Page 83 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1352
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

I could hear Barb saying I don't care about Keeeeeeeeshhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa!

Fucking Leah I just keep saying to the tv don't worry you'll be over it next week dumbass.

Kailyn is totally going for more time because she is jealous so fuck her.

I totally got Adam blowing Chelsea off this week. She should have told her dad to butt the hell out but instead just sat there apparently. Of course either way she is an idioit that won't let a loser go.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I didn't see the episode yet, but until Adam and Chelsea are actually supporting themselves and their own child (and not dad paying 100%) then they have to listen to and respect whatever dad says. Dad should have cut Chelsea off years ago, when Adam first moved in and then ditched her.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Apparently Chelsea is paying her own way now according to what she says on the show anyway.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

i doubt $400 pays the mortgage on the place she's living in so she doesn't pay her own way.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

She makes a lot of money and yeah they try to make it look like they are struggling but it's bullshit. Her dad did pay all her bills before and they made sure to mention it so I doubt they'd lie about her paying her way now.

Not to mention she up and quit her job (with no notice at all) at Year Round Brown.
    Cause she can't deal with authority.. at all.

Okay I seriously cheered at the tv when Barb told Janelle pretty much to GFHerself on the phone from jail. That was excellent!
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    Oh my fuck, Janelle really is brain dead. BUT IT'S KE$HA! I died.
    I know! I couldn't believe my ears. "you don't understand. it's not just a concert. it's my idol" maybe if it was someone good, i could somehow understand..

ETA: i totally have a crush on jenelle's lawyer
    Last edited by SunShine23; November 28th, 2012 at 10:10 PM.
    Seapharris7 likes this.

Wednesday, November 28th 2012
    This Is Somebody's Mother

In case you missed it on Monday night's episode of Teen Mom 2, here's the mouth breathing, meth brow-having drop of coke smegma Jenelle Evans making yet another excellent life decision. Jenelle violated probation by getting an F- on a random drug test and she was given two choices: serve around two weeks in jail or stay on probation for another year. The 20-year-old pile of garbage disposal gunk chose to sit in jail for two weeks, because she didn't want to go through another year of having to stay away from her bong (and probably because she wanted a two week vacation from her kid).

In this touching scene, Jenelle's lawyer tells her the start date for her jail sentence and she immediately barfs glitter all over that date. Jenelle can't start serving her jail sentence that day and her excuse for why she can't is probably the worst excuse ever given for anything in the history of excuse-making. Jenelle can't go to jail that day because she has to go to a Ke$hit concert! She got feathers in her hair for it! Bitch got clothes FOR the concert. You know you have successfully become a failure at life when your lawyer tells you that most of your legal troubles will be behind you if you check into jail on a certain day and these 3 trash nuggets fall out of your talk hole:

- "No, no, you don't understand. This is my idol. She's my idol and I'm never going to be able to see her again."

- "Like no one understands how important this concert is to me. It's not just a concert, it's Ke$ha. Like, it's the person. It's not 'Oh, I want to go to a random concert.' It's Ke$ha, like, my idol, the girl I watch videos on YouTube 30 times a day. I mean, I'm obsessed with this girl."

- "I know it sounds crazy, but if I have to stay on probation to see Ke$ha, it might be worth it."

That clip has to be the most effective anti-drug PSA ever. It's even making me consider breaking up with my bong.

In the end, Jenelle's dumb ass failed another random drug test and got arrested. Jenelle is currently serving 3 life sentences in a maximum security prison and it's not because she failed two drugs tests. It's because she admitted that Ke$hit is her idol.

via Too Fab

Posted by: Michael K

Source: This Is Somebody's Mother | Dlisted
    Video at the link. Im surprised MTV isnt somehow negotiating for her to meet Ke$ha.

And Farrah Abraham wants you to get fit!

Ugh, Jenelle. Just stfu and go to prison. I feel so bad for her son.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    Ugh, Jenelle. Just stfu and go to prison. I feel so bad for her son.
    Oh I know. WHY didn't they just leave her ass in jail.. forever!
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

I bet the mystery money to bail her out came from MTV to keep the drama going, Jenelle was unclear where it came from.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

I ask myself every single time I watch this shitstorm why are you still watching!!!

Jenelle-useless waste of precious air. Going off on her mother for not bailing her useless ass out of jail. She'd never step foot in my house. Just read she got married too. That'll last.

Chelsea-jeez get a clue. I'm getting to be Team Adam here. Another one taking up my air.

Leah-oh yes I'm concentrating on my school and my girls, blah, blah, blah. I guess that all flies out the window with this guy that you marry and get knocked up again with and you are what 19 or 20.

