Page 76 of 91 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1352
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    Amazingly I missed whatever episode you're referring too, but it's their last season, right? I think Maci thinks she's hot because maybe she was in high school, but she really needs to realize most guys her age are NOT willing to sign up to take on a girl with a kid already. Then be expected to take care of a kid that isnt theirs... and it looks like Ryan has been trying harder to be an actual father (probably to show his new gf he can do it or bc he got a lot of shit for how the show portrays him).
    I think you are right on spot with Ryan. He does seem more mature while being totally relaxed in his role. The episode I am referring to is the last one they showed last week. Bentley totally soaked her while she was holding him, while he was screaming that he wanted to stay with his dad and didn't want to go with Maci. When she handed him back to Ryan most of her shirt was soaked through.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

I would just like to chime in and sincerely ask anyone who may know... what the holy FUCK is wrong with Maci's face???
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by eboni View Post
    I think you are right on spot with Ryan. He does seem more mature while being totally relaxed in his role. The episode I am referring to is the last one they showed last week. Bentley totally soaked her while she was holding him, while he was screaming that he wanted to stay with his dad and didn't want to go with Maci. When she handed him back to Ryan most of her shirt was soaked through.
    I agree, but don't underestimate the fact that he lives with his parents and I think his mother provides the bulk of the Bentley care. Ryan seems to enjoy his son, but I think he leaves the parenting to the adults.
    eboni and Seapharris7 like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    I agree, but don't underestimate the fact that he lives with his parents and I think his mother provides the bulk of the Bentley care. Ryan seems to enjoy his son, but I think he leaves the parenting to the adults.
    I agree - I don't really think the show has really portrayed him too far off from what he actually is. A guy who had a child at a young age and although enjoys the company of his son, doesn't really enjoy putting his life on hold for him.

And yea, I've said it before - for all the money these girls get from this show you'd think Maci would get something done about her face. What's weird is that it seems to be getting worse as she's getting older. I mean I know some women get adult acne, but hers is beyond that, it's almost like she slathers grease on her face, cakes it in make up and at the end of the night takes it all off with a sander.

I am so sick of Farrah - I haven't watched the newest episode but I sincerely wished that Michael would've just slapped her after he drove her shit to Florida over FIVE days and she thanked him by bitching to him about how she KNOWS what she's doing. Shut your trap you spoiled little brat - how can she watch herself on TV and be ok with the way she treats her parents?
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

I loved that Bentley pissed all over Maci. I mean seriously let the kid go on vacation with his dad and grandparents and leave them the hell alone.

Farrah shitting all over her neighbor that took her out because he likes to relax. Bitch please. Sick of hearing how much you do. All I see is you ugly crying and whining.

God I just can't wait for them to show Amber fall off the wagon again. Why anyone would want to even be in the same room with her much less in a relationship of any kind blows my mind.

Moar Butch, moar!!!!
    eboni likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Please can I go and beat Farrah in the face into she begs me for mercy? I swear did anyone tell the stupid c**t to get another dog to neglect? I feel for her parents who are forced to deal with her to see their grandchild.

Maci and her fucking 2 year degree because Bentley is going to preschool. Uh wouldn't that be a good time to spend more time in class yourself? Ignorant slut.

I am so ready for fucked up Amber to be back in full force and we know it is coming. Makes me laugh so hard when she goes on and on about how she is a great mom and she misses her daughter so much. Yep so much that you volunteered to go to jail for 5 years. Waste of space.

There was no Butch and that is always a sad day for me.
    nancydrew likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Oh sure rub it in...DirecTv is having a snit with Viacom and shut down about 25 channels, including MTV.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll

Damn sorry I did read that yesterday. I'll be crying in October when stupid Dish hasn't come to an agreement with AMC!

fgg

farrah is the most immature, whiny bitch i've ever seen on tv. i want to punch her. really, i do.

maci should never wear those glasses again! they make her eyes look as big as lemons!
    eboni likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Not having seen the recent ep, I kind of can't blame Farrah too much. Her mother is psychotic. I can see how it's such a push/pull with them and Farrah's trying to exert some independence as an adult and her mother just tramps all over it constantly. They are both annoying, bratty and generally very bad at emotional connections and they deserve each other, but I still think there may be some hope for Farrah if she keeps trying to break away.
    Seapharris7 likes this.

I'm the most pissed about her recent dog purchase after giving her last dog away and she has whined every damn episode about how hard it is taking care of her baby and the dog no one asked her to buy. I do agree about her mom but shit haven't a lot of us been there and not turned into the whinest human alive?
    Seapharris7 likes this.

Having a domineering mother myself, I can see how she's just grasping at anything to say "see, now I'm an adult, respect me." Every time her mother opens that yawning trap, it sounds like a judgment to Farrah (and did to me too). But she (much like me) did not have any foundation or experience being mature and certainly no close role models. So she has an idea in her head of what being a respected grown-up looks like and she's going to stomp her way there - like having pets that you can neither afford nor have the time for. She would improve leaps and bounds in my estimation if she would stop with the idiotic baby talk - she sounds simple and there are actual studies (I think) that it does harm to the child's development.
    Seapharris7 likes this.

Does Maci only own tank tops now? And if I see Kyle in one more Young and Restless shirt I am going to light him on fire.
    I love Butch. "I love coke!" He doesn't have any fucks left to give.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Have we ever heard why Farrah constantly calls her dad Michael?
    And while her mother is overbearing and questions everything she does, her dad is pretty damn easy going and she rips him to shreds in every conversation. She does need a good ass beating.

Farrah might wanna Google Puppy Mills,THAT is what pisses me off the most about her.

In ever scene with Amber at rehab or whatever the hell that is, she can barely function or form a sentence. Most scenes, I'm waiting for her to nod off.
    Last edited by HelpMeRhonda; July 23rd, 2012 at 10:22 AM.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Debra so painted that dogs weiner.
    Seapharris7 and HelpMeRhonda like this.

Thread Information