Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Chef Season 4 in Chicago

I think just women in general hate him. You're not twink enough to see his downside.

I miss my Mark. I don't know why Tom hated him so.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I miss Lee Ann.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I think just women in general hate him. You're not twink enough to see his downside.

I miss my Mark. I don't know why Tom hated him so.

Well maybe you are right. Women in general do seem to hate him. I miss Mark too. And he mentioned that he has NOT had his beer with ChefTom yet. Bitchface Lisa should have gone instead.

Well it looks like Dale, Lisa, Spike, and Nikki are on a team this coming epi, and I think they are the losing team. I hope Lisa or Nikki go home. Nikki is just out of her league now(although she does not bug at all) and I just cannot stand Lisa. Previews look like Dale hates everyone on his team and gets into it with Spike. Dale did get into it kind of with Nikki and Spike during the zoo challenge, and well we all know about how he loves his Lisa! I think he has a case of 'short guy syndrome' as well.

My ideal final four would be Spike(naturally...and I admit mostly for the wrong reasons), Andrew, Dale, and Stephanie, with Stephanie for the win. Antonia is ok with me but I think she will not go too much further.

Richard bugs me and I think he might self destruct at some point.

*I LOVE Lee Anne. In one of her recent blogs she compared Tiffani with Lisa, and managed to get in some barbs at old Tiff!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

I think Dale loses his shit again tonight.

I wonder if he'll grab his crotch.

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    I think Dale loses his shit again tonight.

I wonder if he'll grab his crotch.
    The first (and only right?) wedding challenge was a nightmare and a disaster, and restaurant wars is always good for drama and fun, and combining them together, withe teams, huge numbers of people, damn wedding cakes, hour after hour of work with no sleep, etc. It has all the makings for a total meltdown bitchfest of an episode-and an extra 15 minutes tonight too to enjoy the drah-muh! Can't wait1

*I do hope my Spike is not eliminated though..would kind of ruin the snarkilicious disastrousness of the episode. And anyone who would have their wedding on a reality show..and have it catered by said reality show, deserves to have a wedding day fiasco IMO. Either cheapasses, or famewhores, or both. Way to start off your life together. *spits*

Yes, I'm really looking forward to tonight as well. LeeAnn took a stab at Tiff? I need a link or something.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I liked the episode! I got tired watching them work through the night.

I love the relay challenge!!!

When Andrew said he wanted to do Chicken Nuggets I yelled, "noooooooo!" Crispy food bad for banquet!!!

Antonia agreed with me!

Dale's bruschetta did not look good. I was really disappointed with his attitude throughout the challenge. Dang what a douche! I honestly wanted him to go home regardless of past challenge wins. When things don't go his way everybody suffers.

That was awesome of Richard to give Stephanie his win. He's such a great sport! good Karma heading Richard's way!

Lisa had her bitch face on and a bandanna to match!! Lucky for her she made a good cake.

Nicky was horrible and as an Italian chef she should have owned that challenge.

She only had one hit that I recall-at the kids challenge so it was time for her to go.

Looks like someone pulls a "Tiffani" on Lisa next week.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'm really hoping it will be a Stephanie vs. Richard vs. Antonia final a la season 3 but you just know it will be Lisa vs. Dale ... and I hate Dale the way I hated Hung and Marcel.

Just realized that kinda makes me sound racist.

Yes, I'm really looking forward to tonight as well. LeeAnn took a stab at Tiff? I need a link or something.
    Here is the part from Lee Ann's blog:

'...But whereas I would compare Lisa’s level of unpleasantness to a disgruntled dog, Tiffani, at the time, was more like a really pissed off jungle cat with really big teeth and really sharp claws. Either way, the vibe sucks.

BRAVOtv.com : Top Chef : Season 4 : lee

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    I liked the episode! I got tired watching them work through the night.

I love the relay challenge!!!

When Andrew said he wanted to do Chicken Nuggets I yelled, "noooooooo!" Crispy food bad for banquet!!!

