Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tim Burton is developing "Sleeping Beauty" movie

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Of all the names you've been called here, you take issue with "dude?" LOL!
    Not taking issue, just clarifying in case you thought I was, that's all. So, what names have I been called? I missed this!
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Not taking issue, just clarifying in case you thought I was, that's all. So, what names have I been called? I missed this!
    please, like you don't KNOW!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Enlighten me princess!
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

the last name calling i saw was something like: miserable, scum sucking, low-life, dirty-legged, nasty linking BIATCH!..
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Cool. Link plz.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Cool. Link plz.
    It's against board rules to post Private Messages that I get from "others".... dodododoooooo
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Dude, she's four. Can you imagine what a Tim Burton movie do a kid at four?
    Best stay away from Coraline. I thought it was a tad creepy for a young kids cartoon. My 11 year old liked it,...but she wouldn't have liked it at 4. Now my oldest,.....she loved scary shit at a young age. She thought Chucky was a blast to watch and she was pretty young. (we did only let her watch certain scenes at that young age)
    Last edited by JadeStar70; January 21st, 2010 at 03:26 PM.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I loved horror movies from a young age, although obviously they weren't as graphic as the stuff that comes out today. I probably watched my first Hammer Horror at the age of six, and went on from there. I was never a pink 'n' princessy kid anyway, though. My grandma used to insist on getting me a copy of the comic Twinkle For Little Girls every single week. My mother (who was more realistic about what I was like) used to get me Tales from The Crypt comic instead as a reward for at least making an effort to look pleased with it in front of Grandma. A choice between reading sickly stories about how wonderful it was to be kind to your baby brother or reading about toxic mutants eating kids on beaches wasn't much of a choice for me.

or

I didn't like Alice in Wonderland the movie either, it was just stupid compared to the book. The real book, not the watered down 5yo versions.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^
    why did you hate alice in wonderland? did it scare you?
    I can't put my finger on what I hated about that story. I think it came down to not liking Alice. She was a huge whiner and didn't make any of the decisions I would have as a kid. I can remember thinking I didn't like anything about her (right down to those white tights, black shoes, a poofy blue skirt). The movie didn't scare me but it's hard to like a story when you think the lead character is an idiot.

My dad loved the Late Late Show when I was a kid. As a result I saw everything from Piranah (sp?) to the movie where drivers got points for running over pedestrians in their cars. One guy even had a glass bottomed car so he could see the people he hit. Hell, I saw Taps when I was six or eight. He couldn't understand why I'd stay up all night freaked out. LOL

My four year old is a gentle old soul but she's fascinated with villians. I think the reason she loves them is because she's trying to find the good in them. For instance, we went to Disney and she got to see Maleficient face to face. My kid asked Maleficient if she'd seen Sleeping Beauty. Maleficient answered in a completely sinister way, "No, but if you see her, tell her I'm looking for her." My daughter said, "See Mom, she's not a bad person afterall. I'll bet she wants to find Sleeping Beauty so she can apologize for being so mean." Am I ready for that innocence to be shattered now? No. She'll have plenty of time for the real, and pretend, horrors of the world later.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

he needs to just stop this shit right now! im not a fan of him re-making perfect fucked up classics at all!

Tim you're a very creative talented guy, he could come up with his own stories im sure. i mean i get that he's trying to re-create subjects he loves in his own vision like painters do with their subjects, but ... i dont know. i guess what im saying is that, i wont be paying to see this.

Elite Member

Mine is 7 and no Baron Muchausen, or for that matter Harry Potter or nightmares will ensue for weeks. Dont know about you, but I enjoy sleeping through the night without the 3 am hysterical follow up to a nightmare, leading to I need to sleep in your bed until the 6 am wake up for skating and school.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Baron Muchausen rules! love that movie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information