Page 51 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

fgg

^whatever!!!
    Posted from my iPhone

Lawd baby!!!

Amber Portwood isn't being let off the hook after hitting her baby daddy.

The Teen Mom trainwreck was in a Madison County Court in Indiana today, where she left crying after learning she would be headed to trial in the felony domestic battery case involving her ex Gary Shirley.

So what went down in the courtroom?

A courtroom source told E! News that Portwood's waterworks began after the judge's decicion to go full-steam ahead. The trial was set for Nov. 16.

"She was really upset," said the source. "She was crying."

Another eyewitness inside the courtroom told us that the 21-year-old reality star "stormed out" atfer the verdict.

"You could tell she wasn't happy," said the observer.

Portwood was rung up for battery charge stemming from a vicious fight with Shirley, 24, that was caught on tape. The clip showed her pounding on him with her fist.

All told, Portwood is facing two counts of felony domestic battery along with one felony count of neglect of a dependent and one misdemeanor charge of domestic battery, all in relation to the fight with Shirley.

Shirley, apparently forgiving of the whole mess, was there in court today to support Portwood and even kissed her before she fled the scene.

And even though the judge had temporarily modified the no-contact order for the purpose of filming the reality show's reunion episode, Portwood still can't see her ex when their daughter, Leah, is present. (The order states that Portwood can't see Shirley when the baby is there.)

Meanwhile, a source close to Portwood tells E! News that the young mom is in low spirits right now due to the whole court mess and that fact that she wants to see her 2-year-old daughter, who remains in Shirley's care.

"Amber's been doing so well staying out of the spotlight and she's just not in a good place," the insider says. "She can't see her daughter, she's really upset."

And today's news certainly didn't help with that.

Read more: Teen Mom's Amber Portwood in Tears After Ordered to Stand Trial for Baby Daddy Beatdown - E! Online

B-O-O H-O-O Amber. Guess you shouldn't have punched your ex. The kid is better off away from her anyway.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Is Amber pregnant again, or not?
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Pro-Cuddling PSA From MTV's Teen Mom Stars

I actually don't have a problem with this PSA at all. Cuddling is awesome. I remember high school and the hormones and the raging pants, but at the end of the day I wanted a boyfriend who loved and cared about me, treated me well, and vice-versa. I feel like the media is sooooooo obsessed w/teenagers and sex, it fails to promote simple joys like hugs, whispers, and cuddles as being something wonderful too.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Yea, but with teenagers, cuddling usually leads to more.
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

Um yeah just like dancing so let's outlaw it!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

Teen Mom's Gary Shirley Arrested -- With 2 Sets of Handcuffs!

Another Teen Mom star behind bars!

Gary Shirley, the father to ex-fiancee Amber Portwood's daughter Leah, was arrested in Indiana for driving with a suspended license on Tuesday, RadarOnline reports. Complicating matters? During his arrest, the 300-pound Shirley required two sets of handcuffs in order for cops to restrain his hands.

Shirley and Portwood (they have reportedly reconciled) were driving in his silver Dodge, when an officer noticed the combative pair arguing.

After the cop made sure the sparring couple were alright, he asked them for their identification -- revealing Shirley's suspended-license status. The report notes that, due to his hefty size, the arresting officer used two pair of cuffs.
    "Both sets of handcuffs were checked for tightness and double locked," the report says.

The reality star -- his license was suspended last November -- was released after posting a $3,000 bond.

*sigh*
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Hell and he looks skinnier in that mug shot.

Well DUH, they had her on fucking film doing this shit...and I love how the judge is making her get her High School Diploma and put away SOME $ for the kid.

A star of the MTV reality show "Teen Mom" has been given probation after pleading guilty to two felony domestic battery charges.

Anderson police investigated the then-20-year-old Amber Portwood after a September episode showed her slapping, choking and kicking the then-24-year-old father of her daughter with the child present.

Madison Superior Court Judge David Happe tells The Herald Bulletin that as part of the plea deal he approved Thursday prosecutors dropped a felony child neglect charge against Portwood.

Happe also ordered Portwood to undergo 30 days of inpatient therapy, obtain her high school diploma and put $10,000 in a college fund for her 2-year-old daughter.
    'Teen Mom' Amber Portwood pleads guilty to beating baby daddy Gary Shirley, off on probation

Hit By Ban Bus!

I hope that fat bag of shit Gary has to put ten grand back for his kid too, otherwise he will eat it all away.

Inpatient therapy? A month? Wow. That seems kind of excessive. It's hard enough to get seriously mentally ill adults in the hospital when they're going psycho all over the place and getting it paid for is a real challenge. Taking up a spot with a trashy buffoon with an anger problem doesn't seem right. Girl's got issues, sure, but a month in the hospital?
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

agreed, lobelia.

and, i had no idea people could be forced by court order to get a hs diploma.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Thread Information