Antonia agreed with me!

Dale's bruschetta did not look good. I was really disappointed with his attitude throughout the challenge. Dang what a douche! I honestly wanted him to go home regardless of past challenge wins. When things don't go his way everybody suffers.

That was awesome of Richard to give Stephanie his win. He's such a great sport! good Karma heading Richard's way!

Lisa had her bitch face on and a bandanna to match!! Lucky for her she made a good cake.

Nicky was horrible and as an Italian chef she should have owned that challenge.

She only had one hit that I recall-at the kids challenge so it was time for her to go.

Looks like someone pulls a "Tiffani" on Lisa next week.
    Yeah.,,aand I have a feeling it is Spike pulling the 'Tiffani' shit. They had that one preview shot of him smiling, and it looked like the biggest shit-eating douche grin yet of any contestant on the show. I hope the preview is misleading. My Spikelos was kind of a little bitch himself last night(not as bad as Dale, but still).

It is just wrong to physically aggressively strike out at stuff, even inanimate objects, like Dale did with the locker punch(and Jen did with the chair kicking)when they are bottled up with other contestants.. It just shows a complete failure of maturity and an inability to deal with frustration like an adult. It just makes them look so damn bad and childish. Hell do a primal scream if you must, but do NOT take it to a physical level.

I have a feeling I may end up losing my Spike love, and developing Spike hate. I hope I am wrong. At least Harold likes Spike(for now) given his new blog. And I LOVE me some Saint Harold!

*And kudos to both Richard and Stephanie for being such class acts. I would not mind at all to see them as the final two. Yay for being decent, civil, and thoughtful!!!

I like Dale, but his tude last night really turned me off. He really is just not a team player, he has admitted it before, but still he knew what he was getting into when he signed onto this show.

Did someone actually speak the name Marcel? Cynic will lose his shit.

I miss the "I'm not your bitch, bitch" guy. GAWD, what was his name? I can see his face and I remember his food was always ugly but boldly flavored, kinda like my cooking.

I miss the "I'm not your bitch, bitch" guy. GAWD, what was his name? I can see his face and I remember his food was always ugly but boldly flavored, kinda like my cooking.
    Dave

I like Dale, but his tude last night really turned me off. He really is just not a team player, he has admitted it before, but still he knew what he was getting into when he signed onto this show.

Did someone actually speak the name Marcel? Cynic will lose his shit.

Marcel?

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Marcel?

I love the big Texas hair pic.

And..

Guess who it looks like is the guest judge Padma is introducing everyone to next episode?

Glide cursor to see: It looks like Sam 'That guy' Talbot from Season 2! ( It all fits, and the episode is about 'healthy eating and he is diabetic and all). funny how Nikki and Spike warned Dale about being 'that guy' I

That is at least what is being speculated.

Actually Marcel's hair reminds me of a cartoon character that I can see perfectly and cannot for the life of me remember which one.....senile moment.......okay, senile decade.....

Yeah, now that you mention it, I remember Sam saying he was diabetic. I gotta see last night's episode tonight because my neighbor called just as it was starting.....

The girl with the long, black hair got kicked last night? Noone ever seemed to be very impressed with her cooking. The tailgate one was pitiful, she was so sure "the people" loved her stuff and the people said her stuff sucked.....

I am glad that Mark is gone....the fellow never seemed clean....I like my cooks to look clean.....

^^ I like Nikki but she was in over her head. And that hair of hers! But seriously, the groom was all about Italian food..and that is supposedly her specialty! She should have run with it as head 'executive' chef and taken charge. Instead she shrank from it and was knifed. They could have done fewer things, more cohesive, Italian with an upscale twist(some people at TWOP had some GREAT ideas) and could have kicked ass.

For the love of God, she even made SHITTY PASTA! for the second time on the show. That is her specialty. It was her time. She acted like a decent human being though and I am sure she is a good chef and cooks good food-but just not a Top Chef, or not meant for this reality show/cooking contest/dramafest anyway.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information