Page 55 of 91 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    I actually made myself stay up and watch this bullshit last night. BUTCH'S MULLET IS BACK!!!! The only bright spot!

I saw on ONTD that he (Butch) is currently hospitalized w/severe Pancretitis. They refer to him as the 'King of MTV'...laughed my ass off at that.

I cannot believe I am still sucked into this mess.
    Helped you out there!
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I want to punch Amber in her face so much and tell her she brought it on herself.

I want Farrah's mom to punch her in the face and tell her she brought in on herself.

I want Butch and April to have their own show with their neighbor Barbara (Jenelle's mom).

I want Ryan to tell Maci he wants Kyle tested to see if he is slow.
    YES!! to all of it!!

I love how Amber screams at Gary about "RESPECT ME".. and "SHUT UP" yet she does none of that to anyone.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

I missed it. My husband unplugged the cable box so the DVR didn't record it. Grounds for divorce? LOL.

It's replaying tonight, woohoo!

IBBB is my new favorite blog. That dude is so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I want Butch and April to have their own show with their neighbor Barbara (Jenelle's mom).
    We should all write to MTV! They deserve their own spin-off!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Butch's mullet could be the star. I can't believe they let him keep it in jail. Butch talking about his "male needs" was fascinating, hysterical and disgusting, all at the same time.

Ok, serious question: Does Amber EVER GET OUT OF BED? Except to go to the WaterPark, that bitch has spent almost every filmed moment in bed. I actually made a mental note this past episode to watch for it. Oh, and when she had to get up to see the lawyer. Sorry, my bad.

Butch makes that fucking show. And April. So true.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Butch is white trash perfection.

fgg

'Teen Mom' Couple -- EVICTED for Stiffing Landlord
    7/23/2011 12:50 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

One of the couples from MTV's "Teen Mom" started off Season 3 by moving into their 1st apartment together -- but TMZ has learned, they've already been evicted from the pad ... for failing to pay rent!

19-year-olds Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra -- who are best known for giving their daughter Carly up for adoption on the show -- singed a lease on an apartment in Marine City, Michigan, in August, 2010. The big move was featured on the MTV show.

But according to court docs -- the couple stopped paying their rent in December 2010 ... so their landlord gave them an eviction notice -- and took them to court!

It didn't turn out well for the couple -- who agreed to give up their $450.00 security deposit, pay an additional $450 in back rent and move the hell out of the building.

No word on where Catelynn and Tyler -- who also happen to be step-siblings (!) -- plan to live next.

what are these kids doing with their money from the show that they can't pay $450/month in rent?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Elite Member

I think they could turn this into a new reality show...Catelynn and Tyler move in with Butch and the mom. What do you think?

I'm watching last night's episode and I can't get over how gross Maci's face is. The girl is still driving a brand new car, two hours to and from college, living on her own (or was), you know she has income from the show, can't she get some cream or something?

April's meth face looks better than hers.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    I can't get over how gross Maci's face is.
    Man, no shit. It's distracting. And she wears 2 tons of make-up that only enhances how bad it is. She needs to take time out for the dermatologist. And speaking of her, wtf is her slow ass boyfriend Kyle thinking quitting a job and just up and moving 2 hours away. If that were real life and he wasn't a paid reality star, I'd think he was a 69 IQ versus the full 70 he's got now. And I loved how he announced it to Maci and she was like "ok." No reaction, no smile, no "hey, thanks for uprooting your life for me." They're medicated or something.

Amber and Gary. I swear I could watch a whole show about just them. Whatta a couple of assholes. And whoever said that Gary needed to get over the XL Aéropostale t-shirts, I about pissed myself watching him parade his fat ass around in one last night.

Farrah was a boring dumbass. Catelynn was a sweet, but boring dumbass.

God I totally agree about Maci's face. Girl go to the derma stat!!! Guess she is hoping her new boobs distrct from the grossness of her forehead.

I swear I want to punch Farrah so fucking hard in her face. Entitled snot.

I need MOAR Butch!!!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

You know you are a fucked up bunch when Butch and his mullet and his jean jacket is the classiest thing in the whole lot of you all
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

fgg

'Teen Mom' Boyfriend BUSTED for Assault

Kieffer Delp -- the boyfriend of "Teen Mom" Jenelle Evans -- was arrested for assault in North Carolina recently ... after allegedly punching a girl and her male friend in front of a convenience store.

According to the police report, obtained by TMZ, it all went down on June 16 -- for some reason, Kieffer decided to get aggressive with one of Jenelle's former friends ... and things quickly escalated, with Kieffer PUNCHING both her and her male companion.

According to the report, when police arrived ... the male was "bleeding heavily."

We're told Kieffer -- who's NOT Jenelle's baby daddy -- turned himself in a week later and was arrested for simple assault and assault on a female. He's due in court on August 31.

Kieffer had no comment.

keefah!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

KEEFAH!!! you piece of shit, you!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information