Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Chef Season 4 in Chicago

^^They do seem to reward the big risk takers.....Richard (?)(the fellow with the blond rooster hair) won with that dish that made bananas look like scallops.....and the guy who made the ice berg for the endangered animals challenge.....

Wedding food....shudder........I'll be sure to eat before I watch tonight!

^^ Especially since not only did they cook this food..they served it up..after being up for over 24 hours..rushing around..in a hot kitchen..slaving away, sweating, stinking, reeking...and then, covered in their own filth and being little more than human garbage encased in filthy crusty clothing, they served the food up to the guests buffet-style, with no change of clothing, no showering, nothing!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Elite Member

I think Dale felt he was so above his team talent wise he had to do everything because they couldn't manage it.

Nikki so rejected the leadership role. Everyone was trying to hand it to her, but she refused it. Stupid, stupid girl. Yes, it was a set up, but if she had any confidence in her abilities she could have turned it into a big win.

LOVED that Richard gave the win to Steph and she shared the prize. They are both class acts.

My favorite part was when Antonia said that Andrew had to stay in the kitchen at the wedding and wasn't allowed to talk to anyone! I totally agreed, he would frighten people!

I totally agreed that Nikki should have gone home, though I secretly hoped that it would be Lisa, even though her cake was good. Lisa seems like such a nasty bitch. Dale was terrible as a team player. He should have just done a few things and done those well, rather than trying to do everything.

My prediction for tonight: Spike, Lisa, and Andrew in the bottom three. My eyecandy Spike may be going home tonight! Plus a female went last time so it will be a male tonight...you just watch..either Spike or Andrew. shit.

Lisa cannot go home fast enough!!!! bitch!~
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

I noticed it's always the last person in the opening monologues that goes home. It's happened in every episode this season so far.

We'll see if the pattern continues

I want Dale to go just so I can see his face when they tell him....boy has an arrogance issue....

Elite Member

Lisa can't get off my screen fast enough. I can't stand her greasy-haired bitch face.

Buh-bye Lis, don't let the doorknob hit you in the ass on your way out.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Lisa seems to be the winner.....er.....loser............what makes her so hated?......her food/cooking?.....her attitude?.....her lack of hygiene?......

Dale's hygiene seems fine, and his cooking looks good, but the superiority complex reminds me of..........boo-hiss.......Marcel.....

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Lisa seems to be the winner.....er.....loser............what makes her so hated?......her food/cooking?.....her attitude?.....her lack of hygiene?......

Dale's hygiene seems fine, and his cooking looks good, but the superiority complex reminds me of..........boo-hiss.......Marcel.....
    It's definitely a combo of her greasy hair, permanent bitch-face and her holier-than-thou attitude about her food, which hasn't proven to be as good as she thinks it is. She's just all-around NASTY.

Yeah Lisa should go before Spike just because of the attitude.

I shall rejoice if she's the last person in the opening monologue

Well the last person in the opening monologues was Andrew....and my theory RULES!!! Did anyone else notice?? Anybody???

Man he was annoying and Tom's comments were hilarious!

Lisa saying the other chefs have bad attitudes. Pot meet kettle!!!

When Lisa picked the shrimp I thought about cholesterol. I don't think she was sabotaged. All the other chefs were too busy with their own stuff. And who the heck undercooks shrimp? Most people overcook.

Dale won a big ass bottle of mediocre wine

Spike-olive and grapes? EWWWW!!! And he totally shopped to screw the others over.

The finale is in Puerto Rico!!! Yummmm!!!

The Stew - A taste of Chicago's food, wine and dining scene | Chicago Tribune | Blog

I drank a bottle of wine tonight. How did that happen?

I'm glad Andrew is gone, but what that bitch Lisa did was dirty. Karma will bite her ass right quick.

Did anyone else notice how Richard was all up on Sam at the quickfire? I thought he was gonna jump across that table and suck Sam's lips off...I know I would have.

I wish you hadn't told me about the last person monologue thing. Takes all the fun out of watching.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post

I wish you hadn't told me about the last person monologue thing. Takes all the fun out of watching.
    It could still be coincidence!!

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information