Kailyn-seriously she only went back for more custody because Jo had a woman plain and simple. Plus the previews show her bitching that Jordan is smothering her but yet she's engaged to some other dude now. I just want to beat my face into my keyboard.
    nancydrew likes this.

fgg

Jenelle Evans of Teen Mom 2 marries a guy charged w/ a felony & she’s abusing heroin

We don’t normally cover the constant drama on this chick Jenelle Evans of Teen Mom 2 unless she says something particularly offensive, like the time she compared her new boob job to a deaf person being able to hear for the first time. (Really she did this.) It’s hard to a proper recap on the news about her, because it’s all over the place. She’s been arrested multiple times, for drugs and robbery, she’s broken up and reunited with various boyfriends and chronicled it all on twitter, she beat up another woman and had it caught on tape, and of course she lost custody of her young song quite a while ago to her mom, which is the only good news in this saga.

Now Jenelle has married her latest boyfriend, a guy who got charged with a felony in the county courthouse and then rushed off to marry Jenelle at the same courthouse just a little while later. Romantic! They’ve been together a whole four months, and he’s already had her name tattooed on his chest. If that isn’t a sign of undying devotion I don’t know what is. Also, Jenelle’s mom says her daughter is a heroin addict and that Jenelle went to rehab for it right around Thanksgiving. That was a whole two weeks ago so she must be fine by now!

It was a busy day in court Tuesday for Jenelle Evan’s new husband, Courtland Rogers!

Just moments before the troubled Teen Mom tied the knot with her fiance in a surprise “shotgun wedding” Rogers was charged with a felony in the exact same courthouse, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting!

“Courtland Rogers was charged with a felony in North Carolina on Tuesday for obtaining property by false pretenses,” a source tells Radar.

“Straight after that court hearing was finished Jenelle and Courtland got married at the magistrate’s office.”

Meanwhile, as RadarOnline.com previously reported, friends and family members are concerned about Jenelle possibly using drugs again, and her appearance on Tuesday shocked eyewitnesses.

“Jenelle looks like sh*t,” one eyewitness said. “She has lost about 30 pounds and she looks terrible.”

The reality star’s new husband wasn’t looking much better either according to the eyewitness.

“Courtland was picking scabs on his face while he was in the court and his face was starting to bleed.”

A second source close to the 20-year-old MTV star confirmed that her family is fearful that she’s using drugs again.

“Everyone is worried about Jenelle,” the source said. “And her appearance and actions on Tuesday did nothing to quell the concerns.”

Jenelle’s quickie wedding surprised her family – while one source close to her expressed concern that she may have married Courtland for the wrong reasons.

“Jenelle might be stupid enough to think that if she is married to Courtland then she won’t have to testify against him in his upcoming trial, but since the incident happened before they got married that isn’t the case,” the source said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the wake of her shotgun wedding Tuesday, RadarOnline.com has learned startling new claims that Teen Mom 2′s Jenelle Evans was involuntarily committed into a Winston-Salem, North Carolina mental health facility shortly after Thanksgiving.

“Jenelle was transferred that weekend” to Old Vineyard Behavioral Health Hospital for purposes of emergency rehabilitation, her older sister Ashleigh Evans Wilson tells this week’s edition of Star.

Ashleigh tells Star their mother, Barbara Evans, was prompted to make the bold move after noticing Jenelle was emaciated, with arms covered in track marks.

“My mom first realized Jenelle was doing heroin,” Ashleigh tells Star, “when she walked into her house a month ago and saw her shooting up.”

Jenelle, for her part, claims she entered a facility near Wilmington, North Carolina, in order to have ovarian cysts removed.

[From two stories on Radar.com]

I think out of all these Teen Mom stars that Jenelle is the most messed up and that’s really saying something. If her new husband was picking scabs on this face isn’t that a sign of meth addiction? I googled it, and I guess that can be caused by heroin use too. So Jenelle is using and she’s married another heroin addict who is also an accused felon. My question is, would this girl be as messed up if she wasn’t being enabled by the money and attention of this show? Probably, but just in a different way. I wish MTV would rethink this whole series.

Oh and after I wrote all that, I came across this recent story that I forgot about, where Jenelle said she couldn’t serve a reduced 16 day jail sentence (for failing drug tests while on probation) because she had tickets for a Ke$ha concert that she would have to miss.

Cele|bitchy Blog Archive Jenelle Evans of Teen Mom 2 marries a guy charged w/ a felony & she’s abusing heroin

pics of them at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Heroin you say? Is that her excuse for liking Ke$ha?

I noticed on Tues? there was some update show with the girls of Teen Mom 2 on it- The first thing I noticed was how sunken in Jenelle's cheeks/face was. Then towards the end of the show, they come back from a commercial and Jenelle was gone and the host said " Jenelle wasn't feeling well and asked to go off stage" Interesting..

I had to go look at her Twitter page, Jesus...
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Thread Information