Page 66 of 91 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Ok, wtf is going on with Leah's hair? When she was crying on her mom, I couldn't take my eyes off that bleached bimbo blonde ponytail - it was stiff, like doll hair. And the same color.

Her poor mom looked horrified in her flat, understated way while her daughter confessed her ho deeds to the world.
    I swear Leah had on a wig..it was beyond awful.

I did love that Barb was drinking wine the night before Jenelle left.. Like.. Thank Gawd, get this lil bitch is outta here!
    Last edited by HelpMeRhonda; February 8th, 2012 at 02:05 PM.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Was talking about the cheating with mrdj and he said if they were stupid teenagers and weren't married at the time, why is Cory so upset? And I said I sided with Cory, why enter into a marriage under that cloud, let alone stay in one where there's no trust? Especially since they don't know they're stupid teenagers right now. I assume, I hope, they'll figure it out later.

And Chelsea, meh. So boring. No surprise Adam magically decided to call and insert some drama. Otherwise we just get to watch some girl with tragic hair wipe tanning beds all day.

Totally disappointed in Kailyn, especially since Jordan seems like such a stand up guy. He deserved better.

Jenelle, listen to wise wizard Barbara! Quit fucking up your life! (oh wait, who am I kidding, this is Jenelle here) ok, nevermind.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Hell like Corey said it was a week before their wedding and she had her ring on and not like it was the first time so yeah kind of see his side on this one.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Exclusive: Teen Mom's Maci Bookout, Kyle King Split!

Celebrity News February 8, 2012 AT 8:01AMBy UsWeekly Staff

Credit: Splash News

After nearly a year and a half of dating, Teen Mom's Maci Bookout was ready to walk down the aisle with boyfriend Kyle King, but her man clearly had different plans.

The new issue of Us Weekly reports that Bookout's constant pressure to get hitched pushed King, 23, away and that the couple called it quits in early February, days shy of their two-year anniversary.

"Maci wanted something way more serious," explains an insider of Bookout, 20, who had been living together with her childhood pal since the summer of 2010. "She was never happy enough just being a couple. She always wanted more, more, more, whether it was a ring or another baby."

King wasn't able to handle the pressure and "broke it off," says the source. "It's really sad because they love each other, but she pushed him away."

Read more: Teen Mom's Maci Bookout, Kyle King Split! - UsMagazine.com

Her last name is Bookout?!
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Is he slow?
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Tonight is the finale, thank goodness.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    Tonight is the finale, thank goodness.

Halleluyer!

Last night:

Chelsea- still an idiot. My god MOVE ON.. you're not in love with HIM you're in love with the idea of what you want him to be. He's not that.

Kail- Screwed up, I was glad that Big & Dumb said what he said and walked out, no big fight just.. Ya, you screwed up (literally) and I'm done. He made more sense in those couple sentences than he has the entire time he's been on the show.

Jennelle- pathetic. I do think shes bipolar she's just way too easily set off. Pot or no pot she's a loose cannon. We all know it doesn't last. (her sobriety) I must say, I think Jace is getting cuter and cuter.

Leah- Ya you fucked up and that's what happens. Move on too.
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Rhonda, are you trying to apply real world adult common sense logic to Teen Mom?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Rhonda, are you trying to apply real world adult common sense logic to Teen Mom?
    Yes! its just blows my mind with Chelsea, her mom and dad have NEVER said that to her.. when she's all "I LOVE HIM" .. Please!
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

I am glad that is over, what a bunch of fucking boring twats. The editing is ridiculous and the storylines blow ass.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

I know, they're like uh-oh Chelsea is reverting to Midwestern frump-bot, time to send in Adam to stir up shit. Oh, and don't forget the motorbike.

I've only seen a couple of the episodes this season, but my guess is that Adam still does nothing for a living. He seems to absolutely hate Chelsea and not want anything to do with her, so when he's low on funds, he "tries" to reconcile with her so he gets paid for appearing on the show. During one of the reconciliations, he was kind of sweet with their kid, but he now treats her like crap too. Chelsea is one dumb fuck and her parents have to be starting to think that they will be supporting her for the rest of her life.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    I've only seen a couple of the episodes this season, but my guess is that Adam still does nothing for a living. He seems to absolutely hate Chelsea and not want anything to do with her, so when he's low on funds, he "tries" to reconcile with her so he gets paid for appearing on the show. During one of the reconciliations, he was kind of sweet with their kid, but he now treats her like crap too. Chelsea is one dumb fuck and her parents have to be starting to think that they will be supporting her for the rest of her life.
    Well now, Montana, that says it all so neatly and right on! My take on things anyways.

What I am trying to figure out is why Jenelle landed at the Long Beach Airport in broad daylight and then got to the rehab house at night. It only takes about 1 hour and a little to get there. The airport is like 5 minutes from my house and I do wish I'd known she'd be there!!!! She would have been able to skip rehab all together.

I didn't like how they handled her. So what is she going to do, be on drugs for the duration? The marijuana, in my estimation, is better than the pills and whatever. She wasn't any better with them as we saw last night. BUT, what gets me is that she thinks she is entitled to smoke pot everyday as she has for the past 13 years.

Bi polar my butt! She's a druggie, she's spoiled and operates only the arenas that do not challenge her.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Thread Information