Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Tough Love

Yeah Mel, Jacklyn went back to her town and her ex was waiting with a ring. She said yes, he "went back to his old ways", she broke up with him (again). As a result, Brock is gone.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Yeah Mel, Jacklyn went back to her town and her ex was waiting with a ring. She said yes, he "went back to his old ways", she broke up with him (again). As a result, Brock is gone.
    Brock wasn't that much of a catch anyway. Jaclyn was the girl who was in the most need of being by herself. She was so desperate to get married that she automatically latched onto Brock. I couldn't watch her desperation.

I couldn't stand Jacklyn, for some reason! Brock was fiiiine, very hawt, and I didn't get what he saw in her. She was an annoying spaz, + clearly didn't learn much being stupid enough to go back to the ex. Her fake bake + black eyeliner drove me nuts too.
    The first step to acquiring wisdom is to admit that you really know nothing.

Hi! I'm New Here!

So, my reply is a lil late. But, just wanted to say I absolutely loved this show. Steve is a hottie. The girls are pretty much real. Arianne was a nut job, and did show signs of a girl who has been sexually molested. But, whatever. Glad he kicked her ass out towards the end. For all you haters of Taylor. . . talking shit about her, all you bitches are just jealous. She was the realest girl in that house. I loved the shit out of that chick. Her "OMG" was hilarious. She was a smart girl. All you girls need to quit the hating. Just cuz you ain't pretty like her!!!! Sad at what Jacklyn did. Can't wait for Tough Love 2 baby!!! MUAHS

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessChelsea View Post
    So, my reply is a lil late. But, just wanted to say I absolutely loved this show. Steve is a hottie. The girls are pretty much real. Arianne was a nut job, and did show signs of a girl who has been sexually molested. But, whatever. Glad he kicked her ass out towards the end. For all you haters of Taylor. . . talking shit about her, all you bitches are just jealous. She was the realest girl in that house. I loved the shit out of that chick. Her "OMG" was hilarious. She was a smart girl. All you girls need to quit the hating. Just cuz you ain't pretty like her!!!! Sad at what Jacklyn did. Can't wait for Tough Love 2 baby!!! MUAHS
    are you Ur Next Ex??? same font...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Ohkay.. then.

Taylor?! is that you.. O-M-G.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

ok.....??
    Somebody blow Mel Gibson Already- Michael K

OK KIDDIES!

Season 2 has just started and we got a whole new buch of trainwrecks for Steve to find love!

AND....Taylor COMES BACK in episode 2 (I think). Clearly, she didn't find love...and still needs to be bitch slapped continuously so, this should be interesting.

I'll be watching again....

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    OK KIDDIES!

Season 2 has just started and we got a whole new buch of trainwrecks for Steve to find love!

AND....Taylor COMES BACK in episode 2 (I think). Clearly, she didn't find love...and still needs to be bitch slapped continuously so, this should be interesting.

I'll be watching again....
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGGOMGOGMGOMGOMGMOG
    is it on on Sundays?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Yes the premiere was last Sunday! My roomie loves this show so we watched the entire thing...

Did anyone notice one of the chicks is named...KANESHA!!! Hahaha I was like is that her? Will she speak of her Chinny love? Lol, anyways that chick is the worst of them. She swears she's the hottest thing, and I'm sorry but she's not pretty at all. When she went on the speed dating the first question she asked every guy was "What do you do for a living?". She only sees $ signs and thinks she will snag a rich athlete.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Hit By Ban Bus!

With me awfully sympathises Steve Varda! Mad love!

I love Steve!! I DO!

Steve is hilarious and gives some pretty good advice. There are some real nastay looking chicks this season...should be fun w/ Taylor back, though!
    The first step to acquiring wisdom is to admit that you really know nothing.

I love Steve. There are some seriously awful looking girls. It's beyond me how some of them can even consider themselves "all that".

Happy trails to you...until we meet again.
    I love & miss you Dad.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information