Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Top Chef: Season Three

*Howie-is-gone Happy Dance*

It's about time. What an a-hole.
    The next should be Casey.

glad that loser is gone too! at least he had the balls to admit his past behavior sucked though...surprising!

did that designer annoy the shit out of anyone else? i really wanted to slap the little fuck!
    The first step to acquiring wisdom is to admit that you really know nothing.

So who is watching? PLease Please let Dale and Sara stay Lord!!!

CJ go Home!!!

Dale, Sara, Malarkey, and Hung(and his monkey) for the final four please!

*edit* Dale how COULD you miscount and only serve 17 instead of 18? If your go home now I am going to be so pissed..and you look so freakin' hot this epi! damn!. *crosses fingers*

Holy crap..someone served the worst dish they have had in all 3 years of the show...that should trump not serving everyone(as long as it is not Dale)..right??
    Last edited by Sojiita; September 12th, 2007 at 09:43 PM.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

I'm unhappy about CJ, I like him. I wish they had sent Brian home instead. Brian's a nice guy, but he's a better schmoozer than chef.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thankfully Dale held on. My addiction to this show is one of the few things helping me hold my shit together now. I also like all of the remaining cheftestants(even Hung) and kind of do not want any more eliminated. Can't they just have a cooking show for a while before they start eliminations again? *sigh* so unlike last seasons hatefest.

Anyone else feel the need to eat everything in sight while watching this show?

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Only when George Clooney is visiting.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Every time, I look over at my hubby and say, "damn, I'm hungry."

Yay. Dale is safe!

I'm with Soj. I don't mind the other chefs. Overall, this is better than last season.

Dunno, I guess I'm really bored with this season, still not getting into it. Padma seems more interesting to me, but the "chefs," well....blah! I hated Howie, but now don't really hate any of 'em, and hating one or two makes it more fun. Then again, I'm starting to hate Tom C., and really dislike Gail.

I'm looking forward to Ramsay on Weds. night; his Kitchen Nightmares series on BBC was pretty darn good, and even though Hell's Kitchen sucked, I'm hoping the US version of Kitchen Nightmares is as good as the UK version.

Quote Originally Posted by simone View Post
    Dunno, I guess I'm really bored with this season, still not getting into it. Padma seems more interesting to me, but the "chefs," well....blah! I hated Howie, but now don't really hate any of 'em, and hating one or two makes it more fun. Then again, I'm starting to hate Tom C., and really dislike Gail.

I'm looking forward to Ramsay on Weds. night; his Kitchen Nightmares series on BBC was pretty darn good, and even though Hell's Kitchen sucked, I'm hoping the US version of Kitchen Nightmares is as good as the UK version.
    It does seem that the more likeable the chefs are, the more hate gets directed at the judges! Padma bothers the shit out of me-pot addled bitch. Tom was so allover Bourdain "Boordain" last time he practically crawled up his ass and took up residence. I still have not gotten over Gail's crazy-as-a-shithouse-rat 'BURNT. CHARRED. RUBBERY. EGGS!' thing. Ted can be a bitch sometimes too..just kind of piling on when they are attacking one of the chefs. I actually like hating on the judges more than the cheftestants.

And the guest judge when Howie left was a super asshole~

-*worst most assholish guest judge ever? Mike "Fuckwad" Yakura!! HATE!!!

*My Harold love has never waned either..best cheftestant yet on the show

There's no way the cheftestants were woken up "by surprise" for the Quickfire Challenge. There's no way they got all that food and equipment into the apartment without waking them up, and there's NO WAY those boys just hopped right out of bed not sporting what boys usually sport in the morning.

I also think Padma was stoned in the AM.

Good call on Hungs part for giving her alchohol!

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    There's no way the cheftestants were woken up "by surprise" for the Quickfire Challenge. There's no way they got all that food and equipment into the apartment without waking them up, and there's NO WAY those boys just hopped right out of bed not sporting what boys usually sport in the morning.

I also think Padma was stoned in the AM.

Good call on Hungs part for giving her alchohol!

She was pretty badly out of it. Too bad they could not serve her up some 'blunts and eggs'-her probable usual breakfast. lol

My absolute favorite Top Chef moment of all 3 seasons: When Hung made his creal protrait for a quickfire and the guest judge walked up and said "What the fuck is that?!"

Favorite reality show quote of all time: "Its a motherfucking walkoff!" - Daniel V.

ugh! i agree--mike dickhead-douchebag yakura is THE biggest asshole of all time!!! i'd never step food in one of his restaurants.

gail MUST go, and soon! she's such a bitch, and really isn't even fun to watch because she's not interesting enough.

padma being a pothead makes me like her a wee bit more, i guess! ;-) i loved the super-contrived "bedhead" they had her sport last week for the quickfire...

Gail was a bitch again tonight. I do wish they'd get her off the show.

I also enjoyed how Casey kind of put Tom C, in his place. He kept going on and on about "Coq au vin is made with rooster, not chicken." And Casey's response was, "My grandmother was french and didn't go out to hunt a rooster, she used chicken." Personally, I have never seen a coq au vin receipe that calls for rooster.

Anyway, I think the final 2 will come down to Hung and Casey. Dale will buckle under the pressure, and Brian doesn't have what it takes.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information