Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Chef Season 5

I still just cannot get over Arianne's slice of Spam on a piece of Wonder Bread with some gravy thrown on. WTF?! How stupid do you have to be to try that after you were already bitched at for making $500 worth of deviled eggs?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

I just saw a repeat of the episode, and I LOVED Arianne calling Hosea a wimp. Hilarious.

My hate for Leah shot up on a second viewing. She is a nasty biatch.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I still just cannot get over Arianne's slice of Spam on a piece of Wonder Bread with some gravy thrown on. WTF?! How stupid do you have to be to try that after you were already bitched at for making $500 worth of deviled eggs?
    I KNOW.. the bread still had the crusts on.. it looked kind of un-toasted, too.. and it was undoubtedly soggy in the middle.. and it had SPAM!! WTF.. I think Hung had another word in mind besides 'interesting'

...craptastic?......

I missed the quickfire challenge this time around, who won?

Ugh, spam on white bread?! She has to be one of the worst chefs on Top Chef, ever.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

...Stefan won, but he had borrowed some Spam from Hosea....which Hosea seemed to think helped Stefan win.....how can Spam ever be considered necessary to win a gourmet cooking contest?....

He won with spam?! What a ridiculous quickfire. And here I was thanking the producers for actually making them cook with fresh ingredients! (the part I saw)
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Yeah, the quickfire was all about using canned ingredients and spices/herbs...then the real challenge was fresh farm ingredients....kind of neat to see the differences.....

...Stefan made a baked bean soup with ham and grilled cheese sandwich.....in the quickfire....

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    He won with spam?! What a ridiculous quickfire. And here I was thanking the producers for actually making them cook with fresh ingredients! (the part I saw)

IMO, anyone that can make Spam taste good deserves the win.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

I liked the juxtaposition between the canned quickfire and fresh elimination challenge.

Frankly, these chefs should be so talented that they can "make a silk purse out of a sow's ear" -- so all the moaning about the canned food is kind of stupid -- have they not seen the show before? Remember how impressive the first season was with the convenience store challenge? I know these guys have only had 15 minutes, but I don't think we'll ever see the caliber of cheftestants we saw with the first season. They made food that I wanted to eat. Every season since, there are bright spots, but not like the overall quality from that first season.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    I KNOW.. the bread still had the crusts on.. it looked kind of un-toasted, too.. and it was undoubtedly soggy in the middle.. and it had SPAM!! WTF.. I think Hung had another word in mind besides 'interesting'
    To be fair, it was a hot sandwich. They are made on bread, not toast ... the meat keeps the bread from getting soggy. And maybe it's a regional thing, but I've never seen a hot sandwich with the crusts removed.

Granted, I would never make one with Spam, but she went with what she had.

IMO Arianne is cook not a chef and I'm surprised she even made it on the show.

Leah is a little bitch and I can't remember her making any impressive.

My favorite part was when Fabio was talking about their menu and said "we aren't going to do Indian, over think it or do Italian"
    Fabulous!

leah annoys me from ep1. its just getting worse now.

...anyone want to guess who goes home tonight?.....I'm thinking Jamie.....it probably ought to be Leah, but since she's the only one providing drama this season....she'll get to stay.....

Anyone who makes out on camera should be sent home. This is Top Chef, not Top Slut.

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information