Page 52 of 91 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

After being found unconscious in her home with a rope around her neck, '16 and Pregnant' star, Amber Portwood, has been rushed to an Anderson, Indiana hospital, according to Radar Online. The 21-year-old teen mom was found Tuesday afternoon after she reportedly had also taken a handful of various pills in attempt to end her life.

Earlier, the mother of two-year-old daughter, Leah, had a disturbing conversation with the father of her daughter, Gary Shirley. Upon hanging up with his on-off girlfriend, Shirley advised Portwood's mother to go to the MTV reality star's home to check on her. There, Portwood was found lying unconscious on her couch.

"It's believed she may have taken an overdose of some kind of pill," a source told Radar and Star magazine. "She also may have tried to tie a piece of rope or string around her neck."

Upon discovering an unconscious Portwood, an ambulance arrived to immediately transport the young mom to a nearby emergency room.

Portwood's reported suicide attempt comes on the heels of a difficult year for the reality star. After being caught by MTV cameras physically abusing baby daddy, Shirley, just last week Portwood plead guilty to domestic battery charges. She also temporarily lost custody of her young daughter in early May.

Although Portwood is still at the medical facility, she is reportedly conscious and stable.

Teen Mom Amber Portwood in Hospital Following Suicide Attempt | PopEater.com

Goddamn it, so close! Leah was almost free from that psycho. Proves the bitch can't follow through with anything. Try harder next time, selfish cunt.

ETA- Just re read it, and the worthless cow did this while Leah was there with her. Words cannot express the anger I have for Amber. She should never be allowed to be with her child unsupervised again.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Weeeellllll, maybe the month in the hospital isn't such a bad idea after all.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Update: Teen Mom's Amber Portwood Attempts Suicide

Credit: Splash News Online

Police in Anderson, Indiana have confirmed that Teen Mom star Amber Portwood attempted to commit suicide Tuesday morning.

"Late this morning (11:34 a.m.), Anderson Police responded to a call at a residence in the 1300 block of Pleasant Meadow Drive," a police statement (obtained via Radar Online) reads. "According to the caller, Portwood was depressed and threatening to end her life. The victim, who did not appear to be injured, was transported to a local medical facility for further evaluation."

A rep for MTV tells Us Weekly in a statement, "Our understanding is that Amber has been admitted to a local hospital, but we have not been able to confirm the accuracy of any reports being circulated and are waiting for further details. Our thoughts are with her and we hope to hear more soon."

Portwood is currently being evaluated at St. John's Hospital; according to a source, her on-off boyfriend Gary Shirley, 24, visited her briefly Tuesday afternoon.

"Due to recent events, it was best that Amber delete her Twitter," Shirley told his followers. "Appreciate all those who continue to support."

Portwood, 21, has endured a lot in the past few months. In December 2010, the MTV reality star was charged with two felony counts of domestic battery, one felony count of neglect of a dependent and one misdemeanor count of domestic battery stemming for striking Shirley in front of their 2-year-old daughter, Leah.
    Teen Mom's Amber Portwood Attempts Suicide - Celebrity News - UsMagazine.com

So they confirmed that it is what it looked like: a suicide attempt, except she didn't actually do anything and wasn't injured. Okay.

And oh, horrors! She's deleted her Twitter!

fgg

faker! totally for teen mom publicity.

^^^Yea, was thinking that too. Damn those kids...

So it goes from unconscious, OD'd and rope around neck, to a suicide "threat"? Attention whore.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Elite Member

So did she attemot, threat or slowly take tykenol while calling gary and exes to save her?

Well, hopefully this means Leah will never be alone with her again. Selfish, useless, over processed fucking bitch.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I can't believe she was still allowed to be around Leah unsupervised. I mean WTF does she have to do?
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

well, so far she's abused the child's father and now she's tried to kill herself - ALL with that child present.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

It's a sad situation, but we're proud that she is taking steps to better herself, as a person and a mother.

Earlier this month, Teen Mom star Amber Portwood was hospitalized after a suicide attempt. Now, before she makes her big move to California with her family, she is seeking treatment for her issues. She revealed to Star Magazine that she's entering rehab as of this week for "anger control issues and depression." She added:

“I’m on medication at the moment to just help me relax. I’m in a vulnerable state right now and I know people want a lot of answers.”

You've answered the only question we had, honey - that you care enough about yourself and your child to get help.

We wish you all the best and a speedy recovery. You've had a lot to deal with in your young life. Please take this time to better yourself.

Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton

Anger and depression...probably true. But what about the pills and booze??

Silver Member

It was shown in an episode way back when (I believe) her getting on meds to lessen anxiety. What is she on now?

Perhaps the diet pills (or Ritalin or whatever the fuck she's on) are taking their toll.

dead yet?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    dead yet?

Thread Information