Page 85 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3575818283848586878889 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1352
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

wtf, Chelsea... even Jenelle can graduate high school and get into college. JENELLE.
    Just Kill Me and Seapharris7 like this.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Well let's see. Chelsea lets 2 small dogs out the door to run a muck and the one gets eaten by the neighbor's dog. Hmmm, LEASH, SMALL FENCE. Asshole! Please don't get another dog. So glad the police told her, Had the dog been on a leash this wouldn't have happened.

Jenelle- drops classes again, cause she's now in a stable environment and has to unpack Mmmkay.

Kailyn- boring
    Leah- skank, who can't be without a man.
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Did I miss an episode or just not pay attention a couple of weeks ago? I can't remember seeing Leah act like she was giving Corey a chance to "prove it to her". Um cheating slut, I hope you can prove to your new man you won't fuck Robbie.

I could have went my whole life without seeing that shit about that poor dog. Damn. None of those losers should have pets.

I gotta say I don't blame Kailyn for being upset about her mom's bullshit. I really want to know the story behind why her mother won't have anything to do with her. I just can't image.

Jenelle remains a moron. At least she's consistent I suppose.
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Wednesday, January 16th 2013
    And We All Know What She's Going To Name Her Poor Kid

Let's all stick an e.p.t. test up our asses, because the odds say that we're all having babies. Babies are happening to everyone! Elton John has a baby, Jeremy Renner is going to have a baby and in the most terrifying baby news of all, Star (via Radar) says that Teen Mom Jenelle Evans is knocked all the way up with a kid who she'll see every other weekend (depending on whether or not she's got ¢hur¢h aka a Ke$ha concert that weekend).

In around 8 months, Child Protective Services will get another file on their desks when 21-year-old Jenelle Evans of Teen Mom 2 births out her second kid. Jenelle's husband of a few weeks, Courtland Rogers, tells Star that CPS' sweetheart is around 6 weeks pregnant and since she doesn't have custody of her first kid, Jace Evans, she's hoping she can prove she's not a piece of shit parent by raising her second kid right. There's nothing more precious than having a do over baby. Jenelle just got out of rehab for heroin addiction, so this is perfect time for her to be knocked up. Courtland tells Star:

“Me and Jenelle are so happy that she’s pregnant. She told me, ‘I’m looking forward to a second chance.’ She thinks if she can prove that she’s a good mother, she can get Jace back."

When Star asked Jenelle's 59-year-old mother for a comment, she said (no, she didn't), "I was thrilled to find out that my accidental surrogate is pregnant with another baby for me to raise. Retirement is overrated! I am so happy that Jenelle gets to have all the fuck time fun in making a baby while I'm the one who gets to raise it. I am seriously OVER THE MOON! No, seriously, throw me over the moon, please."

And this goes without typing, but yes, there will soon be a baby on this planet whose name is Ke$ha. Ke$ho if it's a boy.

Posted by: Michael K

Source: And We All Know What She's Going To Name Her Poor Kid | Dlisted
    I pity the child.

I pray this is BS.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I pray this is BS.
    Unfortunately, not...

Jenelle Evans Shares Baby Bump Pic, MTV Addresses Spin-Off Rumors

"Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans is already sharing photos of her new baby bump -- but don't expect to see it on TV anytime soon.

The pregnant reality star posted the first photo of her growing belly on Instagram early this morning, captioning it "Baby bumpppp. My little angel !"

The 21-year-old (who doesn't have custody of first child, Jace) opened up about her new pregnancy with husband of one month, Courtland Rogers, last night with MTV.

"I missed a few birth control pills, and found out I was pregnant at a doctor’s appointment. I was really surprised,” Evans says.

"I know a lot of people will say we’re not ready, or judge me from my past. I want to prove to everyone that I can do this,” Jenelle added. “This wasn’t planned, but it happened so we’re taking it as we go. Courtland and I are happy and excited now. We have our own place, we’re married, and we’re both working. We know having a child can be difficult, but we’re going to do our best."

And while some of the drama could unfold on a fourth season of "Teen Mom 2" (if MTV greenlights one), MTV says there is definitely not a spinoff for the couple being planned.

"We can report that it's not true and there is no new show in the works for the newlyweds," the network said in a statement.

This is the first child for Jenelle and Courtland, who both have children from previous relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    "I missed a few birth control pills, and found out I was pregnant at a doctor’s appointment. I was really surprised,” Evans says.
    And why wouldn't she be? I mean she only missed a few . . .
    dksnj and Seapharris7 like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

SOMEONE GET ME MY KNITTING NEEDLE! And if you don't know what that is from then you have no place in my life
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Jeebus! I bet Barb is over the moon!

Poor baby. Poor older brother to baby.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    wtf, Chelsea... even Jenelle can graduate high school and get into college. JENELLE.
    Thank you for pointing this out. My 18 year old (senior in high school) stayed home from school today because she needs to catch up on some work. I just mentioned that whenever she is doubting herself, to remember that Jenelle completed high school and got into college.
    dksnj, Seapharris7 and Dean James like this.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

"I know a lot of people will say we’re not ready, or judge me from my past. I want to prove to everyone that I can do this,” Jenelle added.
    She could have done that with her first kid!

"We know having a child can be difficult, but we’re going to do our best."

And if not, we'll just give it to Barb!
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    Thank you for pointing this out. My 18 year old (senior in high school) stayed home from school today because she needs to catch up on some work. I just mentioned that whenever she is doubting herself, to remember that Jenelle completed high school and got into college.
    LOL, jenelle is inspiring the youth of america! just not in the way she thought.
    Dean James likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

fgg

Exclusive: Maci Bookout, Teen Mom Star, Gets Back Together With Ex-Boyfriend Ryan Edwards

Is Maci Bookout a fool for love? The Teen Mom star reunited with Ryan Edwards, her ex-boyfriend and baby-daddy, in December 2012 -- but multiple sources say the unemployed ATV racer can't be trusted.

Edwards, 25, told Bookout "he still has feelings for her. And she has never stopped loving him," a source close to the MTV reality star says in the Jan. 21 issue of Us Weekly.

But their feelings aren't truly mutual, according to insiders. "Ryan doesn't like Maci in a romantic way," an insider explains. "They got back together because he wanted to get back at his ex [Hooters waitress Dalis Connell]."

The on-again couple -- parents to son Bentley, 4 -- first split in 2009, and Bookout, 21, began dating childhood pal KyleKing, 24. After their breakup in the fall of 2012, Edwards showed renewed interest in his ex. "She said the time was right," a source says of Bookout.

Cautious at first, the chatty Chattanooga State senior kept their rekindled romance a secret. "Maci didn't want friends to know. She thought they would judge her," a pal explains. Soon, however, she felt comfortable enough to take him clubbing with pals. "They hang out and get along now," says an Edwards source. "That's big."

Whether or not Edwards is sincere, one thing is certain: An insider says Bentley will never know about any reunion "until it is 100 perfect serious."

Maci Bookout, Teen Mom Star, Gets Back Together With Ex-Boyfriend Ryan Edwards - UsMagazine.com

i think we could all see this one coming.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Here's an idea: Why don't you take some time to be single and focus on creating the best life you can for the kid(s) you have?
    The more people I encounter, the more I like my animals.

Thread Information