Page 9 of 91 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

^ No kidding! It's all someone else's fault. Gary made her punch/kick/slap him...

You know they'll be doing this make-up/break-up cycle forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Is that Amber's Mom in that picture?? I expected worse, I'll be honest...

And didn't Amber COME from a violent home? Not that it's an excuse, but maybe the Mom should address THAT? Instead of badly attempting to defend her idiot daughter??
    Last edited by LynnieD; November 4th, 2010 at 10:18 AM.

yeah, it's Gary's fault Amber beats him! you stupid bitch - if it were Gary beating on Amber, there'd be a shitstorm about what an abusive motherfucker he is... oh, but poor widdle Amber is perfectly fine when she's not with Gary! Jebus, that's what all abusers say!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Farrah's sister was on Facebook last year and claimed that Farrah attacked their mom first and the mom was only acting in self-defense.

Who knows what happened, but the assault charges against Farrah's mom were dropped, which indicates the DA probably didn't think much of the case. The mom ended up with one charge of "interfering with a police officer" and got community service.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

I dunno, I saw the beginning of an old episode last night that I'd never seen before and Farrah's mom looked like she reached over while driving the car & popped Farrah in the face. It was a very short like 2 second edited clip, but she still did it. Maybe mom really is a chronically abusive bitch, or maybe these 2 are unfortunately habitually physical with each other. ?
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I think that was in her 16 & Pregnant episode and I remember her playing it off as no big deal during the reunion special so I'm guessing probably somewhat habitual between the 2 of them.

Re - Farrah and Stormie - from what I read, Stormie filed for visitation so she would be able to stop Farrah from moving out of state with the baby. It wasn't about being a good grandmother. It was about control.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Yep it's all Gary's fault. Right.

The charges against Farrah's mom were dropped because she agreed to community service and anger management classes not because there wasn't something there.

Yep Stormie is gonna win a grandmother of the year prize.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    The charges against Farrah's mom were dropped because she agreed to community service and anger management classes not because there wasn't something there.
    there were definite issues because supposedly the police were 2 seconds short of shooting farrah's mom because she was aggressive towards them and had knives in her hands.

fgg

Cops Reviewing 'Teen Mom' Violence

11/10/2010 9:37 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Cops now have the unedited video of a recent episode of "Teen Mom" -- which allegedly shows T.M.'s Amber Portwood beating the crap out of her ex-fiance ... this according to Anderson, Indiana cops.

The Anderson P.D. tells TMZ, MTV turned the tapes over yesterday -- after receiving a subpoena for any evidence of domestic violence.

Cops launched the probe after a recent "Teen Mom" episode aired -- showing an altercation between Amber and her baby daddy Gary Shirley. During the episode, Amber repeatedly hits and kicks Gary.

Amber could face felony domestic violence charges if the couple's kid witnessed the altercation.

Splash News Online

Their feisty roller coaster ride of a relationship has landed Teen Mom star Amber Portwood and her ex Gary Shirley in hot water in recent weeks. RadarOnline.com can reveal the pair are definitely over and are even throwing separate birthday parties for their daughter Leah.

As RadarOnline.com exclusively reported, Amber is moving in the hopes of finding a safer home for her daughter since they are hounded by the paparazzi.
    Leah is staying with Gary until Amber is settled into her new digs. But while she is busy planning a fresh start, Gary is playing daddy, even throwing a birthday party for their two-year-old, which Amber was not invited to.
    "The only party that happened this weekend was Gary's," an MTV source confirmed. "Amber's hasn't happened yet."

Complete with a princess cake and plenty of balloons, Gary celebrated Leah's second birthday with a small group of friends.
    Amber's party plans have not been revealed, but her dad Shawn Portwood confirmed to RadarOnline.com that despite living apart, they are sharing custody of their child.
    "They are all together sharing the baby, they're just not sharing her as a couple," he said. "Everyone has visitation rights."

The pair now also shoot all of their scenes for the show separately.

EXCLUSIVE: Teen Mom Amber Portwood And Ex Throw Separate Birthday Parties For Daughter | Radar Online
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I found showing Gary with no shirt on highly unnecessary

Gary is such a beast, I never understood why he didn't just knock Amber over.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Maybe if America's STD rates ranked lower among other countries this show probably wouldn't even exist.

Based on universities, you could see them all here with the rankings:

Columbia University On Top of Fifth Annual Trojan® Sexual Health Report Card -- PRINCETON, N.J., Oct. 6 /PRNewswire/ --

To address the show, I would say that both people are pathetic, and MTV should question the existence of the show it's self.

What does STD rates have to do with teen pregnancy?
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Page 9 of 91 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread Information