Page 62 of 91 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

I mean, can this chick stay the hell out of trouble??????

MTV

Jenelle Evans was arrested again in North Carolina on Tuesday, Gossip Cop can confirm.

The “Teen Mom 2″ star was taken into custody for allegedly making harassing phone calls and communicating threats, says a spokesperson for the Brunswick County Sheriff’s Office.

The arrest comes less than six months after Evans was busted for violating her probation after she failed a drug test.

She was later sentenced to community service for an unrelated drug paraphernalia charge.

The “Teen Mom” was also arrested last March for assault, following a fight that was caught on video and leaked online.

Evans was released later on Tuesday after posting a $1,000 bond.
    Jenelle Evans Arrested January 2012 - Harassing Phone Calls and Threats | Gossip Cop

No clue why this useless, waste of space is still on the show. She has nothing to do with her kid and hell why are they paying her to be a criminal. Wanted to punch her hard after watching last night's episodes.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Ok last night's episode:

Chelsea- yes, she actually paid a professional to do that to her hair.. Jesus.
    Her dad needs an intervention for his enabling of her bratty behavior. So when the asshole bf decided he was too tired to help her move did she just call Daddy back? I wished they would have showed that part.

Leah- If I never hear the word GENETICS again ..I'll be thrilled. Glad the baby doesn't have dwarfism..which is what their finding on Google sounded like. She is adorable in those freaking glasses.

Kail- Ya.. kinda bored with her and wtf wouldn't Joe pay child support when she has him the majority of the time?

Jenelle- Oh sweet, sweet Jenelle- When she was bawling over Keifffaahhh in her bed and BARBRAAAHH wanted to run the 'sewer bill' down.. I would have drug that little bitch out of the bed by her ratty ass hair (which changed colors like 3 times in this DOUBLE episode) And these double episodes are keeping me from my beauty sleep! Yes, I have a dvr but I just gotta watch it. sigh. Anyhow. Oh how easily Janelle flips the fuck out..it's all funny when she's texting some other douchebag but JFC when Keiffaahh say's we're done.,,OHHH boy! She's nuts and needs counseling she's another Amber in the making.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Damn, that mug shot is looking like she's going the way of the meth.

Missed the show last night - is there a reason why every show I watch has to be on Tuesday? NCISs, Dance Moms, Unforgetable, Teen Mom, Chopped. It's too much. And there is not a single thing to watch almost every other night of the week.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

After last nights episodes, here are my thoughts:
    Chelsea- Grow some fucking balls, dumbass! And stop dying your fucking hair. It is hideous.
    Leah- Say "geneticist" 5 times real fast. I swear it sounds like she's saying "jeanette insists" when she says it, drives me fucking insane.
    Kailyn- WASH YOUR FUCKING HAIR omg
    Jennelle- Kill yourself.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

I still don't get why Joe (Jo?)'s family look the other way as he goes out and does his thing, dates other girls and whatever, but gets their panties in a wad if Kailyn dates another dude and kicks her out. Then Joe's mom is all 'I'm hurt'. Wha...? Why? Because your kid is allowed to move on but his baby mama's not? Because while she's living under your roof she has to live like a nun or ask your permission to date?

It almost doesn't matter what Kailyn does because Joe will just call her a selfish whore and she's the only teen mom of the crew who's got most of her head screwed on straight. School, jobs, apartment, etc. She's trying. But asking Joe for child support while he lives at his mommy and daddy's house and does the bare minimum is selfish?

And yeah, Chelsea and Janelle... retch. I want to smack them both.

Leah, can't say much atm because she's working and being a mom to her girls and trying hard with little cutie glasses baby. I like her and Corey together, I'm bummed to know they'll get divorced soon.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

I don't get why girls/women/mothers think they have to ask for child support. Kailyn's not dumb, she already took Joe to court for custody/visitation. Why wouldn't child support have been part of that order? And if it wasn't, why wouldn't she just march her ass back into court to get an order.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll

Maybe the car wreck pushed her over the edge. Although, MTV pays them right? So where's her emergency fund from that? Amber sure plowed through her paychecks right quick.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Oh Lord have mercy if this is true.

‘Teen Mom 2′ Star Leah Messer Is Pregnant With Twins

Leah is ‘thrilled’ by the news that she is expecting her second set of twins, an insider reveals. But does she realize the trouble that comes with having four kids?
    Teen Mom 2 star Leah Messer got some big news last week. Leah, 19, found out at a doctor appointment that she is pregnant with not one baby, but twins, with her fiance Jeremy Calvert, 22. This news comes nearly two years after Leah gave birth to twin daughters Aliannah and Aleeah with her ex-husband Corey Simms.

“She just found out last week,” a source tells In Touch magazine. “Leah can’t believe how lucky she is to have two more babies. [She] is absolutely thrilled.”

But while the reality star may be rejoicing in the news, it seems that she hasn’t come to terms with the reality of how expensive having two more babies is going to be. And, Leah is already hard pressed for cash.

“She’s already blown this season’s paycheck,” reveals the source. “She desperately needs cash” after buying a new SUV and a new home.

Sadly, Leah seems to think that she can cash in on her pregnancy. “She thinks the babies will help her to get her own spin-off show,” says the source. “And that means a much bigger salary.”

Leah wants to be like Kate Gosselin. “She wants her own series and her own brand, just like Kate,” adds the source.

While Leah is happy about the news, friends and family worry about her future. “Her friends are worried she won’t be able to handle it all,” a friend shares with In Touch. “She’ll have four babies — one of with special needs — and she’s a child herself.”

“Leah’s worst nightmare is being a single mom, broke and alone,” agrees the source.

Teen Mom 2 Leah Messer Pregnant With Twins

I didn't see the episode last night--so is Joe not paying ANY money to Kail?? That's fucking WRONG if its true.

EDIT: LEAH IS HAVING ANOTHER SET OF TWINS??? Take those kids away as soon as they are born. Holy shit.

Kailyn said Joe will walk into a store and split the bill with her but doesn't provide items without her requesting them.

Yeah I'm not sure why she didn't ask for support then. I also feel sorry for her because Jo's parents were actually better to her than her own but then turned on her as well. Jo is a total asshole. I think his parents use his visitation more than he does.

I can't wait to see the spin on Leah and Corey's divorce so it is all his fault.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Just when I stop following Jenelle on Twitter.....and boom. Dammit!

And I also followed Kailyn for awhile on Twitter and she has said some pretty interesting things re: her Mom. She has said outright that her mother is horrible and that the only reason Kailyn was allowed to move in with her mom at all is because the mom didn't want to look like a douche on camera. Kailyn went on to say how she is a completely different person than what is shown, but apparently the mom is afraid of looking bad, its all fake. I believe her too.

I don't agree that she should be able to live with them and then date other guys.

She seems to be the only level-headed one of the group, though, and it's sad that she's struggling so much although she does get paid to be on the show. Wow, what I couldn't do with $200,000.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

I have to wonder if with the 2d group that they didn't put the salary in some sort of trust that they can't touch until the shows are over or some other creative payment scheme...none of these girls is an actress.

Thread Information