Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tough Love

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I'm watching right now... hmmmm why am I watching this shit??? Arian is kind of a little shit... she's an asshole. I totally did not want to stab Taylor in the eye.
    Last edited by Just Kill Me; April 27th, 2009 at 11:39 AM.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    Ha ha ha. ITA with you about the OMG. She also uses LOL a good bit too. I started out disliking her the most but she seems to have changed and is one of the best in the group now. The others seem so damn needy. Did that slut one get tossed last night?
    yes, arian got sent packing. threw a hissy fit, complete with tossing her suitcases down the stairs. I find myself disliking Jessa more and more with each episode here lately too.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    yes, arian got sent packing. threw a hissy fit, complete with tossing her suitcases down the stairs. I find myself disliking Jessa more and more with each episode here lately too.

I think Jessa just picks up the personalities of the people she hangs out with. She was such a sweet girl when she started and then after a few weeks of hanging out with Arian she starts turning into a bitch. I think she was mirroring a lot of Arian's anger toward Steve because I didn't see what beef Jessa could have with Steve.

Too bad Arian was not booted out a lot earlier.. I think it's too late for Jessa to have a revelation.

Jacklyn kind of acted like a spaz, wtf. OMFG these people are nuts.
    Last edited by Just Kill Me; April 27th, 2009 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soogar View Post
    I think Jessa just picks up the personalities of the people she hangs out with. She was such a sweet girl when she started and then after a few weeks of hanging out with Arian she starts turning into a bitch. I think she was mirroring a lot of Arian's anger toward Steve because I didn't see what beef Jessa could have with Steve.

Too bad Arian was not booted out a lot earlier.. I think it's too late for Jessa to have a revelation.
    Yeah I think she has a lot of insecurities, she's like the kid in school who desperately wanted to be popular. She latched onto Arian and acted all "bad" until she got the smackdown from Steve's mom. And then she reverted to being all meek and "I understand now." Like someone else said, she personally had no reason to dislike Steve. I think Arian poisoned her mind with all her bullshit. It was pathetic when she was all like, "come with me" to the other girls. She has got so many problems, she needs real help. She has a distorted view of reality, and she's a brat - she retells things to all of these people to get them on her side while she revises what really went down. Panic attack, my ass.

And what was up with her white trash mother?! What the fuck was that all about? If I was Steve I would have booted her redneck tramp ass as well - like Taylor said, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, obviously. That was disgusting to watch.

And Steve's mom is all kinds of awesome, I officially love her.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Yea, that Jessa thing was bizarre. WTF happened to her?

I hope they have a reunion show for this trainwreck too!! Please please please! Would love to find out if Jody is still w/Shane, Brock and Jacklyn, etc.

i have to believe jody and shane made it. i love that miss lone ranger!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Well..

Just watched the season finale. Anyone else?? I won't spoil it for anyone else but I won't lie: I was pretty surprised by how things turned out for the couples.

Though I didn't see the first half hour of it, so I missed a TON. Like Taylor leaving and that shit. No clue what happened there.

But they are already looking for chicks for next season so that is super cool!!

What??? Is it the one they're showing again at 11? I'm such a dork that I'm actually going to stay up to watch it.

Um, yes, according to my TV schedule its the season finale at 11!

They do a 'what happened to this person' since the show segment at the very end of the show and THAT was the most interesting to me.

OMFG I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I saw it earlier today...very interesting indeed. I was pissed at one girl for being a total idiot, I was surprised by what happened with another. Really good series, I really enjoyed it. I was kind of invested with all the girls besides Arian and occasionally Jessa, and found myself rooting for them.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Yeah, I saw it earlier today...very interesting indeed. I was pissed at one girl for being a total idiot, I was surprised by what happened with another. Really good series, I really enjoyed it. I was kind of invested with all the girls besides Arian and occasionally Jessa, and found myself rooting for them.
    Oh god totally!! WTF was she thinking??????? DUH.....

Good stuff though. I really liked this show and am completely in love with Steve even though he annoys me somewhat.

Okay. Let's assume we all saw it. Although, I only listened to it because I was all involved in making gumbo yesterday and didn't really tune it. My son did report to me on Jody and Shane & I was disappointed about that. Please don't tell me that Jacklyn went back to Dallas and hooked up with the ex!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

^^^ I think he ended up cheating on her Mel and she FINALLY kicked him to the curb for good but lost Brock for it. Dumbass! I was sorry Jody and Shane didn't work but it did say she was dating and talked to Taylor daily, ha ha. It seemed like they all ended up better as a result of going through this and am glad there will be a second season. I just hope they weed out the Arianna locos in the first three shows. Oh yeah, she's dating one of the bartenders that worked a party they had during the show.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information