Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Chef Season 4 in Chicago

Once again my theory held. Although when I saw Dale I thought, "no way"

I cannot believe Spike and Lisa outlasted him but then I thought about butterscotch scallops.

PLEASE write a blog Tony!!!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    I noticed it's always the last person in the opening monologues that goes home. It's happened in every episode this season so far.
    Thats unreal that the Producers would allow their Editors to make a mistake like that - I mean, I consider it a reality TV faux pas - I'm gonna pay better attention from now on to see if they fix it.

I'm glad it was Dale, he's a "one trick" Chef with a bad attitude and an ego 2 sizes bigger than his talent ... that said I think he's better than the other two, but it was great seeing him go down even though I hate myself when I enjoying seeing people cry

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    Once again my theory held. Although when I saw Dale I thought, "no way"

I cannot believe Spike and Lisa outlasted him but then I thought about butterscotch scallops.

PLEASE write a blog Tony!!!!
    Who the hell would even conceive such a thing..Then it looked like crap!

I can't stand Lisa's whining ass!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Hit By Ban Bus!

^It is better than Dales whining ass in my mind, they both have NO CLASS whatsoever and Dale was in charge, so he is out ... HOOORAY!

Elite Member

In what way is butterscotch Asian? Ewww. Just ewww, no matter what cuisine. Dale was an ass, but my hate for Lisa is greater, so I really wish she'd go home. Now.

When I saw the team of Antonia, Stephanie and Richard, I thought -- this is gonna be the final 3. Spike and Lisa are toast. Neither one of them has made one memorable thing...except for Lisa and her freaking bacon.

Spike is such an ass. The way he sat there with his shit-eating grin during judges table. I just want to smack him. He reminds me of Ilan.

I think Antonia is poised to take this. I would prefer Stephanie, but I think Antonia will win.

^^I dunno, I think Richard is also pretty talented.

Spike and Lisa are next to go, agreed.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I don't think Antonia will win. she hasn't won as many challenges as Richard and Stephanie.

If Lisa outlasts Antonia soft things will e hurled at the TV.

I was dissapointed to see Dale go home last night. Yes, Butterscotch Scallops sounds nasty to me, but Lisa messed up badly on her two dishes. I think I'm just biased and even though Dale is an egomaniac Lisa is just a bitch. I was so glad when Anthony pointed out her stance at judging when she's crossing her arms and ready to defend no matter what. God, she's such a bitch, I want her to leave.

I actually have grown to like Richard and i love Stephanie so I hope those two are the final two.

I was actually checking your theory and Antonia was the last one so I was hopeful she was going!

No way Dale should have went before Lisa. Both of her dishes sucked and she has been in the bottom more than not. I'm so tired of looking at her greasy face.

I thought Spike looked great in his suit and thankfully he skated by yet again.

Elite Member

Richard is very talented, but I'm going with the whole "a woman has to win this thing" theory. I think Stephanie is more talented, but I can also see her choking, which is why Antonia is my dark horse pick to win. I'm pulling for Stephanie!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Antonia v Steph for the final would be awesome, it would be nice to see a final about the food and not the drama.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    ^^I dunno, I think Richard is also pretty talented.

Spike and Lisa are next to go, agreed.
    Yup, but Lisa first!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I finally got to see the episode last night. He CRIED! What a wuss!!! Whatta drama queen.....

I loved it.....Dale is gone and I kind of like everyone left......although I do appreciate him only for the fact that he allowed me to experience what morning sickness must feel like.....butterscotch scallops?!?!?!?

And I take my hat off to Spike.....it was genius to step aside and let the other two tear each other apart......he should be Trump's Apprentice.....

I thought Spike looked great in his suit and thankfully he skated by yet again

Yes he looked very good. He should have been on the menu(he would have been better than most of the shit they served, and Padma would have been pleased too-as long as she got to have some of those slammin' dumplings before having Spike for dessert!

Lisa is such a bitch. Worse than Dale.

next episode all three previous winners are there(including Ilan, get your bags ready). And it looks like Spike is toast. Greasy McBitchface looks to be in the finals! UGH! Spike is not THAT bad..and is good eyecandy.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Hit By Ban Bus!

some of these people look so nasty it reminds me why I hate to dine out.

butterscotch scallops - I think he just wanted to gag the judges, I was ready to barf and I didn't even eat the stuff.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information