Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Top Chef Season 4 in Chicago

Shit..someone kind of spoiled that they think Spike's 'friend' from Season Two may be ...ILAN. I have been giving Spike a pass somewhat on the douchey side of himself, but if he reveals next episode that Ilan is the friend, then I will know they are two peas in a pod(of evil) and Spike will is a true asshole.

Why does this always happen with my eyecandy?

*All speculation points to Spike as leaving next anyway, leaving LISAZILLA to go on to the finals(and destroy some more small Japanese cities).
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Shit..someone kind of spoiled that they think Spike's 'friend' from Season Two may be ...ILAN. I have been giving Spike a pass somewhat on the douchey side of himself, but if he reveals next episode that Ilan is the friend, then I will know they are two peas in a pod(of evil) and Spike will is a true asshole.

Why does this always happen with my eyecandy?

*All speculation points to Spike as leaving next anyway, leaving LISAZILLA to go on to the finals(and destroy some more small Japanese cities).
    Wouldn't surprise me a bit. I think I posted a bit ago that Spike reminded me of Ilan. It's his shit-eating grin that made me think of Ilan. I don't like Spike at all...although I would take him over Lisa any day!

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me a bit. I think I posted a bit ago that Spike reminded me of Ilan. It's his shit-eating grin that made me think of Ilan. I don't like Spike at all...although I would take him over Lisa any day!
    Also it was pointed out that Spike and Ilan live in the same neighborhood in NYC. Also they are both Jewish, which leads me to believe that indeed Ilan may be the 'friend'. Of any of the season two males, I think that Ilan being a similar kind of douche(although not as likeable as Spike), about the same age, living in the same area, maybe having some connections cause of a shared religion, etc. fits the bill the most.

Anyway Spike is toast in a few hours so it will not matter anyway.

And Spike did have the best shit-eating grin in Top Chef History that one episode when he won the quickfire.

also all three previous winners will be on the episode tonight. Including Ilan(yech) but also Harold(yum).

If Lisazilla wins I am DONE with Top Chef. (and I mean it this time!)

Spike and Ilan live near each other? You know he's tapping that.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Spike and Ilan live near each other? You know he's tapping that.
    Oh God I hope not. I do not even want to think about Ilan and Spike being friends, so I do NOT want to go THERE!

*less than three hours till Spike's knifing.

*I suspect that they have wanted a female Top Chef this season all along.
    They kept Lisazilla and knifed Dale at first opportunity, now with 2 guys and 3 women left, they have the three winners on to help. ALL THREE MEN so when they knife Spike it will look less 'suspicious' since he is a young male also. So set up to have a female win. I wonder how they are going to screw Richard over?

anyway I hope Stephanie takes it. (She is along with Richard the best of them now anyway so I will be fine with her as winner). Lisazilla wins and I am boycotting the fucking show!

Lisa cannot win. If it happens I will pull a Superman and fly around the Earth backwards to turn back time. Then I will make sure Lisa never makes it on the show.

***insert diabolical laugh here***

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    Lisa cannot win. If it happens I will pull a Superman and fly around the Earth backwards to turn back time. Then I will make sure Lisa never makes it on the show.

***insert diabolical laugh here***
    Lisazilla will just scream SABOTAGE!!

and stamp her lizard feet, breath fire, and destroy some small Japanese cities until Daddy Tom makes you turn time back around again!~

Eventually the judge's will have to get tired of her tattling, she's done it two weeks in a row now. Bitchtoad.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

As much as I hate to admit it, cocky asshole Spike is my fave...

I'd love it if Lisa got thrown into the fire

*watching a re-run, don't ruin the end for me... if Spike gets knifed, I'll be sad and more inclined to drink more vodka...

eta:.... and Ilan is a douchebag... has ANY chef had ANY fame since winning Top Chef? I think not. Harold was the most humble, IMO... Tiffani was the original dyke bitch... Ilan was a little bitch that had Cliff do his dirty work, even if Marcel was a little whore... Sam was pure sex, until he got all cocky and started fucking Padma... I loved Dale and Casey together... havent heard much from Hung... and I'd love it if Antonia or Spike won this season

and yes.. I am talking out of my ass right now...

Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex View Post
    As much as I hate to admit it, cocky asshole Spike is my fave...

I'd love it if Lisa got thrown into the fire

*watching a re-run, don't ruin the end for me... if Spike gets knifed, I'll be sad and more inclined to drink more vodka...

eta:.... and Ilan is a douchebag... has ANY chef had ANY fame since winning Top Chef? I think not. Harold was the most humble, IMO... Tiffani was the original dyke bitch... Ilan was a little bitch that had Cliff do his dirty work, even if Marcel was a little whore... Sam was pure sex, until he got all cocky and started fucking Padma... I loved Dale and Casey together... havent heard much from Hung... and I'd love it if Antonia or Spike won this season

and yes.. I am talking out of my ass right now...
    Well Harold did go on to open a successful restaurant of his own, Perilla, in NYC. It is very popular and has gotten very good reviews. That was what he wanted to do, and use his winnings toward, and he has done just that, so I would call that successful somewhat.

* Christ Spike looks like he has been crying in his Talking heads. I wish I had some vodka right now..

Well, ok, Ill admit that Harold has been the most successful in terms of actual chef fame... that's probably because he was the least douchiest and the winner of the season that was most about the cooking and less about the ratings...

That being said... Ilan is still a douche

GO STEPHANIE!!!!!!!

I was excited for Richard and Antonia too!

Bye bye Spike!!! Although i truly wish it had been Lisa who got the axe

Man those grey pants Padma was wearing in the Quickfire made her look lumpy!

I was worried about Stephanie when I saw she was the last chef interviewed in the opening monologue per my theory. Looks like my theory is shot thank God!

Usually it's pretty obvious who's going home but this one had me in suspense till the end.

I can imagine sweet potatoes and peanut butter working but not russet potatoes. The judges seemed to like it though.

Seeing Ilan pissed me off all over again.

Thank God Antonia didn't send Gayle on another egg rant.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... fucking Lisa... she's like a fugly ass cockroach that never dies

Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex View Post
    Well, ok, Ill admit that Harold has been the most successful in terms of actual chef fame... that's probably because he was the least douchiest and the winner of the season that was most about the cooking and less about the ratings...

That being said... Ilan is still a douche
    Actually Tiffani and Dale have opened restaurants as well. And Dale partnered with the former owner of Butter which is a well regarded restaurant.

Well, no surprises there for me. Lisa's a cockroach, she's got a horrible attitude, she screws things up, and she just won't die. As of now Stephanie's my pick to win it all. I like Richard, but they're clearly looking to give it to a woman this year.

Woohoo, looks like Lisa's finally gonna do something with the messy mop that was on her head.

Thread Information