Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Chef Season 4 in Chicago

I love me some Spike. He is just such a lovable douche.

*And yeah, I was watching for the opening monologue theory too..and it held! I was all 'please don't let it be Spike'

I love how Spike totally bought those 4 things to fuck the others over, and then totally lied to Tom at judge's table. "I was not sabotaging, those are the ingredients I really wanted to use'.. such and outright lie-I loved that he lied right to Tom!

All three at the bottom were just so snippy and pissy to the judges..again I loved it.

I really hope Lisa and her perpetual bitchface go next.

next episode is restaurant wars with teams:

Spike, Lisa, Dale(Spike FOH)

Antonia, Richard, Stephanie (Steph FOH)

well we just know which team is gonna lose that one..and PLEASE let it be Lisa to go..(I hope FOH saves Spike's ass..all you need is to not fuck up too bad and make ONE good dish.)

*Any ideas for restaurant names for those groups? might as well call them 'Winners Grill' and 'Losers Lounge'

*******I Loved also the little band that Spike, Andrew, and Mark formed. Dammit I only saw the promo once and missed the name..anyone remember it?
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Question: I only say the last 1/2 of the show I think - did the cameras catch someone turning up Lisa's burner or not?

Still one of my fav Top Chef moments was Marcel caught red handed messing with Elias stuff. I h8td that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by snuffy View Post
    Question: I only say the last 1/2 of the show I think - did the cameras catch someone turning up Lisa's burner or not?
    No. She probably did it inadvertently.

^^And then threw Andrew under the bus, bitch.

Not that I liked Andrew one bit, but what Lisa did was vicious and disgusting. I hope she gets hers soon, like why doesn't someone shave this bitch's head? At least Marcel's hair wasn't a fucking biohazard.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Ugg...I hate Lisa! when will she go home?

I forgot how amazingly HOT Sam was and how pissed I was when he got the boot in season 2. I realized last night that he's like Jim from the Office...but darker and WAY sexier!

I noticed the opening monologue thing as well and noted Andrew in my head. I told my husband about 1/2 way though and he didn't believe me at all.

Sam is hot but he was a douche just like the rest of them on Season Two which broke my heart. Sorry to see Andrew go. Who will get a culinary boner now? I hate Lisa and hope she is the next to go but I'm betting I'll have to see her greasy face until the end. I wish Spike would just cook and quit trying to be cute. I think he could do well. I don't really care who wins now that my furry little Mark is gone.

Elite Member

The band is Mise en Place...or something close to that...I quit French in 8th grade.

This eppy made me remember why I hated Andrew so very much in the beginning. Either he was more subdued for awhile or the editors toned him down a bit. He was SO annoying last night. I wasn't so sad to see them go.

All the losers at judge's table were such insolent, arrogant asses. Lisa "you must follow the rules" Bitchface now feels it is her place to be the challenge police. I still don't understand why if Antonia and she had followed the rules with the polish sausage we didn't hear them standing up for that when they were at JT (b/c if they did follow the challenge rules to the letter it wouldn't be such as sticky point for her now. She's mentioned following the rules every week since the PS incident).

Anyway, Spike, Andrew and Bitchface were so rude and arrogant. If I were the judges, I would have sent them all packing.

Who do you think is going to be fan favorite?

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Who do you think is going to be fan favorite?
    Stephanie

Bourdain is back next week! whoo-hoo!

Mark will get fan fav.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    At least Marcel's hair wasn't a fucking biohazard.
    OMG I h8td that guy

I don't mean to be slamming your boy, Soj, but I finally saw the episode last night and I can make chicken salad better than that! And, with the lettuce, tomatoes and bread sitting there like useless parsley??? Spike is not a good cook.....I can't answer for his hotness....

Andrew is crazy as a shithouse rat.....the guy twitches all the time.....glad he's gone.....

I like Stephanie, I'm rooting for her.....

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    I don't mean to be slamming your boy, Soj, but I finally saw the episode last night and I can make chicken salad better than that! And, with the lettuce, tomatoes and bread sitting there like useless parsley??? Spike is not a good cook.....I can't answer for his hotness....

Andrew is crazy as a shithouse rat.....the guy twitches all the time.....glad he's gone.....

I like Stephanie, I'm rooting for her.....
    I absolutely agree. The chicken salad was (and for once I agree with Padma) very pedestrian. He was damn lucky that Lisa and Andrew fucked up. And you are again correct about the 'garnishes' of the lettuce, tomato, and bread. Which is why I found it so funny that he LIED at judges table. It was OBVIOUS that he did what he did to fuck the rest over..and then to lie about it? just so insolent! They were all bitches at the judges. I guess since Spike is hot(to me) and entertaining(to me) then I give him a bit of a pass.

*Also I really do like olives and grapes in chicken salad, and so does Harold(Season 1 top chef) who said so in his blog. But if you are going to do a chicken salad, for an upscale lunch, AND leave 3 of the four main ingredients just sitting there as a 'fuck you' to your competitors, then it had better be an EXCEPTIONALY GOOD chicken salad IMO. And his was not.

He will not win though. And I am ok with that. He is not the best there and should not win. But I am enjoying his run on the show.

The band is Mise en Place...or something close to that...I quit French in 8th grade Thanks Tulip!

*As bitchy as Spike was at judges table, it is telling about how bitchy they ALL were that he was the only one of the three who(given the edit we got to see) did NOT use the word 'fuck' in front of the judges at judges table. Both Twitchy McMethhead and Greasy McBitchface use the 'F' word.

Hey Soj, I agree, Spike is a hoot.....he's got that shit-eating grin going on most of the time.....and I also like grapes in my chicken salad...with lots of pecans, too.....not so much olives, but dillweed is great as a seasoning....

But, when the competition is down to seven, you need to get creative while screwing the others!

...as you say, though, the others were morons for standing up there being so mean and miserable when we've all seen the judges be partial to those who are nice to them and give them the "respect" they feel they deserve.....but, I must admit, after going 24 hours without sleep, I'm not the sharpest cheddar in the kitchen....

...does your Sam ever smile?....he is such a somber fellow.....

Elite Member

Twitchy McMethhead and Greasy McBitchface -- OMG! Love the names!!!

My favorite chicken salad has pecans, apples and dried cranberries in it. Yum!I love it with grapes too, but I don't think I'd care for olives in it.

Spike totally lied at judges table -- he was gleeful running around the market trying to think what would screw everyone the most. He looked weird this week when he wasn't wearing a hat. I'm so used to seeing him in them.

hmmmph! I go over to TWOP and there not less than an hour after I use Greasy McBitchface...is someone using Greasy McBitchface! Well well!!!! hmmmph1

actually I cannot remember if I actually saw that name, or made it up myself by combining several other epithets directed at Lisa. Oh well
    Last edited by Sojiita; May 16th, 2008 at 09:38 PM.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information