Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Chef: Season 2

I started the show really liking Betty. Now, her whiny, "I'm so innocent" excuses are just annoying me.

I liked her at first, too, and then she started getting on my nerves. After last week's episode, I don't like her at all. That her dessert was crappy had nothing to do with Marcel. She had no reason to blame him.

I liked Betty and hated Marcel at first.

I hated Betty now. I hope she's the next to go.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by haggard View Post
    I hate betty. But she looks like this crack addict who used to live downstairs from me so maybe thats why...

Come to think of it, with her recent behavior toward Marcel, she kind of acts like her too.

Seriously, the attitude she has toward him is ridiculous. I mean, sure he's kind of arrogant and annoying, but he's never actually DONE anything to her. Stephen last season was WAY worse and nobody treated him the way she treats marcel.
    I TOTALLY agree with you. I hate Betty with her fake smiles and curtsies. She's a vindictive psycho annoying baby, and her neverending vitriole against Marcel - for what I don't know - is incredibly annoying and downright disturbing.

I had to agree with the judges about no one seems to be thinking of winning this thing except for Cliff and Sam. Everyone else seems to just want "get by" so to speak. I agree at first I liked Betty but now she is really overworking that "I cant stand Marcel" bit. I loved that bit when Frank got into Marcel's face about the toothbrush. Marcel's look was priceless.

Yeah but I would have thrown that toothbrush in the trash! A toothbrush in the kitchen is just nasty!

Have some respect for your roommates and clean up after yourself pig!

I hope this is on tonight. I need something to bitch at and this season's sucky Top Chef would fill that bill.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

This season really does suck doesn't it? No one is trying to win, everyone is just trying to be mediocre until it gets down to the finals. I think they should pack 'em all up and start over.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

And there are no big conflicts on the show, like Stephen and Tiffany last year. Marcel is annoying, but I don't intensely dislike him.

I stopped watching after the Fat Camp episode. I lost interest.

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    Yeah but I would have thrown that toothbrush in the trash! A toothbrush in the kitchen is just nasty!

Have some respect for your roommates and clean up after yourself pig!
    What most disturbed me about franks outburst was not the fact that it was uncalled for since he left his shit all in the kitchen, but because when they kept showing his toiletries on the floor, his toothbrush wasnt even ON the floor. It was like, on a bag that was on the floor.

I'm just glad frank is gone. He was such an ass, and with as much talk as he did about what a great chef he was I was never particularly impressed with anything he did.

Man Im not liking Cliff the more the show goes on. Sam I do like him alot still.
    Last show was pretty sad

that was disturbing the way poor mia went off. i felt really embarrassed for her, and yes, sad. the leader of that team should've taken the fall for her poor leadership. being a top chef is more about being talented; it's working through people to accomplish a common goal.

still wish betty would leave. hate that haggard no-talent annoying beeeyotch more each week!
    The first step to acquiring wisdom is to admit that you really know nothing.

Yeah!! Betty finally got her just desserts, served with a cherry on top! So glad that betch is finally gone!!! Finally the judges saw through this hack.

Should be interesting to see now how the rest of the group treats Marcel.
    The first step to acquiring wisdom is to admit that you really know nothing.

I actually felt really bad for marcel this episode. The way that ilan and sam were treating him was just uncalled for. Yeah he might be annoying, but talking shit about him behind his back and saying hes never had sex and THEN slamming his dish in front of everyone like that? What the hell guys, this isnt high school.

Its not that I really like marcel or anything, but I kind of wished that ilan would have gone home just for his crappy dish and then the comment. That would have made me laugh.

I am extremely happy that betty is finally gone though. How she made it this far just confuses the hell out of me.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information