Page 53 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

So the original four are back and I'm sorry but MTV needs to cut the crap with filming these people and expecting us to believe they are still having money problems. Makes me want to break the tv. I'm sure they could find plenty of stupid situations to write for them all but sick of hearing how they don't have money when they all make more than I do.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Poor flat chested Farrah. Now that she has some titties maybe she can get that nose fixed.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Can she get a new voice too?
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    MTV needs to cut the crap with filming these people and expecting us to believe they are still having money problems.
    Thank you. Listening to Farrah talk about budgeting her tits and Maci whining about running out of money is about to send me round the bend.

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    Poor flat chested Farrah. Now that she has some titties maybe she can get that nose fixed.
    OMG I thought that the whole time. I'd worry more about that nose.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Can she get a new voice too?

OMG no shit!!!
    I despise her flat, nasally, monotone voice. ugh.

fgg

farrah's ugly cry makes my skin crawl.

fgg

i love this from IBBB:

Anyway, this time around Ryan seems pretty easy-breezy about everything and then, well, then he steals the show. He tells Maci that he wants to talk to her about something important, really important. He has a really important question for her and he doesn’t want to come across mean or embarrass anyone. So, Maci tells him to just text her the question. As they sit two feet away from each other Maci’s phone goes off and the text message says…wait for it…wait for it…take a hit of Pitocin…wait for it…wait for it…it says, “Is Kyle (AKA Albino Dog-Faced Care Bear) slow?” Ba da ba ba ba, I’m lovin’ it! Seriously, the camera crew should have all just yelled “Cut!” tossed Ryan up on their shoulders, and did a few versus of “For He’s a Jolly Good Fellow.” I couldn’t believe that was the question and I instantly went from hating Ryan to thinking I want to split a 30-pack with him and knock over a 7-11 with him on a 4-wheeler.

so funny!

I was really kind of disgusted w/the entire episode last night..

First, as others have mentioned---its getting old w/the 'money problems' all these chicks seem to be having. PLEASE. Are we really supposed to think that? REALLY?

Also, EVERYTHING appeared to be staged or set up, which I'm sure has been true all along, but it just seemed so much more obvious last night. Example: the whole 'break in' at Catelynn's Mom's house. Gee, so random...and totally gives Catelynn & Tyler now a reason to get their own place. Their relationship has been basically the same stuff for the last season, so I'm sure they needed to amp it up a bit.

Also: Ryan is a different person. He is clearly listening to everyone yelling that he is a complete scumbag and comes off horribly on camera, so he suddenly seems 'softer' or nicer. INTERESTING.

Farrah and the boobs and bank shit. Please.

Amber and Chris---what a joke that was. And a seriously bad acting job by all parties. My lord. And gosh, suddenly Gary wants to be part of their lives again tada!

So ridiculous. All of it. Course, I'll still watch, but geez...

Hit By Ban Bus!

Fucking Farrah's Fake Titties, roflmao at her stupid whiny ass! If I were her dad I would push her whinebag ass down the steps. It was an elective surgery sugar tits, no one cares that you are in pain! Love it!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    farrah's ugly cry makes my skin crawl.
    I get a horribly-wonderful satisfaction from that awful face she makes.

fgg

Teen Mom 2's Chelsea Loses Dog, Barn Burns Down

Teen Mom 2 star Chelsea Houska had a horrible Wednesday. Not only did her beloved dog, Pixie, go missing, but her dad's Vermillion, South Dakota barn caught on fire, too.

The barn fire was an accident, Houska, 19, tells Us Weekly, caused by "some little kids who were shooting fireworks. There were some hay bales on the top part that were old and dried out and they caught on fire," she says.

But the reality star doesn't know "exactly what happened" in the disappearance of her pug. "[My dad] said they just let her out like usual, and she didn't come back," she says.

Houska, who has a 22-month old daughter Aubree, tells Us she considers Pixie "a huge part of our family."

"I got her when I was a sophomore in high school… I've been especially close to her," she explains. "We also have two labs that are outside dogs, and sometimes we let Pixie out to run with them. She's been doing it her whole life."

Between the barn burning down and her dog disappearing, it's been "a pretty crappy couple of days," Houska admits.

But the Teen Mom 2 star -- and her daughter -- aren't giving up hope on finding Pixie. "We made posters, and Aubree and I are going to go around town and put them up," she says. "Hopefully [we'll] get the word out around town."

"She's very important to our family, and we are all really attached to her and upset that she's gone," Houska adds. "Aubree and [Pixie] were best friends, and every time we come to my dad's, the first thing Aubree says is, 'Pixie!'"

that's actual news?
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Another episode, another bunch of shit about them all having no money. There has got to be something else to milk.

Also I can't believe Farrah is a "model" wow. That girl is homely.

Amber is a nutcase. I already knew this but last night I found myself wanting to find her and beat her face into some concrete.

Amber is psycho, and Gary is just as bad with his enabling ways.

Something tells me Tyler has checked out on Caitlynn (which is to be expected, since they've been together since they were nearly fetuses). I see a painful breakup in their future.

Farrah - when she ugly cries, my husband looks sideways at me cause he knows I'm going to laugh. At least her mothering skills have improved.

Maci - she seemed to have a good head on her shoulders, but when she chased Kyle out to Memphis, she lost me.

Not saying that I don't DVR every episode, but the show is getting a little predictable.

Thread Information