Page 71 of 91 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1352
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

So glad these girls are spending their money wisely!!! Thumbs up stupid ho.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    Because when your 15 minutes is over, you have to make sure you have a reason for the local titty bar to hire you...
    I refuse to believe these kids even have a '15 minutes'.
    ‘Teen Mom’ Jenelle Evans Got Those Breast Implants
    May 3rd, 2012 // 31 Comments

View the Gallery / 9 Photos
    Posted by Photo Boy

In accordance with the Teen Mom rite of passage, Jenelle Evans thankfully squirreled away enough of her meth money and finally got a boob job at Wilmington Plastic Surgery yesterday. If you look closely, you can see that she’s wearing a mic pack here and a cameraman is visible here, so presumably MTV covered this grand event for the show. And just like MTV wouldn’t miss a peak or extremely low, low valley (depending on how you look at it) in this girl’s life, her on-again-off-again homeless boyfriend was present to leech some of the spotlight. “Well I was just going about my usual day, finding some way to score, but then this MTV producer I was trying to rob offered me twenty bucks to show up and pretend to be supportive. Actually he said he’d double it if I steal her keys once they put her under.”

A Proud Tradition Stands Unbroken

24 Photos
    Photo: Pacific Coast News

Source: ‘Teen Mom’ Jenelle Evans Got Those Breast Implants - The Superficial - Because You're Ugly
    Are breast implants some hip new trend for Teen Moms everywhere?

this is the same bitch who was living in her car at one point b/c her mom kicked her out...but she's got the $ for implants? (and weed, & cigarettes) I guess she has her priorities in order!!
    Seapharris7 likes this.

Farrah should have opted for the nose job instead of the tit job, holy fuck shit
    gas_chick and Seapharris7 like this.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

KEIFFFAAHHHH!! He's BAAACCKKK!
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

^^Yea, its sad that I actually got happy to hear that she was back w/KEEEFAHHHHH!! Pure gold right there.

'Teen Mom' Jenelle Evans
    Check Out My New Twins!

5/7/2012 6:35 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

"Teen Mom" star Jenelle Evans took time out from getting arrested to show off her new pride and joy ... her brand new boobs.

After going under the knife just last week, the 20-year-old flaunted her new buxom figure in a well endowed pink bikini on the beach in North Carolina this weekend.

While her mother is taking care of her son Jace, let's hope Jenelle can retain custody of her new girls.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/07/teen-m...ts/?adid=hero3

All joking aside, I think she looked cuter and thinner with the smaller chest.
    Seapharris7 likes this.

Yep sorry but those boobs make her look fat.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I think its the fat that makes her look fat. Her legs got thick.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Well isnt she just a steaming hot mess?

You miss a day, you miss a lot, kids, because Jenelle has already re-dumped Kieeeeeeffah and taken back up with Gary.

Jenelle Evans Shows Off New Boob Job in Skimpy Pink Bikini

Celebrity Body
    May 7, 2012 AT 3:40PM
    By Zach Johnson

Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans is loving her new body.

Less than a week after getting breast implants, the 21-year-old single mom unveiled her plastic surgeon's handiwork by wearing a skimpy Victoria's Secret bikini on the beach in Wilmington, North Carolina Saturday. Evans -- who tweeted that she "was a B is now a full C" -- has since vowed that she "wouldn't do any other kind of form of plastic surgery."

Evans' new boobs aren't the only reason she's making headlines. Though ex Kieffer Delp helped her recover from surgery May 2, she has since rekindled the flame with Gary Head. "I'm sure they'll be over before they fully begin," a source tells Us Weekly.

In the meantime, Evans -- mom to son Jace, 2 -- is dealing with the painful side effects of going under the knife. "I'm not going to lie, my boobs are hurting so bad. I can't stop crying," she tweeted Sunday night. "Gary left and I'm home all alone. I wish he was here."

Despite her painful recovery, the Teen Mom 2 star -- who "can sleep only on my back and side" -- is happy with the results. "I'm more confident in my looks," she explained via Twitter.
    Read more: Jenelle Evans Shows Off New Boob Job in Skimpy Pink Bikini - UsMagazine.com

That is an awful boob job. Maybe they'll settle a little, but damn, way too high and make her look like a box.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    That is an awful boob job. Maybe they'll settle a little, but damn, way too high and make her look like a box.
    Yea, they are AWFUL. They probably will settle, but I wouldn't be showing those things off if it was me. That shit is ugly.

And she's back with the guy she was just suing?? Dammit....MOAR KEEEEFFAAHHHH!!!

ummmm, isn't she supposed to keep those tits tightly bound for about 2 effing weeks? She's not properly dealing with this and that typically results in saggy effing implants! MORON!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

She's definitely gained weight, which you do NOT want to do with a boob job because you will look totally matronly. That bikini top is doing her no favors. The article says "skimpy" but that top looks like a granny bra. And while I'm at it, the bottoms don't fit so the whole thing is very unflattering.

Have her incisions even healed yet??? Wtf?
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Thread Information