Page 69 of 91 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1352
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I just read that one from season 1 got arrested for stealing a pregnancy test, and using it, at the Walmart where she stole it.
    One stop shoplifting!
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

fgg

Teen Mom Jenelle Evans Got Arrested AGAIN – What Did She Do This Time?

Oh my god. Seriously. Earlier today I did a piece on Teen Moms gone bad which featured a collection of all the Teem Moms and 16 and Pregnant stars who have been busted by the man. While I was compiling the photos one thought went through my mind… “wow, Jenelle Evans sure does have a lot of mug shots!” But I guess she wasn’t done, there is yet another to add to her mug shot collection (bringing the grand total to 6!).

On Monday, after returning from a reunion with her Teen Mom cast mates in New York City, Jenelle Evans was arrested again. What did she do this time?
    She was arrested for misdemeanor stalking. The charges came from her former boss James Duffy and a arrest warrant was issued. But apparently – according to Janelle’s peeps – it was all a big misunderstanding and she had turned herself in to clear the whole thing up.

“Duffy filed cyberstalking charges against Jenelle,” her agent, Leo Daniels, told E! News. “She has not posted anything about him in a long time. Duffy came up with these accusations…Jenelle was aware of the warrant because Duffy posted all about it on Facebook and Twitter on Friday. Jenelle was in New York over the weekend. When she returned home, she went up to see what was going on. She was read the charges and they let her go.”

Janelle was released after posting a $1,000 bond. She’ll be back in court on March 23rd.

She tweeted on Monday, “”Well I’m having a fantastic morning lmao,” She later wrote, “Bye bye twitter for a month .”

What’s funny is this mug shot looks so much like two of her others! The gal likes her pink.

Jenelle Evans of Teen Mom Got Arrested Again! Why Did She Get Busted This Time | Famecrawler
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I wish it was a video clip montage!

Exclusive: Teen Mom 1's Fourth Season Will Be Its Last
    Entertainment
    March 16, 2012 AT 7:30PM
    By Justin Ravitz

The original Teen Moms are getting ready to say goodbye.

"Season 4 will be the final season of Teen Mom with Maci, Catelynn, Amber and Farrah," MTV tells Us Weekly in an exclusive statement. "They will continue to be a part of our MTV family, and we're thankful to these brave young women for sharing their stories and helping to make a positive impact on teen pregnancy prevention."

Maci Bookout, Amber Portwood, Farrah Abraham and Catelynn Lowell all starred in the first season of MTV's 16 and Pregnant back in 2009, and moved on to appear in the first cast of the groundbreaking, popular reality docudrama about the struggles and triumphs of young, unwed mothers.

As teen birth rates in the U.S. continue to drop, Bookout, Portwood, Abraham and Lowell have all lent their time to speak about teen pregnancy, MTV notes. "From appearing in a series of teen pregnancy prevention PSAs to speaking at high schools around the country, these young women have become advocates for this issue."

The premiere date of Teen Mom's fourth and final season has not yet been announced, but is expected to air in summer 2012.

In the meantime, season four of 16 and Pregnant premieres Tuesday March 27 -- with four of those young women later starring in Teen Mom 3. (The status of Teen Mom 2 has not yet been announced.)
    Read more: Teen Mom 1's Fourth Season Will Be Its Last - UsMagazine.com

Hope they've been saving their pennies, because I don't think any of them have any marketable skills.

Have they been on hiatus awhile? I cant remember what happened -

Is Catelynn still with Tyler?

We all know what happened to Amber...

Fuck Farrah...

and I know Maci & Kyle broke up, but did she stay in Nashville? (isnt that where she moved for him?)
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

How is Amber going to be on the show?? I'm assuming they cannot film her in jail right? Or is she out now? And for how long?

I'm sure they will have 'follow up' shows along the way in the next decade or so.....THAT will be interesting.

Isn't it already filmed that's why I'm guessing they are ending it because they can't film Amber anymore.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

Teen Mom 2's Jenelle Evans Is Getting a Boob Job

She must increase her bust!

Us Weekly has learned that Teen Mom 2's Jenelle Evans is going under the knife for a breast augmentation -- news that E! News reported first on Wednesday.

"She's wanted it for a long time," a source close to Evans tells Us about the 20-year-old's plans for a boob job. "She's been to a consultation and is bragging to everyone that she's going to get them done."

"She just doesn't want to be as small up there anymore, I guess. Gary is kind of egging her on to do it, too," the source adds, referring to Evans' marine boyfriend Gary Head.

Evans follows in the footsteps of Teen Mom's Farrah Abraham, who went from an A to a C cup in early 2011.

"I thought I lost 'boobage' from having a baby," Abraham told Us during a visit to our New York City offices in June. "It was a challenging time, [but] it's helped my confidence and [made me] feel more like a woman."

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    She just doesn't want to be as small up there anymore, I guess.
    Too bad there isn't a brain implant, because she's destined to forever be small up there.
    Seapharris7 and cherrypye like this.

"I thought I lost 'boobage' from having a baby," Abraham told Us during a visit to our New York City offices in June. "It was a challenging time, [but] it's helped my confidence and [made me] feel more like a woman."

some of the shit these morons say just make me shudder... what was a challenging time? having your tits done? losing "boobage" due to having a baby made you feel like less of a woman? maybe wait until you're a fucking woman to have a baby!
    eboni likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Nice to see her priorities are in order.

Didn't Maci get a boob job too?
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

fgg

^so did farrah.

She's dating Mr. Head?
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Thread Information