Page 70 of 91 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1352
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

All the shit that comes out about these girls makes me respect Catelynn so much more. We never hear about her having issues and she's got the most fucked up family situation of all of them.

So Jenelle has a new man? I'm gonna miss Barb screaming Keeeefffaaaaah!
    eboni likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Teen Mom's Leah Messer Marries Jeremy Calvert

Celebrity News
    April 8, 2012 AT 10:56AM
    By Allison Corneau

Leah Messer and Jeremy Calvert from Teen Mom 2.
    Credit: Elder Ordonez/INFphoto.com

Leah Messer is once again a married woman!

Nearly one year after filing to divorce first husband Corey Simms, mom of twins Messer, 19, tied the knot with fiance Jeremy Calvert Wednesday in Catlettsburg, Ky., local news outlet The Daily Independent reports.

Swapping vows in front of MTV cameras at the Catlettsburg Wedding Chapel, Messer and Calvert asked their mothers to serve as witnesses to the ceremony, officiated by Rev. Marty Gute. Approximately 15-20 guests -- including cameramen, producers and Messer's twins -- were in attendance.

"Everybody was happy and joyful and took a ton of pictures," Gute told The Independent. "I think they wanted to keep it out of the news, but the producer said he knew it would hit Facebook soon. He asked my daughter not to tweet about it, though."

According to Gute, the couple is expected to have another larger ceremony at a later date.

Calling it quits with Simms after just six months, Messer is confident new husband Calvert is The One.

"We have a really good connection," Messer gushed to Us Weekly about her beau, who proposed last Christmas as Messer's 2-year-old twins, Ali and Aleeah looked on. "It's different from Corey and my relationship, because we were kinda like forcing it... With Jeremy, you know when you're supposed to be with somebody and you're not."

Read more: Teen Mom's Leah Messer Marries Jeremy Calvert - UsMagazine.com

fgg

"It's different from Corey and my relationship"

i hate when people talk like this. say "my relationship with corey".
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

He looks ecstatic to be with her! Surely this is destined for success!

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    "It's different from Corey and my relationship"

i hate when people talk like this. say "my relationship with corey".
    You have to remember, this is the same simple bitch that said "EMM ARE EYEEEE" and "I need a safe place to bath my babies." Her can't say words good.
    Seapharris7 and Honeythorn like this.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    You have to remember, this is the same simple bitch that said "EMM ARE EYEEEE" and "I need a safe place to bath my babies." Her can't say words good.
    She should just learn to stfu! Everytime I've watched one of these shows, she makes me cringe! Her grammar and enunciation skillz make me want to punch her in her hillbilly mouf!
    Honeythorn likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I read another article about this and it said she was still pregnant w/this ass's kid. But yet this article doesn't say it. God I hope the latter is true.

I'll give this 18 months. Stupid ass bitch. She'll be fucking that pox faced Robbie again or hell maybe she already did.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Corey was a lot better looking and didn't have those stupid things in his ears. Corey just couldn't put up with this moron and I can't say I blame him.

the couple is expected to have another larger ceremony at a later date.
    I'm not trying to offend anybody (this time) but I think having a wedding and then another bigger wedding later is stupid. I can understand having a party or even a post-wedding reception-type party but another wedding? It's pointless and anyway, isn't one wedding stressful enough?

I've known a handful of couples who have done the justice of the peace for some reason or other and then had a big wedding. Two couples wanted it kept a secret at the big wedding that they were already married. Soooooo wtf. Why is this trick having two weddings, especially when this is her second marriage and she's still a teenager?
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

^ I think she's hoping with all the $$ from the show & selling these photos (wedding/baby) she can have a bigger better wedding.

My line of thinking is if you cant afford it big wedding, either you should wait or maybe it's time to evaluate your priorities...

That being said, I think it's nice when people renew their vows with a big shindig... I once read an interview with a woman celebrating her 50th anniversary, with her kids, grandkids, & great-grandkids. They asked her if she was nervous about walking down the aisle (she had a walker), and she said no, she was more excited now than the 1st time.

When asked why, she said, "because now everyone knows how it ends up"
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    ^That being said, I think it's nice when people renew their vows with a big shindig... I once read an interview with a woman celebrating her 50th anniversary, with her kids, grandkids, & great-grandkids. They asked her if she was nervous about walking down the aisle (she had a walker), and she said no, she was more excited now than the 1st time.

When asked why, she said, "because now everyone knows how it ends up"

Awww! That's sweet! My mom wants to renew their vows for their 50th also (they just celebrated 42 years earlier this year)

Can't bring the video over, sorry...

Jenelle Evans of “Teen Mom 2″ and Gary Head have split.

The breakup triggered a war of words, Evans’ departure from Twitter and an angry YouTube sing-along video.

The volatile couple’s romantic run came to an end on Sunday, when Evans revealed on Twitter that she and Head “broke up for good,” saying she was “very depressed” about it.

Evans went so far as to accuse Head of getting violent with her during a fight, an allegation he denied vehemently on Twitter over the course of Monday.

Meanwhile, Evans shut down her Twitter account and posted a video in which she’s seen riding in the passenger seat of a car and singing an angry rendition of “Face Down,” a song about domestic violence by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

“This is dedicated to Gary Motherf**king Head,” she announces in the clip.

It might be for the best that these two are going their separate ways.
    Jenelle Evans, Gary Head Split | Breakup Video | Gossip Cop

Big shocker that Jenelle had found herself another winner!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Teen Mom 2's Jenelle Evans Gets Breast Implants

Celebrity Body
    May 2, 2012 AT 4:57PM
    By Zach Johnson

Credit: twitter.com

Jenelle Evans made good on her promise to get a boob job.

The Teen Mom 2 star, 20, got breast implants Wednesday, according to her official Twitter account. "Now I'm at home recovering with [my best friend] Allison Elise as my nurse."

In March, a source told Us Weekly Evans wanted "to go a 'size or two' higher." Another Evans insider said "she's wanted it for a long time."

Evans -- who split with boyfriend Gary Head in early April -- is relying on her on-again beau KiefferDelp during her recovery. "Thank you so much for being there for me today and everyday," she told him via Twitter. "You are always there when I need the most!"

The MTV reality star and mom to son Jace, 2, said her new boobs are the "perfect size."

Evans follows in the footsteps of Teen Mom's Farrah Abraham, who went from an A to a C cup in early 2011.

"I thought I lost 'boobage' from having a baby," aspiring model Abraham told Us last year. "It was a challenging time, [but] it's helped my confidence and [made me] feel more like a woman."
    Read more: Teen Mom 2's Jenelle Evans Gets Breast Implants - UsMagazine.com

Because when your 15 minutes is over, you have to make sure you have a reason for the local titty bar to hire you...
    Seapharris7 and Laxmobster like this.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Thread Information