Page 58 of 91 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypye View Post
    Amber is such a lazy fuck. And can she please put sheets on her bed? It makes me crazy.

Catelynn and Tyler won't last, I think. Catelynn is too wrapped up in him, and the feeling doesn't seem completely mutual. Farrah is such a Bitch and Macy is crazy if she thinks the Albino Pug (thanks IBBB) is gonna marry her. I think she'll end up back with Ryan soon.

I hate this show but I still watch it religiously. My name is Cherrypye and I have an addiction.
    I might've already said this by I honestly think Ryan is still in love with Maci. I wouldn't be shocked if they ended up back together.

Farrah disgusts me with the way she treats her parents. I wish she did make the decision to move out to CA, I want to see her fall on her face once out there.

Tyler's mother drives me nuts, who is she to be calling the adoptive parents? In my opinion that whole situation is sketchy and I don't think it shows good things about open adoption.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

fgg

Teen Mom's Amber Portwood Leaves Rehab

Looking tan and relaxed, Teen Mom's Amber Portwood has left rehab after two months of treatment.

The 21-year-old MTV reality star was seen boarding a plane from Los Angeles to her hometown of Anderson, Indiana on Friday.

Portwood sought professional help at Seasons Recovery Center in Malibu, where she became a patient following her suicide attempt in June. She was treated for anger and depression.

"I wish Amber happiness. I think she's had the toughest time emotionally because she's very alone," Teen Mom's Maci Bookout told Us Weekly in July. "I want her to realize women are, like, the strongest thing on the planet, and that she can do it by herself. I have the most confidence in her."

Portwood and her ex-boyfriend Gary Shirley, 24, are currently in the midst of nasty custody battle over their 2-year-old daughter, Leah.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

"I want her to realize women are, like, the strongest thing on the planet, and that she can do it by herself. I have the most confidence in her."

I hate when people speak this way and it's even worse when it's in print.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Credit: Gangster1/Flynetpictures.com
    Teen Mom's Amber Portwood Leaves Rehab - UsMagazine.com

Here's the pic that went with the article fgg posted. Looks like they feed them well at the Recovery Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Teen Mom's Amber Portwood Leaves Rehab - UsMagazine.com

Here's the pic that went with the article fgg posted. Looks like they feed them well at the Recovery Center.
    hah - she was pretty chunky in the beginning, wasn't she? I wouldn't be surprised if she's got issues with food.

I feel so sorry for Leah, it appears to me that NEITHER of her parents want/can't handle having her. The person that's going to end up raising her is going to be Gary's mother. She seems to be the only one willing to put forth the effort to give her a decent life.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

She had issues w/pills too. We just aren't getting the whole story---that's how she lost all the weight.

I haven't seen the latest episodes but wtf is Farrah doing in California?

Hi Lynnie!

Farrah decided she wanted to live in California to further her career opportunities (you know, since the the economy is so good there), so she kissed Sofia goodbye, hopped on a plane and went to look at rentals. After finding out that a studio costs $1900/month and that her epic bitchface would have competition from the locals, she decided California wasn't for her after all.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    She had issues w/pills too. We just aren't getting the whole story---that's how she lost all the weight.

I haven't seen the latest episodes but wtf is Farrah doing in California?
    You missed it. Maci told Kyle she wanted to have a baby with him. She got rather pissy however, when everyone under the sun, told her it was a bad idea. You could tell she was waiting for someone to tell her it was a fabulous idea, instead, her mom looked like she wanted to smack her, Kyle looked like he was ready to bolt, and her friends eyes damn near rolled out of their skulls. She wanted another baby because she's "bored", when Bentley is at his dad's house. Not bored enough to do her homework (because she withdrew from all of her classes...again) mind you.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypye View Post
    Hi Lynnie!

