Login to remove the ads!
Page 7 of 90 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

Just to keep the drama going...

Teen Mom’ Amber Threatens To Kill Herself & May Be Abusing Perscription Drugs, New Report Claims!

Amber Portwood’s life seems to be in a tail spin, as a result of the poor choices she’s been making. Jordan Sanchez, an old friend of Amber’s baby daddy Gary Shirley, tells Life & Style about Amber’s many problems: “Gary told me that there have been several instances where Amber would say to him, ‘Come home or I’m gonna kill myself!’” To make matters worse, Jordan also believes Amber is abusing Klonopin, a powerful sedative, AND that the Teen Mom star sometimes sleeps till 7 p.m.!

If Amber is depressed, it’s no wonder why she has a pending domestic violence case for attacking Gary on the Sept. 28 episode of Teen Mom. And because baby Leah was in the room, Amber could face felony charges. If charged, she could go to jail & lose Leah!

But wait… that’s not the end of it! Not only is there a pending investigation into the care of baby Leah by the Indiana Department of Child Services, but the sheriff was called to Gary’s home on Oct. 20! According to the report, obtained by HollywoodLife.com, Amber had threatened Gary with violence and was then locked out of the house in her underwear.

‘Teen Mom’ Amber Threatens To Kill Herself & May Be Abusing Perscription Drugs, New Report Claims! « Hollywood Life

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post

Found this from ONTD

lmfao. wow.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

fgg

Teen Mom Amber loses custody of her baby; Maci plans move to LA

Neither Kaiser nor I watch Teen Mom, but we know the show is popular and several of you have commented that you watch it. These girls certainly are getting a lot of coverage lately. I guess their troubled lives are natural tabloid fodder. In the latest development, it looks like Amber, 20, hasn’t lost custody of her daughter Leah so much as she’s simply abandoned her to the care of her ex, Leah’s dad. This season, Amber was seen choking and slapping her then-fiance, Gary, and getting up in his face for some perceived issue Gary had with her dad. That video is below. After Amber and Gary’s breakup on October 19, OK! is reporting that Amber left her baby Leah with Gary and hasn’t even called to see how she’s doing. Life & Style backs up that account, and adds the detail that Maci Amber is bipolar and potentially overmedicating. Here are those reports:
    “The baby’s with Gary. She’s always with Gary. He’s the one taking care of her.” – Jordan Sanchez to Life & Style

It looks as if Gary Shirley has finally made the right choice regarding the two women in his life: his daughter Leah and her mother, Teen Mom star Amber Portwood. “Gary loves Amber, but he wants custody of Leah,” Jordan Sanchez, who’s been best friends with Gary since he was 14, tells Life & Style. In fact, he’s already moved out of the apartment he and Amber used to share in Anderson, Ind. Says Jordan, “ Leah is with Gary almost all the time.”

With a possible domestic battery charge pending, Amber has a very real chance of going to jail for hitting Gary in front of their daughter. To cope, Jordan thinks Amber has turned to medication. He says she has a prescription for the addictive and powerful anti-anxiety drug Klonopin, often used to relieve panic attacks. Side effects can include severe drowsiness and dizziness. “I worry that she could be abusing it,” Jordan says. “I’ve seen her take multiple Klonopin at a time. There are days where she sleeps until 7 o’clock at night.”

Jordan says Amber’s problems are extremely serious. “Gary has told me that Amber is bipolar,” Jordan tells Life & Style. “It’s gotten pretty bad. Gary told me that there have been several instances where Amber would say to him, ‘Come home or I’m gonna kill myself,’ and he’d fall right into her trap.”

But since Amber’s aggressive behavior has taken a turn for the worse, Gary has moved out and is the one doing most of the caring for Leah. “Amber’s always beating on him, verbally and physically. What normal person would stay in a relationship like that?” - From Life & Style

It’s been more than six days since 2-year-old Leah has heard from her mother, Teen Mom star Amber Portwood — not a single visit, no quick phone call or even a simple “I love you” message since the troubled young reality star and her beaten-down baby daddy, Gary Shirley, 23, broke up on Oct. 19, after yet another fight. - OK Magazine
    [Sources linked in text]

In somewhat lighter news, OK! reports that Maci, 19, is planning to move from Tennessee to LA with her two year-old, Bentley. (Who names their kid Bentley?) This of course will go against the wishes of Bentley’s dad, Ryan, who is no longer with Maci. I guess she’s on-again with a different ex named Kyle, as she was spotted kissing the guy in a photo op at the pumpkin patch in LA.

