Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Chef Season 5

I'd be very surprised to hear that Hosea and Leah didn't have sex. Of course they won't say anything about it on the show though.

As much as I love Hosea, he's not going to win. I have a feeling it's going to be Carla. Stefan is too cocky, I don't want him to win
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

I just don't get the Stefan is too cocky thing. He has a dry Euro personality. Well I might be the only one cheering for him but I hope he wipes the floor with Whorsea.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

I'm married to a European and Stefan is cocky. Europeans do not all act like that unless they are cocky assholes. Fabio doesn't.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

He is cocky, true, but it has nothing to do with being european. There's cocky people all over the world, this one happens to be european.

I really like him though, he's a great chef. I'm rooting for him or Fabio.
    Last edited by NedNederlander; February 18th, 2009 at 01:52 PM.

I didn't say he was cocky because he is Euro I just think it is a different sense of humor from American and yeah Fabio has the same exact wit hence why they seem to get along so well. I think he's hilarious.

...Well?.....any wild guesses?......I'm thinking it's gonna be Carla or Hosea because neither one is very consistent and seem to buckle under pressure more.....but the preview seemed to indicate that there would be a double elimination?....that didn't make any sense?.....

fgg

i think stefan will win, carla will be second, then fabio, then hosea.

Quote Originally Posted by FashionVictim View Post
    I'd be very surprised to hear that Hosea and Leah didn't have sex. Of course they won't say anything about it on the show though.

As much as I love Hosea, he's not going to win. I have a feeling it's going to be Carla. Stefan is too cocky, I don't want him to win
    They're beyond stupid if they didn't have sex. Neither of these two were married. And it's not common to instantly click with someone the way these two did. They should have become a couple.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

So a double elimination so it will be two in the finals. I wish it would be Stefan and Fabio but I know I'm not that lucky. They've been editing it look like a Whoresea vs. Stefan matchup.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    They're beyond stupid if they didn't have sex. Neither of these two were married. And it's not common to instantly click with someone the way these two did. They should have become a couple.
    I don't think it's a real "click", they're put in an extreme situation. No contact with the outer world, no TV, no newspapers, no Internet and no phones. Had it been a normal situation chances are nothing would have happened at all.

Why do they bother running the show for an hour and a half if all they do is increase the commercials? I swear I just watched HALF of Seinfeld waiting for the damn commercial break to end. Piss me off.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Fabio, NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hosea in the final three. Yuck.

I was so glad that Jaime and Leah didn't come back. I don't even know why they bothered bringing those three back for the quick fire challenge anyway. Dumb idea.

I wish Hosea would have got the axe. I loved Fabio. "This is Top Chef, not Top Scallops!" or "This is Top Chef, not Top Pussies."

I really want Carla to win. She is just such a genuine person, and so simple and honest in her cooking.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

I think I would have been ok if Stephan and Fabio had gone home (ducks from flying tomatos)...Fabio did get the I'm going home my poor sick mama edit but Stephan got the I won 10 challenges they can't touch me edit, so it was a toss up. I am surprised they liked Hosea so much, Gumbo, Catfish and Hurricanes????? How obvious can you be? They usually hate that shit. I felt bad for Jeff - I thought he was pretty close to winning, but he just seemed too desperate. I like Emeril, but worst judge ever - nary a snarky comment to be had, he loved everyone and everything...blech.

Thread Information