Page 74 of 91 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1352
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

So Amber is back in jail?

Poor little Leah Leeann. Poor kid never deserved those parents.

I'll miss this series when it ends. No doubt the Moms will update the tabloids about the kids and boyfriends etc. I always had a soft spot for Leah and Sophia.

Teen Mom 2 - I'll miss Barbara and her "wisdom".

Celebrity Justice

6/5/2012 8:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amber Portwood Sentenced to 5 Years In Prison ... Again

Exclusive

"Teen Mom" star Amber Portwood has been sentenced to five long years in the big house ... again -- after asking an Indiana judge to reimpose her sentence, stemming from a December drug arrest.

Portwood was in court this morning when the judge reimposed the sentence. Her attorney asked for leniency, but the judge was unmoved ... insisting he had no choice but to enforce the terms of Amber's plea agreement.

Portwood's five-year prison sentence was previously stayed on the condition she complete a drug rehabilitation program -- but as we first reported, Portwood gave up on the program ... and asked to go to prison instead.

The judge said he would refer Amber to the Indiana Department of Corrections therapeutic community program -- an incarceration-based treatment program.

Portwood will be given credit for time served in jail.
    Amber Portwood -- Sentenced to Five Years in Prison | TMZ.com
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Just adding to the conversation:

Back in June of last year, Amber Portwood was hospitalized after she tried to commit suicide. She says though that it was not her last try to kill herself. In an interview with Good Morning America, Amber says there was a recent second suicide attempt and was one of the reasons she knew she needed help and needed to go to jail. Amber says she took 30 Suboxene in three days. She would take four or five at a time. Would that be enough to kill you? It is a drug to treat opiate addictions like OxyContin or heroin? Nurses? Doctors? Angelina Jolie? Help me here. I think it would knock you out, but I don't know if taking 10 a day would kill you.

Crazy Days and Nights

I think Amber was depressed & on a bender without the real intent of killing herself. She's been self absorbed for a long time, but it's beyond me how she thinks jail is going to be her "fresh start"... it's fucking jail.

She's acting like amazingly in jail she's going to get her GED & get into rehab... just sounds like she's making jail out to be some sort of vacation resort. You could have good to a nice rehab facility dumbass & done the same shit
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

She is going to fuck with the wrong Chola in jail, just you wait. Amber thinks she is this bad ass. Oooh just wait.
    Who do I have to fuck to get off this boat?

Yea, so the original sluts have their Season Premiere tonight---but it is allegedly the last season. I have such a love/hate reationship with them all that I cannot look away. Truly loathe myself.

Loathe me too, because I'll be watching with ya. In fact, thanks for the reminder, because I'd completely forgotten about it.

Well fuck! I don't know which piece of trash I want to watch more. This or Dance Moms.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Amber has long been the only interesting thing among the original Teen Moms for me, but this bitch is wearing me out with her whining about her anger issues while lounging on the Malibu beach.

What is with Maci and Amber's faces? Amber's huge cystic looking zits stuck out further than her stupid looking bunny eyelashes. Amber kept saying she didn't want Leah to forget about her. BITCH it isn't about YOU. She isn't concerned with Leah, she just wants Leah to want her. I get that she had a rough childhood, but bitch we all have our sob stories, but that doesn't keep up from putting on our big girl panties and taking care of our responsibilities.

I am glad Tyler and Catelynn are still hanging on. Her hair wears me out, but I like them both as people, and as a couple.

I think Farrah has a false sense of "I can do this single mom stuff" with her parents always being there to help her when she needs it. Florida will be a wake up call that she needs, but I think she will be ok in the long run.

Fucking Maci man, NEVER, EVER... ever ever ever go without wearing make up. Ugh.
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

I found myself laughing my ass off when Amber said I never want to go back to jail again. Her poor me attitude about how she is going through everything. Guess what bitch, if you hadn't beat your boyfriend up you wouldn't be going through shit.

I also found myself laughing that Kyle is gonna dump Maci. Hope we get to see that shit.

I hope to see an ugly cry from Farrah soon. I guess taking Sophia and leaving her all day, every day with complete strangers will work out well.

I need MOAR April and Butch. Catelynn and Tyler are extremely boring and almost normal without them.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

RadarOnline - News - Teen Mom's Catelynn Lowell Expecting Baby

Catelynns friend*Jamie Pyrzewski** says the reality star, 20, went though a gamut of feelings upon learning she's full with child, but ultimately wound up experiencing "complete joy" at the news.We were both quiet," Jamie told a magazine. "I asked how she felt about it. She said she was nervous and scared.

PHOTOS: While Catelynn and Tyler in 2009 put their daughter Carly up for adoption**, an insider told In Touch that this time, [Carly] knew immediately that she wanted to keep the baby."Shes just so happy.

fgg

"she's full with child"

what a bizarre, creepy way of saying pregnant. it sounds like romance novel bullshit.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
    RadarOnline - News - Teen Mom's Catelynn Lowell Expecting Baby

Catelynns friend*Jamie Pyrzewski** says the reality star, 20, went though a gamut of feelings upon learning she's full with child, but ultimately wound up experiencing "complete joy" at the news.We were both quiet," Jamie told a magazine. "I asked how she felt about it. She said she was nervous and scared.

PHOTOS: While Catelynn and Tyler in 2009 put their daughter Carly up for adoption**, an insider told In Touch that this time, [Carly] knew immediately that she wanted to keep the baby."Shes just so happy.
    For pete's sake, what a mess! They are as dysfunctional as their parents and I thought they made a great decision the first time. From what I observed Tyler was having a few doubts about his relationship with Catelynn anyway. Now another baby????!!! IDK but maybe this show is supporting this carelessness. Now they can afford to do even worse because they can pay for it, at least for a while.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Damn is this confirmed? I thought these two had learned fucking something. Ugh.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Thread Information