Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Top Chef Season 7-Washington D.C

Ethiopian food-yum!! We have a really good Ethiopian restaurant here. I've never cooked it myself even though I have a few African cookbooks and it would fit in with my food blog.

I've also been to a Brazilian steakhouse where they bring out the meat on giant skewers. But they also serve feijoada which is what I think is what Stephen was going for. It sucks to go home for rice though.

I was hoping it would be Alex and not just because of pea-gate. Tom cleared that up on his blog. There's no evidence. And it sounds like tom was accosted at an event last week by angry viewers.

But Alex told Tom he couldn't find veal cheeks so he was using shanks but then he presented his dish as cheeks at the event. I wonder why he wasn't called out on that?

Kenny needs to stop the duo's. But I can't believe he didn't make one alpha male comment or tell us how awesome he is. Although he did ask Tiffany if she was there to make his bed.

Gail and Padma are real women with really bad fashion sense. Forget Padma's breastplate-WTF was Gail wearing?

Restaurant Wars next week-yea!!!

And Tom says they're filming a reunion episode. That will be interesting!

fgg

i totally agree - gail can not dress to save her life. i keep thinking she must be pregnant.

i really wanted alex to leave because i can't stand him.

i would love for tiffany to win. she is the most likeable person on the show.

I liked Stephen but he was on the bottom almost every week. Looks like my man is gonna get the ass edit next week.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

he is an ass, it isn't editing.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i totally agree - gail can not dress to save her life. i keep thinking she must be pregnant.

i really wanted alex to leave because i can't stand him.

i would love for tiffany to win. she is the most likeable person on the show.
    I really like Tiffany too. She's not a drama queen and gets along well with everyone. She's simply there to win. And to win the quick fire, get immunity and then win the actual challenge -how awesome is that?

I still can't stand Angelo. He's so damn cocky, especially seeing him cooking Ethiopian food and automatically thinking he is going to win since I worked in an Ethiopian restaurant. Shove it up your ass buddy.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Leave Angelo Alone!!!!!!!!!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Oh please! Leave Angelo alone! He makes LOVE to that food every week, dammit! show some respeck!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I love Tiffany. I thought it was Kevin that made the "make bed" comment to Tiffany, not Kenny. I even rewound it to watch again because it made my eyes roll back into my head.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Angelo SUCKS! *probably sucks cock too, closeted as hell I bet*

I loved how he did not win the quickfire with the (YUCK!) Ethiopian food.
    And was not in the top three for his Japanese shit. Ha!

Steve was fodder and past his 'packing' date IMO. Kelly likes the booze, goes up a notch in my book-and she shared too!

Love Tiffany and her wins. The one(..minestrone bitch, French bitch, can't recall her name) still bugs. Alex just needs to go before he trips and falls on one of his knives.

I am kinda bored with this season.

Hopefully things will pick up. Restaurant wars! Looks like somebody's restaurant goes down the toilet given the previews. Looks fun!

I want Angelo to be a surprise knifing and go home, crying to the camera about the unfairness of it all!

* bitch wants 'France' so bad (since she is most trained in that per her) and then fucks up the beer? WTF?

Elite Member

I hate Alex. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Angelo SUCKS! *probably sucks cock too, closeted as hell I bet*

I loved how he did not win the quickfire with the (YUCK!) Ethiopian food.
    And was not in the top three for his Japanese shit. Ha!

Steve was fodder and past his 'packing' date IMO. Kelly likes the booze, goes up a notch in my book-and she shared too!

Love Tiffany and her wins. The one(..minestrone bitch, French bitch, can't recall her name) still bugs. Alex just needs to go before he trips and falls on one of his knives.

I am kinda bored with this season.

Hopefully things will pick up. Restaurant wars! Looks like somebody's restaurant goes down the toilet given the previews. Looks fun!

I want Angelo to be a surprise knifing and go home, crying to the camera about the unfairness of it all!

* bitch wants 'France' so bad (since she is most trained in that per her) and then fucks up the beer? WTF?
    Minestrone French whorebitch: Amanda??? I hate her too!
    And I loathe that pea puree thieving corksoaker Alex!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Minestrone French whorebitch: Amanda??? I hate her too!
    And I loathe that pea puree thieving corksoaker Alex!
    So many to hate this season! I only really like Tiffany and Ed. The rest bug to varying degrees.

Gotta admit I was shocked by who went last night. Minestrone French whorebitch sucks more every week and Alex is creepy as fuck. I'd lick food off Angelo. He looked yum last night!

I was surprised that Kenny went home. I really don't like anyone who is left, but Alex is the worst - even being on the winning team. However I don't think the losing team needed to throw him under the bus. That was desperate.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

When Angelo said the name of the restaurant was EVOO I immediately thought of Rachel Ray. I'm surprised nobody said anything.

I really thought Amanda was going home. But Kenny messed up two dishes and he was the executive chef. I also think Kenny was a legend in his own mind.

The Blue team was sore losers. Instead of taking responsibility for their mistakes they had to bring up Alex and what a mess EVOO's kitchen was. They needed to worry about themselves and not the Red Team.

I hope Alex goes next week...

And where has Eric Ripert been? I thought he was supposed to be a regular!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information