Page 80 of 91 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1352
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

This is probably indicative of nothing, but I find it interesting that both Macy and Ryan have the exact same ear stretcher/gauge/earring things.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

I'm ashamed to admit I DVRed the whole damn marathon.

My husband hates Amber with the passion of a thousand suns, especially since I've been impersonating her all day whenever I had to be responsible, "What do you mean you want dinner! Don't come in my house and talk to me that way!" complete with her nasal, whiney voice.

Truth be told, it's kinda fun to be a raging bitch! Thanks Amber!

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    This is probably indicative of nothing, but I find it interesting that both Macy and Ryan have the exact same ear stretcher/gauge/earring things.
    I think it's indicative that they are both douchebags.
    eboni, Lobelia, chartreuse and 1 others like this.

I'm not saying Ryan isn't still a douche, but Bentley is happy with him.
    eboni likes this.

Farrah is just despicable. I finally saw the episode where she went to Texas and made that boy Daniel run for his freakin life, bless his heart.
    Can I wear this to our wedding?
    I want my husband to give me a ring from a thrift store.
    I want this ring.
    I don't want to date forever.
    I want more of a commitment.
    We ought to know by the end of 2 months.
    I think I just found my wedding dress.

In the boot store, they're looking for children's boots. Farrah does her nasal half whine/half shriek telling Daniel "YOU NEED TO ASK SOMEBODY"

I can't even go into what the bitch said to Daniel's stepmom. She is truly a despicable, objectionable person.

Meanwhile, Farrah's mom is at home with the baby teaching her how to talk like a developmentally delayed mental deficient with a speech impediment. And take the damn pacifier away already dammit!!!

Ugh, Farrah. I'll take Amber's foghorn volume screeching over Farrah's smug complaining nothing's-too-good-for-me attitude anyday.

AND THOSE VIDEOS!!! WORST SONGS EVER PRODUCED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!
    eboni and Seapharris7 like this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Lobes, I don't think it's healthy to keep things bottled up. Tell us how you feel.
    eboni likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I don't care for Farrah, to be honest.
    MontanaMama and shedevilang like this.

DAP

This should help release the emotions.

[YOUTUBE]6rmwUnFV9nM[/YOUTUBE]

That shit violates the Geneva convention.

I am watching the finale right now. I just watched Farrah having lunch or something with her friend, who was excited about getting engaged. Farrah made it clear that she was not excited or happy for her, and then took the opportunity to make the moment ALL ABOUT HER DAMN SELF. Even Sophia said "mommy you cry like a baby."

UGH.
    DAP likes this.

That girl is just awful. I see no redeeming qualities in her. One day, little Sophia can say "Yes, I was raised by wolves."

Little Leah is so beautiful. I hope someone takes charge and makes the kid eat a healthy diet, but that seems to be a dream.

I believe that this show benefitted Leah the most. I just fear what could have happened to her if the cameras weren't rolling.

Tyler = Butch 2.0

So that was it.. except for the reunion. That's a little depressing. I've become so wrapped up in this train wreck for 3+ yrs.

That was Farrah's sister having lunch with her, it sounds like she refused the engagement? Her teeth are awful! How about Sophia telling Farrah " you're a bad person" and "you're a crybaby" LOL!

I am curious how the custody thing works out with Ryan and Macy.
    And Kyle cheats on Macy! wow.. who knew he had it in him!

Amber she's just hopeless. Shacking up with this new douche 10 mins. after meeting him, with all the shit she has going on. Wow. Go directly to 'GEL' do not pass go, do not collect $200!

I still feel for Tyler- what a childhood that kid had and he really is a pretty decent kid, considering. I was a little alarmed at how he reacted to the puppy crap. But he had enough sense to try and figure out why.. unlike Amber!

I gotta admit, the last scene with Catelynn and Tyler in the car driving off was good. (I'm pathetic!)
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    Little Leah is so beautiful. I hope someone takes charge and makes the kid eat a healthy diet, but that seems to be a dream.
    I know! Every time she's eating, it's from McDonald's or some junky stuff like that.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

^ I agree about Tyler - for a boy his age he's got a good head on his shoulders, especially for one who has gone through all the shit he's gone through. I'm glad that he acknowledges his issues and takes the effort to correct them - both him and Catelynn. Most adults don't even do that.

I'm going to miss Bentley, I love that little boy. I just wish his parents would grow up - it's no doubt he has a lot of people who love him but the constant bickering between Maci and Ryan has got to just stop. Hopefully this custody court thing will help put an end to it.

The other two are vile human beings, they can piss off. I won't miss watching Amber lay around in bed all day and Gary using their daughter to make her even more of a train wreck and I won't miss Farrah being a complete spoiled bitch.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Tyler was a little bit scary last night. I think this is how he has been, but he's always received the mercy editing from MTV because they wanted us to like him. I have a feeling this jackass has been there all along.

Gary was a real piece of work. I cannot.stand.Amber. With that being said, Gary withholding Leah from Amber because she's a "slut puppy" (my new favorite insult, btw) was ridiculous. He is just as messed up as she is, if not more. Bitch is clearly mentally ill, and he taking advantage of that. I also wondered if he'd been the benefactor of some creative editing himself. I still dislike Amber, but it was heartbreaking watching her and Leah celebrate Leah's birthday in a dimly lit apartment with 1 measly candlelit cupcake.

Farrah's attempt at a cannoli was just embarrassing.

And Maci - I just can't. She creates drama so she'll have something to react to. And she looks like an oompah loompah.

So yeah another reunion episode with Dr. Drew. Gag. When he sat next to April to talk to her about her addiction to Butch I almost threw up.

Fucking Farrah. I swear she gets under my skin. The whole family needs some intensive therapy but I'm sure she could still make it all about her.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Farrah must have been a mega bitch to only get less than 15 minutes screen time.

I really didn't need to have Catelynn and Tyler on for that length of time. It wa boring. I wanted more Crazy Debra and Farrah going at each other.

Poor Farrah. Her mother worked hard to provide a nice life for the family, but she's a bitch for not being home enough. Swine.

Thread Information