Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 74

Thread: Tough Love

  1. #31
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tictac View Post
    ^^So she's essentially saying she's just a slut for no reason.
    That would have been my guess from the git-go.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  2. #32
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Haha, did she read GR or something? From Arian's twitter page:
    1. I WAS NEVER MOLESTED! Just bc I throw shit doesnt mean I was touched as a child!1:44 PM Apr 7th from web
    I think Arian posts regularly on the Tough Love board- at least someone with using her name posting as her. Many on that board said she was molested.

    I don't know, some girls just like to shock and be slutty. They don't need a reason.

  3. #33
    Elite Member lisalucy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,584

    Default

    I just want to punch Arian and Taylor in their skank-ass mouths. Annoying does not even begin to sum up these two whores. I doubt that there is anything Tough Love can do for either of these two wastes of air. I feel terrible for whoever gets set up with these two useless twats.

  4. #34
    Elite Member LynnieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    34,698

    Default

    Just caught the recent episode and had no idea Jacklyn was living off her parents. Geez. And Abiola had been married before! It was sweet that Jodie met Shane's son.....and she cried!

    I really like this show....and I am actually starting to like Taylor, though only a little bit.

    Think they'll have a reunion show for this show too? To see where everyone's at??

  5. #35
    Elite Member Laxmobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Down by da beach....boyeee
    Posts
    7,648

    Default

    I finally watched all the episodes on my DVR. I like the show but Arian and Taylor are ridiculous. I especially want to put a muzzle on Taylor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

  6. #36
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    what the hell is going on with Jessa? How does someone not like Steve???
    And Abiola, using the cat to determine whether or not she wants to date someone? Marrying herself? wearing the tiaras around the house?? she IS a little crazy!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  7. #37
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    what the hell is going on with Jessa? How does someone not like Steve???
    And Abiola, using the cat to determine whether or not she wants to date someone? Marrying herself? wearing the tiaras around the house?? she IS a little crazy!
    Jessa was really strange but we only see the edited portion of Steve's comments. Steve has said some really harsh things- particularly the rape comment to Arian who was Jessa's friend- that may have offended her. I agree though with Jessa that Steve may not be able to find a guy for her. It seems that Steve has an assortment of guys in stable that he sets girls up with in hopes of a match happening (like Patti).

    However I don't get Jessa- she was going out with a guy whom she seemed to hit it off with but he was "too conservative" for her. Maybe she's not in it for a relationship but you want to date a conservative guy who respects you. Too many people expect a guy to want to paw them in order to feel attractive. Maybe Jessa's "body issues" (put it in "" because she looks fine to me) make her crave constant validation. I don't know what was up with the friend Jordan. Did she want him or didn't she. She doesn't seem as if she is in the game.

    Finding out that Abiola had been married explains a lot of behavior. Even though her marriage was short term and was annulled, I think it really affected her. She's a perfectionist "princess" and the annulled marriage spoils that fantasy. That's why she is all about the Goddess ring and tiaras because she is still hung up on that spoiled illusion of herself. Those are some deep issues, I'm not sure Steve can resolve them.

    Don't get why Steve made Jacqueline come clean about her parents supporting her. Lots of girls from wealthy families get supported by their parents. If anything, Steve might need to pick a guy who is wealthy so she can continue her lifestyle. A high school coach isn't going to support her in the style she is accustomed to and I imagine her family isn't going to approve of that guy either.

  8. #38
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soogar View Post
    Jessa was really strange but we only see the edited portion of Steve's comments. Steve has said some really harsh things- particularly the rape comment to Arian who was Jessa's friend- that may have offended her. I agree though with Jessa that Steve may not be able to find a guy for her. It seems that Steve has an assortment of guys in stable that he sets girls up with in hopes of a match happening (like Patti).

    However I don't get Jessa- she was going out with a guy whom she seemed to hit it off with but he was "too conservative" for her. Maybe she's not in it for a relationship but you want to date a conservative guy who respects you. Too many people expect a guy to want to paw them in order to feel attractive. Maybe Jessa's "body issues" (put it in "" because she looks fine to me) make her crave constant validation. I don't know what was up with the friend Jordan. Did she want him or didn't she. She doesn't seem as if she is in the game.

    Finding out that Abiola had been married explains a lot of behavior. Even though her marriage was short term and was annulled, I think it really affected her. She's a perfectionist "princess" and the annulled marriage spoils that fantasy. That's why she is all about the Goddess ring and tiaras because she is still hung up on that spoiled illusion of herself. Those are some deep issues, I'm not sure Steve can resolve them.

    Don't get why Steve made Jacqueline come clean about her parents supporting her. Lots of girls from wealthy families get supported by their parents. If anything, Steve might need to pick a guy who is wealthy so she can continue her lifestyle. A high school coach isn't going to support her in the style she is accustomed to and I imagine her family isn't going to approve of that guy either.
    Agree with you about Jessa - I think she is very cute. It also seems that she doubts herself alot. I think she wants people to believe she wants a nice conservative boy but deep down, she wants to be jungle fucked or something.
    Jacklyn - I don't see where the money is an issue. She has a trust fund and gets a certain amount of money per month. That comes in handy. If that's an inheritance, it would continue, I'd imagine. now, I didn't care for her views about "women not having to work". I tend to view marriages and homes as partnerships and everyone has to pull their own weight. But... I think she does work part time and does have income. She just needs to do what she's been planning and get married and have some babies.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  9. #39
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Jacklyn - I don't see where the money is an issue. She has a trust fund and gets a certain amount of money per month. That comes in handy. If that's an inheritance, it would continue, I'd imagine. now, I didn't care for her views about "women not having to work". I tend to view marriages and homes as partnerships and everyone has to pull their own weight. But... I think she does work part time and does have income. She just needs to do what she's been planning and get married and have some babies.
    I don't see how Jacklyn is any different than Taylor- both girls are looking for someone to support them. The only thing that separates the girls is that Jacklyn is from a wealthy family and has a trust fund. However Jacklyn's requirements (ie 3 carat engagement ring, expensive jeans, be supported) are just as gold diggery as Taylor.

