Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Chef Season 5

Stupid TV. I went to turn on my TV to watch the stuff I recorded tonight. It was apparently still on Bravo from taping the earlier airing of Top Chef, and I was just perfectly in time to hear Padma saying "Fabio pack your knives and go" before the picture kicked in. Irritating.

^^^Oh that really sux. I almost did the exact same thing, but luckily it was a shot of Emeril all gussied up and I quickly changed the channel for a few minutes. Sorry.

I really really want to taste Carla's oyster stew, and I don't even like oysters. I think that stew made Tom fall in love with Carla a little bit. He was giving her some come hither smiles and a little side-eye.

I can't believe they brought Dildo back. Bad television. Boo.

My Fabio is gone. What am I going to do without my weekly Italian?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

Stefan is cocky. He has a dry sense of humor as well. Two different things. I don't like it when he brings the cocky side of him out. He thinks he has this in the bag. He's a great chef, and has Tom on his side, but Tom doesn't like anyone being too cocky. He should be cooking his heart out right now, not smoking.

Hosea didn't bug nearly as much last night. When Leah appeared, I about gagged.

What is it about Jeff that bugs so much? He is talented, but there's something about him. That was a maddening twist.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Carla! I really want her to win.

I'm rooting for Carla, too.

with fabio gone, im rooting for carla.

i hate hosea and i dont care for stefan.

Glad Stefan is still there and I'm sure gonna miss Fabio. Whoresea can fawking hack off his own dick. I can't stand him and from the previews looks like he is acting like the total dick he claimed Stefan was all season. Oh and Colichio can suck my ass. He doesn't like when people have no confidence and now he doesn't like cocky. Make up your mind douchebag.

Team Carla here. It's funny because for the first few weeks, I thought she'd be an early exit.

I was hoping for Jeff to win only to see Stefan going home. While I don't think Fabio was the best chef, he was fun to watch on TV. I'm sorry he's not in the finale.

I guess I will stand by my lonesome cheering for Stefan and hoping by the end he has bashed Whoresea's head in.

You're not alone, i think Stefan should win because he is the best. I don't mind his attitude at ll, I think its more of a defense for insecurity than anything else. He says as many nice warm things as he does cocky ones, I'm not sure why people don't see that.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Oh and Colichio can suck my ass. He doesn't like when people have no confidence and now he doesn't like cocky. Make up your mind douchebag.
    *snicker*

I do like Carla [who looks so much better with straight hair], but I want Stefan to win.

OT: I'm thinking of shooting off an angry email to stupid Food Network Canada and telling them where they can shove their ridiculous ten minute commercial breaks. Assholes.

Ja, I was thinking last night that she had a fabulous blowout.

I want Carla to win

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    You're not alone, i think Stefan should win because he is the best. I don't mind his attitude at ll, I think its more of a defense for insecurity than anything else. He says as many nice warm things as he does cocky ones, I'm not sure why people don't see that.
    One warm thing that sticks out in my mind...that Leah is a great chef. Egad! LOL!

Stefan's cockiness reminds me of Hung's. They both have the talent to back it up. But, if Stefan wins, I want him to totally bring it to the finals and cook something completely amazing.

Ilan will forever be the most annoying cocky contestant in my book. He was suck a complete dick and didn't have the talent to back it up. A Hosea win would be like a Ilan win in my book.

I'd LOVE Carla to win, b/c I just adore her, but as long as Hosea doesn't win
    I'll be fine. I liked him better without Leah around, but he is definitely not the top chef.

fgg

i wanted to eat all of the food they made, especially carla's. i really hope she wins!

Thread Information