Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

You guys must not be as crazy as me I got this shit on DVR so I don't forget!!!

Anywho Amber is a fucking nut job and Gary did complain about the living conditions while he was there and for the most part cleaned us because her lazy ass wouldn't. I hate that I know they are going to counseling together.

Farrah's date totally gay. Can't believe she didn't know it. I did think it was good she finally said to her mother that she appreciated what they have done for her but then I see the previews for the reunion and they are making it look like she is still whining about it.

I felt for Maci. She's a good mom but that's the way it is gonna be the kid's dad is gonna be around. I hate knowing she got back together with blockhead Kyle.

I loved the reunion with Carly though I'm betting if it wasn't for Teen Mom it probably wouldn't have happened. She's a cutie and I thought their gifts were terrific as well. They will answer any questions she would have if she couldn't ask them directly.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

can't tell people what to name their children, but Bentley, c'mon....after one episode i stopped watching these folks.
    another year i claim of total indifference.

fgg

i guarantee he legally changes it to ben (or something totally different) as soon as he can.

Saw this and thought I'd add it to the discussion:

The Continuing saga of Amber and Gary:

I just can't help it. I am fascinated by Gary & Amber from Teen Moms because I have no idea why they are still together. You can say it is because of their child, but honestly I think they would still be together even if they did not have a child. It is like Gary has this sick obsession with being used and Amber is more than happy to fulfill that need.

In the new issue of Life & Style, they talk about how Amber has repeatedly cheated on Gary. It does not matter if they are together or taking a break, she always has a guy other than Gary. The thing is, she tells him that she has been cheating and Gary still stays. Why? If it is about his daughter he can get custody of her no problem. I think Gary stays because, well I don't know why. He just gets walked on by Amber and she hits him and yells at him and cheats on him and he just takes it.

The report also talks about how Amber got into a fight with another woman outside Amber's apartment. The fight was so bad the police had to come and break it up. Where was Amber's daughter during all of this? Alone in the upstairs apartment.

Crazy Days and Nights

Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham has given her bust a boost! Star can exclusively reveal that Farrah had a breast augmentation last month that took her from an A cup to a C cup!

An insider close to Farrah tells Star the 19-year-old mother and part-time model went under the knife to enlarge her chest size in her hometown of Council Bluffs, Iowa. As we report in our Oct. 25 issue, a new-and-improved Farrah was practically popping out of her low-cut gown when she modeled for a hair show in Denver on Oct. 2.

"She appears to have more upper-breast fullness,” says Beverly Hills–based surgeon Dr. Stuart Linder, who has not treated the reality star. "Her overall results are good, and the implant size is proportional for her body type and frame."
    \Star Magazine | News | Exclusive: <i>Teen Mom</i>'s Farrah Gets A Boob Job!

She looks trannytastic.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

fgg

i just watched the finale last night and i was literally sick to my stomach watching the amber & gary scenes. that new boyfriend is beyond creepy! i'm surprised the local authorities haven't done an investigation based on the show alone.

the reunion with catelynn and tyler was so sweet!

So that's what Farrah is doing with the SS income...
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

She gets paid to do the show so it could be that income. I wouldn't think ther SS income would be enough to pay for implants.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Farrah is so boring, I can't really remember anything she did last night. She is, however, a very ugly crier.
    LMAO THIS. I notice what an ugly crier she is everytime she does it!

Quote Originally Posted by Quazar View Post
    Catelynn and Tyler really impressed me in this episode. You know they were probably wishing they could've been adopted by Brandon and Teresa along with Carly.
    I know; poor Catelynn. April is the worst mother ever.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

What got me the most about Catelynn and Tyler's visit was when Tyler saw Brandon with Carly and said how amazing it was and how he wished he had had a dad who played in the park with him and did things like that.

I don't care that he's 17 - Tyler is a true man. It was great how he wanted to give Carly a dad like that and a better life, rather than subjecting her to Butch and April.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

I rarely watch this show, but I caught it the other night. I was totally impressed with Catelynn and Tyler. They seem so responsible and normal, especially because they came from absolute trash.

The gifts they gave to Carly were very sweet. That little girl will be so glad someday that she had good adoptive parents and good biological parents who just wanted to give her the best they both can.

They were the bright spot in an otherwise annoying show. The other girls seem like idiots.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I am really proud of Catelynn and Tyler, I really hope they do better a move on from their shitty parents. I hate that Catelynn's mother gives her so much shit about giving the baby for adoption, makes me want to punch her in the face.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

^When Catelynn goes back, hugs her mother and tells her she loves her right after that fight really gets me. No matter what April says, Catelynn still loves her in the end. Plus she's always so respectful to her Mom throughout out the yelling and bitch-calling. It amazes me how mature she can be through such fucked up situations... I'm excited to see Dr. Drew call April's shit out during the reunion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

fgg

Teen Mom's Amber: Her town's turned against her!

Amber Portwood's out-of-control behavior has affected the Teen Mom star's daughter, Leah, and the baby's father, Gary Shirley -- and now local businesses and the townspeople of Anderson, Ind., Amber's hometown, are completely fed up too!

Life & Style has learned that a local store Amber once filmed in has banned any future shooting of the MTV series on its premises. The owner of Good's Candy Store, Randy Good, tells Life & Style, "My stomach actually rolled while watching Teen Mom. Amber was filmed in the store, but now she's gone -- for good. I thought it was just awful, and because she's local, it somehow made it worse."

And even worse, the Herald-Bulletin, the newspaper that covers the Indianapolis suburb, recently published a scathing editorial attacking the monster mom: "Reality shows prey on featuring people who appear to be undereducated, narcissistic and full of anger," the editorial reads.

"That's the image Americans are getting of Anderson; we know we're better than that. But for some reason, we can't convince our own neighbors and friends to avoid portraying this community as a bunch of jobless buffoons."

Good also tells Life & Style, "The episode of the teen hitting and abusing her boyfriend along with the language and atmosphere to which her daughter was exposed actually sickened me."

Unfortunately, that's not the only time Amber has put her daughter in danger. As reported in the issue of Life & Style available now, police were summoned after Amber came to blows with neighbor Tiffany Harless over a parking spot on April 10. All the while, Harless tells Life & Style, baby Leah was alone in the house. "Her child was upstairs the whole time by herself," Harless says. "No one else was coming or going out of that house, and no one was looking out for the baby."

Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread Information