For those of you who watch the show - is Leah better off with her dad? Should Maci move to LA? Would you recommend that we watch this show? From what little I’ve seen of the clips on MTV’s website it looks pretty interesting.

The poor kids! (the babies, not the teens-lol)
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Had to share this one too:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I can believe Amber is bipolar without a problem and she needs some new meds stat but I don't know if I buy Maci moving to California.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Teen Mom Speaks! Claims not to abandoning daughter:

That's good to hear!

This morning, there were reports that Teen Mom star Amber Portwood had left her 2-year-old daughter in the care of her father, Gary Shirley, and then went days without contacting her child.

Amber has now come forward to deny these claims and explain the situation. According to her, her baby Leah is with her father, but only while Amber finds a baby-friendly house.

You see, she is moving out of Anderson, Indiana! She explains:

“I’m in the process of moving, so my stuff is all packed up. Gary does have Leah right now because it’s not safe in my house.”

Ah! Mystery solved!

It's not surprising she would want to move. The whole pretty much hates her. (To be fair, she hasn't given them the best reputation) Besides, maybe if she can leave the scruitny behind, she can start working on being a better person.

Right?

Read More: Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton
    Celebrity Juice, Not from Concentrate

fgg

the best possible thing for leah would be for amber to abandon her.

fgg

Teen Mom stars earn more than $60,000!

Life & Style has learned that the stars of MTV's hit show Teen Mom are raking in the dough!

"The Teen Mom stars earn $60,000 to $65,000 per season," a series insider tells Life & Style. It's enough to provide on-again, off-again couple Amber Portwood and Gary Shirley with comfortable lives -- but neither one seems to be a good saver. "Gary says he's broke," Gary's best friend, Jordan Sanchez, tells Life & Style. "The money is the only reason he's willing to do the show. You can't walk away from money like that."

It's true--in fact, Jordan tells Life & Style that Amber and Gary have already started filming the next season of Teen Mom in Tennessee. Lately, they've talked about moving to Florida, where Amber's uncle owns a business.

I had heard they got about $5000 an episode...so this isn't super surprising I guess. You knew they were getting something....and for them to NOT work (at least most of em) it had to be a good amount. The only one that has held a job for a substantial amount of time is Farrah. Maci had one for awhile....
    And they have to be making money on some of these covers/articles too. These Moms have been giving interviews left and right...not just 'friends'.
    This show will be the downfall of at least Amber....

I knew it. No way could they afford to flit from town to townhouse without some downpayments and ca$h for new furtiture and clothes. This show is perpetuating the scourge.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    The scene with Carly getting the recordable book, I got tears. I don't care, that was amazing. Catelynn put her hand out & Carly laid her head down on Catelynn's hand. Too sweet. I hope the whole deal isn't just too good to be true, but it does seem to have worked out to be the perfect situation. The adoptive parents adore Carly, her bio parents love her & wish her well but aren't too close by for them to become tempted to get too involved & intrusive. I'd be interested in sluce's take on it.

I just saw this. I don't watch the show. I hate seeing these situations being used to sell ads and get viewers. If they did it as a documentary they would not get much interest though.

What you describe is often what happens in an open placement as long as counseling has been provided and all parties are open and honest. Everyone benefits. The birthfamily gets to know their child is safe and happy. The adoptive parents get to be parents and can turn to the birthfamily for background info as needs arise. The adoptee gets to grow up knowing they have 4 parents who love them and want what is best for them. They get to develop in life without having their core beginning kept secret from them.

I laugh that people still think of open adoption as something new and experimental. The fact is that it has been going strong (with at least some form of communication) for about 30 years. Jim Gritter was not the first to do an open placement but he was among the leaders early on. His books are fabulous for anyone who wants to know more about the process.

The studies are showing the adoptees raised with openness in their adoptions have a lower rate of mental health issues, depression and teen pregnancy. This is holding true even in placements where there is no visitation (which is the most common) but the 4 parents met and have continued some form of communication. The child benefits from being raised by parents who can tell them positive stories about their beginnings and show they respect the birthfamily.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Teen Mom Speaks! Claims not to abandoning daughter:

That's good to hear!

This morning, there were reports that Teen Mom star Amber Portwood had left her 2-year-old daughter in the care of her father, Gary Shirley, and then went days without contacting her child.

Amber has now come forward to deny these claims and explain the situation. According to her, her baby Leah is with her father, but only while Amber finds a baby-friendly house.

You see, she is moving out of Anderson, Indiana! She explains:

“I’m in the process of moving, so my stuff is all packed up. Gary does have Leah right now because it’s not safe in my house.”

Ah! Mystery solved!