    I thought it was awkward that Shane introduced Jody to his son. I don't have kids but I would think that someone would wait to introduce their child to someone. It doesn't seem that Jody and Shane had more than 3-4 dates. Also wondering how "real" this relationship is. I am jaded by reality TV but they seem like a good match and they act appropriately for that stage of the relationship. I kind of worry about Jody because she is looking for love and Steve only matched her with this one guy and is forcing the match between them. She's letting up her standards about the kid/marriage etc up because she is desperate to make a match. She seems emotionally invested and I would hate to see her hurt.

    I really liked Arian's sequin dress. I wonder where she got it from.

  10. #40
    Elite Member january's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    7,255

    Default

    Yeah, but you should really read Steve's blog on vh1.com. In it, he says he loathes Arian and Jessa. He says Arian is the weakest leak and a cancer in the house. He says he is sick of Jessa's bullshit in the house. This is my favorite part of the interview:

    I loved Taylor’s reaction to the reveal that there would be a big reveal: “She’s a dude!”
    You know what else they didn’t include in the episode? Taylor didn’t know what “impotent” meant. She’s a little ball of emotion and passion and energy. She’s just not the sharpest tool in the shed. She is funny because she makes these great allegories: “I wouldn’t trust Steve with all the tea in China.” It’s like, where did you learn that?
    She’s quite the character. There are some people on VH1 that make me wonder how it took them this long to make it to reality TV.
    Look, she’s an enigma. I go back and forth. I can’t tell whether or not she’s a complete sociopath or just somewhat damaged or if she’s a good person or if she’s the Antichrist. It’s really quite confusing.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

  11. #41
    Elite Member AllieCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soogar View Post
    I really liked Arian's sequin dress. I wonder where she got it from.

    I was wondering the same!
    Somebody blow Mel Gibson Already- Michael K

  12. #42
    Elite Member LynnieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    34,698

    Default

    Caught the second to the last episode last night (couldn't sleep)......

    And for those who have been watching this and wonder what the FUCK is wrong w/Arien...then wonder no more. You will find out, or at least where she gets it from. It's a pretty good episode.

    And only ONE more after this!!! Nooooo

  13. #43
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Caught the second to the last episode last night (couldn't sleep)......

    And for those who have been watching this and wonder what the FUCK is wrong w/Arien...then wonder no more. You will find out, or at least where she gets it from. It's a pretty good episode.

    And only ONE more after this!!! Nooooo
    Even that little nutter Taylor has figured out that the fruit didn't fall too far from the tree. I wish to god that Taylor would stop saying "OMG"! it makes me want to gouge my own eyes out with a plastic spork.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  14. #44
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    486

    Default

    Yeah, Arian's mother was a piece of work.

    I was really surprised at Natasha's behavior. I think she is still hung up on her ex. Looking at the guy, I don't really understand what is wrong with him. He looked cute. They never went into what made him a loser.. did he have a job? If Natasha likes to mother people, perhaps she feels uncomfortable with a guy at her level.. she might like having that control over a guy.

    I kind of question Steve inviting a match to the party with Natash and her ex. She had no history with this new guy.. how is she supposed to get to know him while dealing with her ex?

    The Jaclyn and Brock and ex (David?) thing was whack. If she ever ran into her ex in real life while she was with another guy, she could make a quick getaway. Other than TV ratings and stirring the pot- how is Jaclyn supposed to act when her ex is at the party ALONE with no other friends and she knows everyone else? It just made for an awkward situation. The good thing is that the guy wasn't too jung up on Jaclyn. Quite frankly, her psycho clingy 'I want to get married young' ways will scare the hell out of Brock as well. Brock has only been on a few dates with Bridezilla- this guy has been with her for years and wisely is telling her that he cares about her but she needs to get a life.

    I imagine Jody/Shane/Ex were the most normal combination. Her ex looks just like Shane.

  15. #45
    Elite Member WesCAdle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chokey Chicken on the Left Coast
    Posts
    1,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Even that little nutter Taylor has figured out that the fruit didn't fall too far from the tree. I wish to god that Taylor would stop saying "OMG"! it makes me want to gouge my own eyes out with a plastic spork.

    Ha ha ha. ITA with you about the OMG. She also uses LOL a good bit too. I started out disliking her the most but she seems to have changed and is one of the best in the group now. The others seem so damn needy. Did that slut one get tossed last night?
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Abortions up in tough times
    By Fluffy in forum News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 27th, 2009, 04:21 PM
  2. Tough kitty
    By Honey in forum Pets and Animals
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: March 14th, 2009, 11:29 PM
  3. This just in: Madonna was a tad tough to live with
    By buttmunch in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: October 17th, 2008, 11:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •