like celebrating" and called the magister (hot bastard! - ya'll can have Alcide. I still love that cold fucking magister) and snitched. Bill's a total doucher and he deserves to spend eternity with that fucking dishrag, Lorena!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information