It's not surprising she would want to move. The whole pretty much hates her. (To be fair, she hasn't given them the best reputation) Besides, maybe if she can leave the scruitny behind, she can start working on being a better person.

Right?

Read More: Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton
    Celebrity Juice, Not from Concentrate
    This is obviously an extremely troubled young woman who has had neither the benefit of education nor decent role models. I hate watching her and often change the channel when the Amber/Gary story is on. But didn't I read that she's knocked up again?

Umm, Lynnie my girl, it is not passing unnoticed that you have brought the Perez scourge upon our fine GR community. For shame Lynn, for shame.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Silver Member

Teen Mom’ Amber Threatens To Kill Herself & May Be Abusing Perscription Drugs, New Report Claims!

Amber Portwood’s life seems to be in a tail spin, as a result of the poor choices she’s been making. Jordan Sanchez, an old friend of Amber’s baby daddy Gary Shirley, tells Life & Style about Amber’s many problems: “Gary told me that there have been several instances where Amber would say to him, ‘Come home or I’m gonna kill myself!’” To make matters worse, Jordan also believes Amber is abusing Klonopin, a powerful sedative, AND that the Teen Mom star sometimes sleeps till 7 p.m.!
    If this Jordan is the same "friend" seen on Teen Mom I'm hard pressed to believe anything he says. In the episode featuring Amber's birthday Gary & Amber were getting along great until Gary's "friend" interfered. Gary & Amber are a volatile mix on their own but that so-called friend seems to delight in sparking a fight.

Even if this Jordan is a different friend he's no better. What kind of friend would sell your secrets to a tabloid?

fgg

Teen Mom Farrah wins custody battle with her late boyfriend’s mother

Teen Mom’s Farrah Abraham, 19, is raising her baby daughter Sophia with the help of her very dysfunctional family. Sophia’s father Derek died in a car accident at 18 two months before she was born. Farrah was estranged from Derek at the time, at the advice of both her family and Derek’s family, neither of whom approved of their relationship. She’s dealing with a lot of guilt and pain following Derek’s death, and was shown meeting Derek’s sister for an emotional reunion on the show. It was the first time that she had seen any of Derek’s family since his death, and the first time any of them had met Sophia. Farrah got in touch with Derek’s sister in order to get DNA to prove Sophia’s paternity. She needed to show that Sophia’s father was deceased in order to qualify for Social Security.

I’ve yet to see the last two episodes of Teen Mom this season, (MTV is blocking episode 11 for some reason) but in the first ten there’s no mention of Sophia’s paternal grandmother having any interest in meeting her. Farrah’s mother is abusive and manipulative, and Farrah is a very guarded person who is slow to trust. She’s not the most competent mother, but after you get to know her you understand how she turned out that way and how she’s coping the best she can. Given her history, it makes sense that she never reached out to Derek’s family or considered having them be a part of Sophia’s life.

According to a new report on Hollywood Life, Farrah recently won a court battle with Derek’s mother, Stormie, to block her from earning grandparents visitation rights for Farrah. I bet this will feature heavily in season three, and it sounds pretty interesting. Here’s more:
    The nasty court battle between Farrah and Derek’s mother finally came to end Oct. 26 — and Farrah WON!
    Stormie Clark , the mother of Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham’s late baby daddy Derek, was denied “grandparent’s rights” Oct. 26 in Pottawattamie County Court. In order for a judge to have approved said rights to visitation, Stormie would have needed to prove she has a pre-existing relationship with baby Sophia (which she doesn’t), or that Farrah is unfit to decide who Sophia should or shouldn’t be around (which she is not.)

The situation is simpler than the attached legal jargon makes it sound, but that doesn’t make Sophia’s relationship with Derek’s family any less messy.
    [From Hollywood Life]

There’s more about this in an article on OK! from late September. Stormie says that she went to court to try and prevent Farrah from moving away with her granddaughter.

Farrah is very defensive and can be abrasive, but she’s open to people approaching her in a friendly way. She reunited with her mother and accepted help from her after her mother basically attacked her. I wonder if Stormie tried to send Sophia presents or if she sent cards or messages before she went the legal route. Maybe Farrah would have softened to her and let her see Sophia. Derek’s sister brought a photo album of Derek for Sophia when she met her. Derek’s sister told Farrah that Sophia was “all that’s left of Derek,” bringing her to tears. It’s just a sad situation all around and one that’s all the more complicated due to Farrah’s troubled relationship with her mother. No wonder she’s suspicious of Stormie when she’s been abused by her own mom.

Written by Celebitchy

Page 7 of 90 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread Information