Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Chef Season 7-Washington D.C

Syd

I watched it and the only thing I remember was that dude's nasty hair. I hope it gets more interesting.

Well, I'll be the lone Angelo lover... I like his confidence... I liked Kenny too. Hated crying man with the dreadlocks. Glad to see him go. The woman with the chicken liver mousse should be leaving soon. Overly confident in the beginning then making excuses "I've made it hundreds of times but oops, I forgot my recipe." What a load of shit! If you've made something 3 times, YOU KNOW what goes in!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Yeah, that was a piss poor excuse.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I hope the dense-seeming little Ohio Leprechaun or the rude Georgia Fattie (who laughed at him being from the sticks) goes tonight. Or that idiot who made that 'light' chicken liver 'messe'-remember?-the one who made it hundreds of times but needed the recipe?

And I hope Angelo fucks up something as well. His hubris is not attractive to me. Being confident is one thing, being an arrogant name/place dropping asshole who disrespects his competitors is another.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

After seeing tonight's episode, all I can say is fuck.you.Angelo. His smirk and whistling after the challenge and telling Tracy "I don't like Kenny" made me want Kenny to slug that little fucker. Seeing someone with immunity obviously throw a challenge while picking his biggest competitor to throw under the bus, knowing full well that would be the best way to get rid of him...I wanted to kick him in the balls. What a bastard. I hope the judges saw right through him when they asked him whether he would have chosen that dish if he hadn't had immunity with that little response "I can't answer that right now." Say what, bitch? I'm so glad his evil plan didn't come to fruition, the right person was sent home this time. NOW I want to see Kenny kick it up ten notches and put his foot up Angelo's ass. I hope all the other contestants turn against Angelo as well.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

I told y'all Angelo was a dick.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Well one of the three that I wanted to go went. Total fodder at this point.

TWO POUNDS of sugar?-and she admitted to it-what an idiot.

I cannot believe that one cooked the chicken in sherry. For kids. And then when Gail said 'I love vodka" I remembered why I like her so much.

Angelo messed up big time in his plot-they will know him for what he is now. Hsssssss! Snake!

I really don't like Angelo. I know they judge on who's the best chef but sometimes I wish they'd include personality.

It's too early for me to chose a fave. There's still too many cheftestants.

Another Angelo hater, too.. he's good but he's way too cocky.. so of course he'll make it to the final 4, 3, 2 whatever. Bravo knows to keep the more exciting ones around. The guest judge on the cafeteria episode was HOT. And yeah you can use your budget to buy sherry for a chicken dish you'll be serving to kids but you can't buy some chocolate for a chocolate pudding?

fgg

i am so glad that tracey is gone - she totally sucked and i was sick of her whining. i wish top chef didn't foreshadow so much. you can totally tell what's going to happen based on who they interview and how cocky they are. i'm also ready for stephen to leave.

soj - what did you think of tracey's trailer park diss?

I want about 10 more people to go home so I can start getting into this.

we were sooo spoiled last season. i loved all the chefs and i thought they were brilliant. this season not so much..

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    Another Angelo hater, too.. he's good but he's way too cocky.. so of course he'll make it to the final 4, 3, 2 whatever. Bravo knows to keep the more exciting ones around. The guest judge on the cafeteria episode was HOT. And yeah you can use your budget to buy sherry for a chicken dish you'll be serving to kids but you can't buy some chocolate for a chocolate pudding?
    Yes he was hot! I agree comletely! I wish they had more like him.
    Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i am so glad that tracey is gone - she totally sucked and i was sick of her whining. i wish top chef didn't foreshadow so much. you can totally tell what's going to happen based on who they interview and how cocky they are. i'm also ready for stephen to leave.

soj - what did you think of tracey's trailer park diss?
    I missed it. Was sick and forgot all about it. Which one was Tracey again..Damn..I guess I will have to go to that Hellish Bravo site and find out.

What did the bitch say? I need to find out when they have a rerun of it
    . Alot of what is said about them.. well..pretty accurate. lol. What did this bitch say? She certainly looks/comes across like she is the stereotypical product of a trailer park.
    Ok..It was that bitch from Georgia, right? -good riddance fuck her.
    I could only stand the Bravo site for a few seconds. And they are completely all about that RHONY shit and that Bethanny(sp?) cunt...there is nothing on anymore but RH shit. And the best one RHOOC is not even the predominant one anymore.

That Bethanny(sp?) bitch can sink right into the lowest part of hell anytime now.
    Last edited by Sojiita; July 2nd, 2010 at 06:48 PM.

Elite Member

I didn't get last night's episode. The team with sub-par dishes the first two rounds actually gets a win in the last round? What about the people who did a great job right off the bat?

Not my favorite episode -- esp because Mike Isabella and Spike were included.

I liked seeing the old chefs but yep this episode all around sucked. I really thought the wrong team was sent home and just because they want to keep someone around.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information