Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Chef - from the folks at Project Runway

Elite Member

Default Re: Top Chef - from the folks at Project Runway

yeah Dave! I actually got a little teary-eyed! I knew as soon as both Harold and Dave said they wanted LeeAnne in that she'd be out. I'm ticked Tuff is in, but with Harold and Dave hopefully she won't win. Can't wait for the reunion special next week. Looks like Stephen is going to punch someone! Love Dave's "I'm not your bitch, bitch" t-shirt.

Oh! and I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED that their last challenge concerned a priceless bottle of wine and Stephen wasn't there to partake in it, ha, ha ha!
    Can you imagine how insufferable he would have been? He would have insulted the chefs left and right and probably the vintner as well! (Maybe that would have been fun to see!)

Go Dave! Go Harold!

I missed it AGAIN. (damn you, school!)

Lee Ann is gone? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. She is my favorite! What did that bitch Tiffany do this time?

Im so sad.

I was thinking about Stephen and the rare Shafer wine as well. C'est la vie you freak.

Anway I was shocked LeAnne didn't make it. I so want Harold to win, but if Dave pulls off the upset that would be great.

I hope Tiffani chokes on a truffle. She is so self absorbed. Asking the other three to keep it quiet in the kitchen. Shut the f*ck up you red headed evil cafeteria cook!
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

I was so happy when Dave made it! I was pretty shocked and I was even mor shocked when Lee Ann got the boot.

Well I read the blogs and the message board. People are ticked that Lee Anne is gone. However there was some interesting info on the blogs about Lee Anne's dish. Apparently she used Truffle oil in her dish along with the truffles..and the others did not. Apparently the truffle oil was very noticeable to the chefs/judges and they did NOT like it. They could taste it and felt it spoiled the natural truffle taste. I guess Lee Anne's dish did not go to well..I still hate Tuff-a-ninny and hope she does not win the thing.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

You Go Dave and Harold !!!
    I too got teary-eyed when Dave told he would be going on to Vegas and I loved it when he went into the cooler/freezer.
    Yeah I thought how ironic that Stephen got to miss out on this challenge. HHEHEEHEHE
    In the previews for next week's show Tiffani comes off as a class A bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by angelais
    I was thinking about Stephen and the rare Shafer wine as well. C'est la vie you freak.

Anway I was shocked LeAnne didn't make it. I so want Harold to win, but if Dave pulls off the upset that would be great.

I hope Tiffani chokes on a truffle. She is so self absorbed. Asking the other three to keep it quiet in the kitchen. Shut the f*ck up you red headed evil cafeteria cook!
    Restaurant kitchens are notoriously LOUD and bawdy places so she is coming off as an effete amateur. She is so ridiculous.

At the end credits they said that judges consult bravo on eliminations. I'm sure that tiffani was kept around for drama...

I am really happy dave made it to the final 3 though. I dont expect him to win, but it'd be a nice slap in the face to all of those people who were dogging him throughout the thing if he did win

Now I can't wait for the reunion show next week...apparently they make Tiffani cry! I am so evil but she just rubs me the wrong way!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

I want to see it too, the previews look so good.

Elite Member

I just read Tom's blog -- man, he was harsh on Dave. I like Dave's "homey" food. He obviously met last night's challenge -- to highlight the truffle and have the dish pair nicely with the wine. All of the judge chefs seem to think Dave met that challenge. I sometimes feel the the contestant chefs try too hard and there is so much going on with the dish. They don't sound very tasty to me.

Tom's defense of Tuffani -- obviously, he wasn't in the kitchen much, so he couldn't see how completely two-faced she is.

I can't wait to see her cry.

Bitch will cry? Oh yes! Cant wait!

Stephens probrably pissed he missed that wine-although the guest chefs and vintner should feel relieved they didn't get educated. Actually that would have been funny as I' sure they would have put him in his place.

I did not expect LeeAnne to go. Blasphemy!!!!!!

If you read the blogs Tom didn't thnk Dave deserved to be in the top three.

Dave, unlike Lee Anne, never seems to learn from his mistakes. It's always the near-hysteria and his need to talk about things irrelevant to the diners; why go on about living in the house of crazy people? Lee Anne's calm, cool detachment, leadership, and attention to detail are definitely what it takes to be a "top chef". But hey, remember in Episode 1 when Hubert Keller told her he'd hire any day? The exposure sure can't hurt.

Ugh, looks like the charming Ken will be bringing his positive engergy to the reunion.
    Last edited by KristiB; May 4th, 2006 at 05:44 PM.

Elite Member

LeeAnne will go on to do great things. She is a great chef. I really wish she made the top three instead of Tiffani. Now they have the perfect set up -- the 'villian' -- Tiffani; the 'purist' -- Harold; and the 'emotional underdog' -- Dave.

I like Dave -- he's not a fancy-pants chef, but it's nice not to have all of them be that way. He's a basketcase, but I find it endearing somehow.

During the first show, I thought it might be Harold, Tiffani and LeeAnne in the end because they seemed to have the most 'top chef'-type experience. Miguel was the wildcard at first, but he sank. My dread was having Stephen make it to the end. So glad that didn't happen.

I am sad for LeeAnne, but otherwise, as long as Tiff doesn't win this whole thing, I'll be happy!

Tiff is gonna be the "Santino" of this thing. Highly undesirable personality with a good deal of talent, but still won't win. I'm betting on Harold.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information