Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tough Love

Isn't Ariane the one that wants to "jump on anything with a pulse" one? How many more shows are there or does it go on until everybody finds love or she burns down the house?
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Quote Originally Posted by AllieCat View Post
    ^ I think Aryan totally wants to do him.
    I kinda want to do him!

Did you all know that Drew Barrymore and her business partner Nancy Juvoven are Executive Producers??? I just caught that in the credits...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

^^I saw that also on the credits.....gee..

I dunno....these chicks are pretty and have a lot going for them. At least it seems.

Silver Member

I want to know why Taylor is a gold digger just because she found the older man attractive when she thought he owned the house? The old man was hot and athletic plus he was supposedly rich. His attractiveness would have jumped up exponentially for many women so why is Taylor singled out?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Because her type is young, black athletic men. She wouldn't have looked twice at the guy if he wasn't supposedly rich.

Silver Member

[quote=tictac;1691699]Because her type is young, black athletic men. She wouldn't have looked twice at the guy if he wasn't supposedly rich.[/quy ote]

Actually Taylor's type is a guy who has money. It might be better to get off that professional athlete bandwagon and pick a guy who might actually stay faithful to her and appreciate her.

An old guy can cheat as much as younger guy- but I think that an old guy is more apt to be faithful and treasure Taylor than an professional athlete who has women throwing themselves at him.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I watched this show for the first time and Taylor is NASTY. Her hair looks like a greaseball because of all the product she puts in it to straighten it. Her upper lip is grotesque and made even more so by her liberal use of gloss. I really wanted to punch her in the face every time she made that retarded fucking face where her lower teeth show. She's an obnoxiously obvious gold digger. A guy might throw down some cash on dinner just to fuck her but she just doesn't have a personality to make up for her ugliness outside and in to make a man want to enter into a long term "arrangement" with her. She's just gross and offensive.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

and arian whored it up again.
    and of course Taylor's type is "rich and preferrably old" - did you see her face when she found out the guy was broke??

ETA - I was watching this last night and my brother said "the guy needs to start charging their (arian and taylor) dates money AT the door".
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Arian seems sweet. The should one day make her wear something where her tits are not hanging out. Cover her from head to toe and see how she does.

Someone needs to take away Taylor's lip gloss and make her go to speech classes.

Silver Member

Taylor grew on me. At first I thought she was an annoying bitch but when she let her guard down with Jody I realize she puts on a front to test people to see if they are real. Very similar to Arian. However there are a lot of slutty girls who find guys to stay with them in long term relationships. I was just watching Rock of Love Bus and saw how slutty tattooed Ashley still had a hold on her Baby's Daddy. That guy Steve set Arian with seems to have no issues with a sexual girl. He appears to like her very much. Not all guys lump women into virgin/whores.

I can't get over that obnoxious face she makes where she lowers her jaw and shows only her bottom teeth; makes me want to punch her in the face but her lip slime would deflect the blow.

I know exactly the face you're talking about. the one after bar trivia when Steve told her she had done the best. and she juts out her lower teeth and says "I told you I was intelligent" while wagging her tits. Repulsive.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I know exactly the face you're talking about. the one after bar trivia when Steve told her she had done the best. and she juts out her lower teeth and says "I told you I was intelligent" while wagging her tits. Repulsive.
    Oh god she did it non stop when he put her in the hot seat regarding the actor she thought was loaded. It drives me nuts but I know I will be watching this train wreck again.

Haha, did she read GR or something? From Arian's twitter page:

1. I WAS NEVER MOLESTED! Just bc I throw shit doesnt mean I was touched as a child!1:44 PM Apr 7th from web
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^So she's essentially saying she's just a slut for no reason.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information