Farrah decided she wanted to live in California to further her career opportunities (you know, since the the economy is so good there), so she kissed Sofia goodbye, hopped on a plane and went to look at rentals. After finding out that a studio costs $1900/month and that her epic bitchface would have competition from the locals, she decided California wasn't for her after all.
    That is a hilarious recap!

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    You missed it. Maci told Kyle she wanted to have a baby with him. She got rather pissy however, when everyone under the sun, told her it was a bad idea. You could tell she was waiting for someone to tell her it was a fabulous idea, instead, her mom looked like she wanted to smack her, Kyle looked like he was ready to bolt, and her friends eyes damn near rolled out of their skulls. She wanted another baby because she's "bored", when Bentley is at his dad's house. Not bored enough to do her homework (because she withdrew from all of her classes...again) mind you.
    So she's the slow one, right?
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    That is a hilarious recap!

So she's the slow one, right?
    She's the monochromatic one (her hair and skin look the exact same color to me). And, I'd say she is pretty slow now too.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Yeah, I'm screwing around since her baby daddy asked if her bf is slow.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    hah - she was pretty chunky in the beginning, wasn't she? I wouldn't be surprised if she's got issues with food.

I feel so sorry for Leah, it appears to me that NEITHER of her parents want/can't handle having her. The person that's going to end up raising her is going to be Gary's mother. She seems to be the only one willing to put forth the effort to give her a decent life.
    The problem is - Gary's mother raised Gary and look how that turned out.

What a shame for Leah - there would be people lining up to adopt her to give her a great start in life and yet she's stuck in her miserable situation. Hopefully MTV won't come back in 13 years and feature Leah on another version of 16 and Pregnant because I can see Leah repeating the cycle. I hope MTV is putting aside some money for her in trust.

Bitch got lucky again...

Jenelle Evans will not go to jail for beating the crap out of another woman back in March -- unless she messes up again sometime in the next 12 months.

Evans had been charged with simple affray -- and today she was sentenced to 30 days suspended jail time and 12 months probation .... which means she'll stay out of the slammer if she can stay clean.

Evans was also ordered to pay a $100 fine, take anger management courses, perform 24 hours of community service -- and she's not allowed to have any contact with any of the people who were present at the fight (video below).

As for the other woman in the beatdown, Britany Truett -- she received the same sentence.

Jenelle's attorney tells us, "It came out that it wasn’t Janelle being the aggressor and Ms. Truett as the victim. It was presented as a bad decision on everybody’s part and I don’t think there was a single victim in the case.”

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Ok-on Farrah- You would think if you have issues with your teeth, you'd get braces before you got a boob job.
    And WHY does she call her dad Michael all the time. I hate that.
    And I'm thrilled she gave that dog away!

Why is Catelynn driving all the time now? Tyler always drove before. Did I miss something?

I love looking around in their houses/apartments it's SO obvious they have money with what they have now, compared to the first seasons.

I gotta admit, I think Ryan is looking pretty hot these days. And I totally think Maci would take him back in a minute- even when they are fighting she's smiling.

Amber's whole story bored me.. I did enjoy the fact she busted out her fake eyelashes for court. I'm sure they were impressed.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

I need an intervention so I will stop watching this shit and giving myself high blood pressure.

Fucking Farrah I seriously want to punch her now that I know it will break her braces. Her parents need to let her move. She'll come crawling back or send her kid back quick.

So over Amber's I'm a good mom speech and her shit makeup and fake eyelashes and nails.

God Maci needs to spend some of her money on her damn fucked up broke out face. Also so sick of hearing about Ryan needs to go away and blah blah blah. The guy has stepped it up and I hope he goes and gets more custody from her and her slow ass boyfriend. Fucking waste of space.

Poor Catelynn. Her family is fucked up and her man is only around because she needs him. He is so going to bail as soon as this show is done. I wish they would stop carrying on about that poor Carly. Seriously that kid is going to be scarred when she sees all this drama on tv. I hope her parents refuse to come to the graduation. I feel like it is just asking too much but I'm betting for the cameras they do it.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Thread Information