Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Chef: Season Three

I realllllly wanted Joey to go home but that was more out of dislike for him than his lame drumsticks.

I was suprised to see Tre at the bottom. Maybe karma for his bragging?

I was also worried about Saras habernaros. I was thinking her sauce was going to be a scorcher but maybe she cut way back. I can't believe she's a chef and has never heard of them. When I saw her chopping them barehanded I thought it looked painful(I cringe when Rick Bayless chops habs barehanded on his show too).

Hung cracks me up. He's confident but he seems like a decent guy unlike the cheftestant who said, "I won't help you." to the other cheftestant when she asked him about meat portioning. I don't really know a lot of names yet..

Hit By Ban Bus!

i love the show but it always makes me hungry.. such a fattay

I know in the previews Hung was played up as the asshole 'bad guy', but he seems pretty benign to me so far. Confident, yes. But he can back it up, and also shows appreciatation for the skills of one or two others. More mature than Marcel (so far).

Who's looking like a big baby is new yawk dude. The one who made the melon shot in the quickfire and then got pissy like he'd been 'copied' because Hung thought to make a drink also with melon in it to accompany his dish at the elimination. Dude, do you know how many different beverages can be concocted out of melons?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I cheered for Marcel all last season and was totally dumbfounded that Assilan came out the winner. He stole his whole winning menu from the chef he worked for. Marcel is just an immature kid and acts like one I think all the people bitching about him should STFU if they are so mature and understand he is just a baby. He never did or said anything half as bad as what was done to and said to him.

With that being said I fell a damn sleep before someone got the boot last night. Can anyone tell me who packed their knives and went?

The lady with the mohawk. She poached lobster and reheated it on her grill.

One thing-NONE of that was bbq it was grilling. BBQ is slow and low.

Sandy. Mohawk chick.

For the record, I think Marcel was robbed too (if we're going strictly by talent and creativity alone). But talented though he is, he's an immature little twat. He did appear to take as much crap as he dished out. But every time I began to soften in regards to him he did something to squash that. So I think he was probably way more annoying to be around IRL than he was on the show. It was also his own undoing IMO. You don't have to be there to make friends, but alienating people with your asshattery is pretty stupid when you know you're going to need them at the end. Being able to work with others who have some smidgen of respect for you aside from your abilities is a pretty important factor too.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I'm sure that clever editiing was done to make Marcel and even the others look worse except for the show where they tried to shave Marcel's head and they totally edited it to look like it wasn't as bad as it really was.

Thanks for telling me who went. I did think her dish was bizarre looking but I would have still tasted it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Who's looking like a big baby is new yawk dude. The one who made the melon shot in the quickfire and then got pissy like he'd been 'copied' because Hung thought to make a drink also with melon in it to accompany his dish at the elimination. Dude, do you know how many different beverages can be concocted out of melons?
    It's only the second episode and I already can't stand him. Drop the stupid New Yawk gangster accent and bravado, already!

this season is a snooze-fest so far; i can't stand any of the chefs, as they're barely watchable. hell's kitchen has been much more entertaining for me. hopefully TC will get better soon as they clear out some of the riff-raff. wish they'd eliminate about 6 of 'em in one episode and just get on with the good stuff!!
    The first step to acquiring wisdom is to admit that you really know nothing.

Well it has been revealed on several blogs (Amuse biatch and blogging top chef) that Micah was from fucking Massachusetts..they had postings of her yearbook photos and info from people who went to grade, middle, and high school with her..in Massachusetts! LOL Glad the crazy bitch is gone. South African my ASS!!!

I guess I am rooting for the gay guy Dale..can we get at least ONE shot of him with his shirt off getting into the hottub or something? geez.

There are some really competent female chefs this time and I hope one of them wins(if Dale gets booted that is).
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Is anyone besided me still watching this season? I am enjoying the relative lack of drama so far. Go Dale! Poor Sara. Howie IS an asshole. I liked this last judge-he was the epitome of class IMO. Glad they are having a 'do-over' of the restaurant wars. -I wonder if this means there will be a double elimination next week? I would hate to work with Howie. And what was up with lying to them about going out and then they have to work in their good dress up clothes? I would have been pissed off too!

*Love how Dale had the immunity and got to have his little 'date' with whats-his-face guest chef/judge guy. It looked COMPLETELY like a date!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

I'm still watching. I've decided that the only two that really have any talent are Tre and Hung. But they've both made alot of mistakes. If Hung can get back to winning individual challenges, i think he will make the finals. Same goes for Tre. The rest of them are just ok. Actually, I think Casey is total crap. Brian and Dale are spotty. CJ is ok. Sara may as well not exist.

I guess i'm rooting for Tre.

I've only seen parts of it, but I'm amazed by how little these "chefs" know about food and cooking techniques! It really gobsmacked me.

I'm still watching and I love Dale, but I'm rooting for Tre to win. I'm still dying for a taste of his cheese grits with Bacon wrapped shrimp. I really think the final two might be Tre and Hung...maybe even CJ in there, they seem to like him a lot.

How the hell is Howie still there? He hasn't made any decent food and has been in the bottom three like 80 times, yet he's never gone home. He's there for nothing but drama factor.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I'm still addicted!

Who the hell puts SCENTED CANDLES in a friggin restaurant?!

The asshat who complained about the meat tasting like metal was Madonnas brother Christopher Ciccione.

link to a funny Top Chef blog-Amuse Biatch

Funny funny stuff there

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information