Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Top Chef 8 All Stars?

Carla makes me wanna punch her. Too much perkiness in one Beaker type package but I would totally try her food.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by nana51 View Post
    I really like the Jennifer Aniston look-a-like and was surprised to see her go last night. The only reason I can think of is people love to hate Jamie and that makes for good ratings. They know she won't win in the end so they string her out for ratings.
    You mean Casey? The 'touch of death friendship', 'onion massaging', bitter bitch who once again could not take it and had to once again whine and be a poor loser? HATE HER!

anyway..

Glad Jamie is gone! Really hard to like Marcel when nearly everyone who is around him thinks he is an asshole.

It is weird to me though the people that think he is an asshole are assholes themselves so who to believe. I was on his side from the moment that bitch Betty was screaming at him.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    It is weird to me though the people that think he is an asshole are assholes themselves so who to believe. I was on his side from the moment that bitch Betty was screaming at him.
    I was team Marcel too..but now even non-assholes are thinking he is an asshole.

Also..

If an asshole is calling an asshole an asshole, the asshole is still an asshole even if the asshole calling the asshole an asshole is, in fact, an asshole also. Right? lol

And that shrieking harpy from hell Betty is worse than Marcel could ever be. Such a smackable face on that bitch. ugh.

Yes I'm so happy she has not been asked back for any of the shows. Hated her so much!

As for the assholes takes one to know one i'm sure but you don't usually hear Marcel going on and on about what assholes they are so it just makes me wonder. He never even brings up how Elia and those others jerks did him wrong on his seasons.

Yes I'm so happy she has not been asked back for any of the shows. Hated her so much!

As for the assholes takes one to know one i'm sure but you don't usually hear Marcel going on and on about what assholes they are so it just makes me wonder. He never even brings up how Elia and those others jerks did him wrong on his seasons.
    Elia..another evil bitch. Christ these tyes make Original Villain Tiffani look like a damn saint. Wonder why 'That Guy' Sam did not make the cut for this?

At least we are spared from having to see 'Top Cook' I*** (no way am I going to type that fuckwad's name out). He makes Marcel look like a saint.

I would love to see I*** get a good assbeating.

On the other hand, how can you not like the other Tiffani? I really wanted her to win hers...and glad she won that Paris trip. I like Carla too.

Elite Member

I adore Carla. She is so refreshing on this show -- no drama, just joy.

So happy Jamie is gone. Very sad Tiffani went with her

Jamie was just boring. Nothing she made looked exciting - that is, when she actually cooked something. She should have been axed a long time ago, she just got lucky with how the rules worked.

Why does Marcel have to talk like he is a gangster with all those hand gestures? I think Marcel is probably an ass, but he's smart and that makes the other chefs feel threatened. I just wish he would QUIT THE FOAM!!! I'm so sick of foam on everything.

I liked that Tiffani was nice this season and realized how bad she came off in Season 1. Seemed like she really changed and was a nicer person.

Marcel's an asshole. And fuck the foam shit. Just cook some decent food, act respectful and keep your damn mouth shut.

I agree about Jamie. She was a terrible cook and needed to leave a couple of challenges ago.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Elia..another evil bitch. Christ these tyes make Original Villain Tiffani look like a damn saint. Wonder why 'That Guy' Sam did not make the cut for this?

At least we are spared from having to see 'Top Cook' I*** (no way am I going to type that fuckwad's name out). He makes Marcel look like a saint.

I would love to see I*** get a good assbeating.

On the other hand, how can you not like the other Tiffani? I really wanted her to win hers...and glad she won that Paris trip. I like Carla too.
    I don't know why I don't like her I can just see something there like she just oozes megabitch but Immma gonna be nice to your face.

Oh and I totally agree with the He Who Shall Not Be Named needing his ass beat. I'd pay to see it!!!

The spoilers this week are not looking good for a couple of people I'm rooting for.

I don't know why I don't like her I can just see something there like she just oozes megabitch but Immma gonna be nice to your face.

Oh and I totally agree with the He Who Shall Not Be Named needing his ass beat. I'd pay to see it!!!

The spoilers this week are not looking good for a couple of people I'm rooting for.
    Yeah we should take a trip to NYC and hunt his ass down and give him what he deserves. LOL! And afterwards Marcel can piss on him-since he is all into that pissing with/on Marcel and all(freak)!

I will not even look for spoilers now..dammit.

You just call me up when you are ready to go!

I'm still not getting how some of y'all like Marcel, he may be the least self-aware person on all of the teletubes.

Dayum, that was a Restaurant Wars shellacking. YIPPEE, the team I was rooting for won.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I think he's a good chef that gets the shit edit and I can't believe he went home last night. Tiffany sucked as front of the house and her food was bad. WTF. Whatever the judging this season has been terrible. So happy Richard won though I swear Fabio should get something for the front of the house. He is really in his element there.

Oh well. Team pasta sucked. Bye Tre. And wtf with all the jealousy and bitterness? So what if Antonia's dish was simple and just mussels or whatever-it was better than yours according to the judges so just stfu and get over it. (And I am not even an Antonia fan, but really Fabio...and asshole..er..Mike).

I HATED the stupid quickfire and I think most of the cheftestants hated it too. WTF? I can't stand Mizrahi(sp?) anway though.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information