Page 67 of 91 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1352
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

Corey Simms "Still Has Feelings" for Teen Mom 2's Leah Messer

Celebrity News February 15, 2012 AT 7:16PMBy Zach Johnson

Credit: Jae Donnelly/INFphoto.com (2)

Their marriage lasted a mere six months, but Corey Simms will always think fondly of his ex-wife, Teen Mom 2 star Leah Messer.

"Corey still has feelings for Leah," a source close to Simms tells Us Weekly. "She is the only girl he ever really loved."

By late 2011, Messer had clearly moved on, accepting an engagement ring from Jeremy Calvert. "Corey is trying to move forward with his life, just as Leah has done," the source explains. "He is trying hard to get over her."

Messer, 19, and Simms, 21, have always had a rocky relationship. The two dated for one month, found out they were expecting, split up after the 2009 birth of their twins Aliannah and Aleeah, then reunited six months later. After moving in together, Simms proposed. They tied the knot on October 17, 2011; Messer filed for divorce the following April.

"Corey wishes his marriage would have worked out but he knows it's over. He knows in his heart he did all he could do to make it work," the Simms source tells Us. "He is staying busy working on his new house trying to get it ready for his girls."

Read more: Corey Simms "Still Has Feelings" for Teen Mom 2's Leah Messer - UsMagazine.com

Morons, the both of them.

I swear why am I watching this shit. I need a good kick to the face.

Fucking Jenelle is a waste of space and the whole going to rehab thing was just a crock of shit so we didn't have to see her laying at home doing nothing. As we all know it doesn't stick.

I'm sorry but I had to laugh at Kailyn. Guess she tries to get back with Jordan since Jo basically said thanks for the sex but no to a relationship.

Chelsea is a complete fucking moron. How many ways does Adam have to show that he thinks she is below a piece of shit before you move the fuck on.

Ah and lastly fucking Leah. You CHEATED on him the week before you got married. Don't care what your reasons were you did it and it wasn't the first time so stop acting like a fucking victim. We, of course, all know she moves right the fuck on despite her Tammy Faye like crying jags.

I need to go to LA to rehab so I can stop watching this shit.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    I know, they're like uh-oh Chelsea is reverting to Midwestern frump-bot, time to send in Adam to stir up shit. Oh, and don't forget the motorbike.
    Now I think I understand why Chelsea is acting this way with Adam. She's fallen off his bike far too many times without a helmet...

Leah needs to get a grip. She's not the victim in any way. She keeps saying she doesn't want this yet she is the one who filed for divorce. If she had waited, I have a feeling they would have worked through this. He forgave her cheating once, I'm sure he would have again.

Can Kailyn not be alone? You just broke up with Jordan, why do you want to jump back in a relationship so soon. Take time.

Finally Janelle...I would be fine with her off the show, it's Barb who I come to see. How long was that rehab anyways? It didn't even seem like the normal 28 days. When I hear her crying about not being able to smoke pot, I think of that scene from Half Baked, when Dave Chappelle says he's at NA for weed then Bob Saget goes, "Have you ever sucked some dick for marijuana?" LOL

Jace is definitely the cutest of these babies. Aubree is a close second but she looked just like her dad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Bronze Member

Actually I think that was a case of mistaken identity--he's not a child molestor.

^^??????? Has someone on teen mom been accused of molesting?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

They tied the knot on October 17, 2011; Messer filed for divorce the following April.
    2010, not 2011. God the ppl who write these articles really need to pull their heads out of their asses & pay attention to what they write. So annoying.

The Teen Mom 2 Reunion show was entertaining.

Janelle looked healthy, and pretty. Barb and Mike have split? I need more details on that. I didn't realize they were married. I thought Mike was her boyyyyfriend.

Kail. Ha. Neither of the boys want you. Too bad. Oh, and you gave Jordan an std, but he should understand? Lord. Hun, you don't constantly need a boyfriend. Live on your own with just your kid for a while.

Chelsea. Get a makeover. I love the preview of her getting a smack down from Dr. Drew for cheating on Adam. Um, Doc, Adam couldn't care less if she were dead or alive.

Leah. Is she considered pretty in WV? I'm sick of seeing her crying. Hun, you brought it all on.

I'm still shocked about Barb being single.. she needs her own damn show!!
    Drinking wine, late nights after getting off work from the WM Deli.. ohh just think about it.

Other than that, the reunion was pretty uneventful.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

I would love to see a spin off show with Barbara and Butch. Gold.

Yep reunion was boring as hell. I agree Kailyn should give being single a try. Jo would be crawling back eventually bringing his STD's back with him.

I agree Jenelle looked good. She got away from Chelsea's school of hair. Leah looked like shit.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Did you all see this?

'Teen Mom 2' Star I Got JUMPED By 3 Violent Chicks
    "Teen Mom 2" star Leah Messer was brutally attacked by 3 women outside of a movie theater in West Virginia this weekend ... multiple sources tell TMZ.

19-year-old Leah is telling friends and family ... she had just left the theater with her fiance Sunday night when an older woman began following her and calling her names.

We're told Leah insists she tried to tell the woman to leave her alone ... when 2 other girls appeared out of nowhere and the three chicks opened a can of whoopass all over Leah's face.

Sources say Leah's fiance, and a security guard, managed to pull the three women off the MTV star ... and got out of the area.

TMZ obtained a photo of Leah's face following the brawl ... which shows a swollen cheek and redness on her neck and chest.

We're told Leah did not recognize any of her attackers ... but Leah's mother has since gone to Twitter in an effort to try and identify the assailants.

Sources say Leah plans to follow up with police later today to file a report.

Stay tuned ...

'Teen Mom 2' Star Leah Messer -- I Got JUMPED By 3 Violent Chicks | TMZ.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I saw it yesterday and laughed. Guess the folks in WV don't take kindly to her sort.

I resent them referring to these people as stars. They simply young people who are being pimped by media hos.

Couldn't finish watching the crappy reunion show. I do not like Dr. Drew at all. He doesn't help at all and seems not to be focused in reality himself. Although Kee-Fuh is a ne'er do well, he is not the blame for Jenelle's smoking drugs.

But I do like Barb! But I resent Dr. Drew implying that Barb was making Jenelle crazy by mentioning Jenelle's lack of responsibility. Note to Dr. Drew, Jenelle is irresponsible. It seems that the good doctor has determined that if Jenelle straightens up her act then there will be no need for him on the show. So let's keep this little nut case crazy for as long as we can. Just cannot stand him!
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

I watched some of the Reunion.....nothing earth shattering. Interested in hearing the Chelsea cheating thing though--I wonder if it was actually while she and Adam were 'together' or not. He probably could care less.

That boy could care less about Chelsea or her kid.

The poor baby seems like she is scared every time he comes near her, and that idiot mother of hers just sees the loser baby daddy as her knight in shining leopard print. Chelsea bugs the shit out of me. Grow the fuck up.

Thread Information