Page 65 of 91 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    Watched a Lifetime movie yesterday called The Pregnancy Project. It's about a girl who fakes her pregnancy for a class project on how people reacted to her teen pregnancy. The TV show Teen Mom was referenced quite a few times where people suggested he go on the show because teen pregnancy means $$$ for those girls.
    Oh, I wanted to watch that. It's based on a true story, did you think it was any good?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

So I'm taking it that with all the things Mtv has shown like knock down, drag out fights they aren't planning on showing Leah's ass cheating. You know they got it on camera.

Chelsea cracked me up with oh I have my friends, blah, blah. Knowing the second Adam calls she is gonna drop them like hot potatoes.

Jo and Jordan's meeting uh awkward doesn't begin to cover it but at least they are trying for the cameras.

Fucking Jenelle and her I can't smoke pot. I'm so anxious about everything. Want to shoot her in the face.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I know! Sheesh, Jenelle, get some fucking Xanax then.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Jenelle and her flip outs, literally make me laugh out loud! " LEAVE ME ALONE" as she bangs her head. wtf.

I love how they ALWAYS show Barb feeding Jace and then pan to Jenelle in bed!

Did I miss Adam dumping Chelsea or did they not show that? I saw where she said he did.. but he does that every episode, right?

The whole Jo, Jordan thing was strange.. I thought, is Jordan really going to be this big of dick?? But then he kinda snapped out of it. Did they show Kail and Jo in a big hug in the previews?
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

I liked Corey's magically growing & shrinking beard, editing gone wild.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Oh, I wanted to watch that. It's based on a true story, did you think it was any good?
    I thought it was good actually. I had no idea it was based on a true story. The one thing that really got me was how the adults/teachers were reacting. You expect bitchy comments from teen girls, but not grown adults.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    I thought it was good actually. I had no idea it was based on a true story. The one thing that really got me was how the adults/teachers were reacting. You expect bitchy comments from teen girls, but not grown adults.
    (points to entire thread) Yeah, adults have been known to be pretty snarky regarding teen pregnancy.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Touche!

Oh, so I just watched last night's episode and Kailyn totally still wants Jo!
    Last edited by Laxmobster; February 2nd, 2012 at 01:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Ugh, I have no idea why. I find him narsty.

I saw the ad for next week's show, (yup, I was watching RW/RR Battle of the Exes) apparently they will address/show Leah's cheating.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Okay, I don't know what I was watching yesterday. I set the recorder to always record Teen Mom 2. I saw that it was recording something at an odd time so I checked and it was Teen Mom 2. (bear with me)... So later I hit play and there was a whole different group of teens/babies/kids on there. The two that stood out were an African American 20 year old whose baby's daddy was incarcerated and a Caucasian guy with had twins, trips and a step son he was raising (the mom had run off). Where did they come from? The recording definitely said it was Teen Mom 2.
    Last edited by eboni; February 7th, 2012 at 05:50 PM.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

huh, I have no idea!

So Leah cheated before the week before the marriage so it should be more understandable. Right. They still didn't show the footage and they sure as shit were filming the week before they got married.

Jenelle's horrible addiction to be an idiot results in rehab. Too bad we already know it doesn't work.

So did Kailyn have sex with Jo or did they just make out? Guess that is why she was so understanding of Leah's cheating.

Chelsea continues to annoy the fuck out of me. I know I'm still watching but I'm ready for this season to be done!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Ok, wtf is going on with Leah's hair? When she was crying on her mom, I couldn't take my eyes off that bleached bimbo blonde ponytail - it was stiff, like doll hair. And the same color.

Her poor mom looked horrified in her flat, understated way while her daughter confessed her ho deeds to the world.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Leah and Chelsea's hair are both horror. Her mom said she was disappointed in what Corey did and what Leah did. What did Corey do again? Oh get an attorney to divorce his ho wife. Yeah really surprising since he already took her back once.

Thread Information