Page 43 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

fgg

'Teen Mom 2' Pusher -- The Confession!

56 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

The girl who pushed Jenelle Evans during the "Teen Mom 2" brawl clearly missed the class on Miranda rights, because she's now confessed on camera to instigating the melee.

Brittany Maggard -- who's been charged with misdemeanor affray -- says yeah, she regrets instigating the fight alright, but only because she wishes she would have done it for a better friend.

Kids today ...

Teen Mom Lawyer on Charges: It's a Set Up!

3/29/2011 1:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

The lawyer for "Teen Mom" star Jenelle Evans tells TMZ ... his client is the victim of a set up, and money is at the bottom of it all.

Dustin Sullivan, Jenelle's lawyer, tells us he has a "serious problem" with the fact that Brittany Maggard -- the woman who pushed Jenelle before the brawl -- and other parties involved were "paid substantially" for pictures and videos related to the incident.

Sullivan says it's suspicious that cameras were present when Jenelle arrived -- indeed, Sullivan says, multiple cameras were present capturing different angles of the impending brawl.

Sullivan is in the process of interviewing witnesses to determine if Britany Truett -- the woman who caught the beatdown -- pre-programmed the melee.

And, Sullivan says, it's "highly suspicious" Britany waited five days before calling the cops.

Sullivan says if there's proof of a set up, he will make that a centerpiece of the case when it goes before a jury.

yeah, a set up by the girl who got beat up... mkay.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

That instigator friend sounds just like Janelle...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Don't forget! Tonight is the Season Finale of Teen Mom 2.

Gonna miss the hell outta that show...*sniff*

fgg

They're talking about the fight on Nancy Grace tonight. Who in God's name would fight over Keiffer?!
    Posted from my iPhone

I DON'T CAYAH ABOUT KEIFFAH!!!!

But I love this thread.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    They're talking about the fight on Nancy Grace tonight. Who in God's name would fight over Keiffer?!
    Posted from my iPhone
    For a worthless drug-dealing loser, he's kinda hot. If I were 25 years younger and really dumb, I might want him. But being my advanced age and watching him on tv and able to raise and pay for my own child, yea, I'd hit it (with a verrrrrrrrry recent blood test results)
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Maci's funbags are just ugly. Hey Maci, if you actually ate a meal you may have actually grown your own boobs.
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

Are Chelsea's parents still married?

If they are, they hide it well. First time I've seen the woman.

And dumbass Jenelle goes and bails that POS out of jail after her mother VERY CLEARLY TOLD HER that she'd be outta the house!

On another note, I'm not normally a fan of teen weddings, but that one was rather nice, and Corey seems like SUCH a nice kid. Too bad Leah's probably gonna whore around on him eventually.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

^ I agree their wedding was very sweet and nice.. for them.
    The little girls in the wagon was adorable. That one in those glasses, I just wanna squeeze her!

Chelsea's mom has been in other shows but never as much as her dad. They are not married. Daddy lives in a much bigger house.
    And how about Daddy rushing out and getting her sushi. wow.

Did Kaitlyn say "copesTetic"? She eggs Joe on. He's pretty laid back then she pushes his buttons. Like with the shoe.. just f'ing let him fix what he was doing, Jesus.. pick your battles.

Janelle.. Oh Janelle. Will you ever learn?! There are no words.

I'm totally excited for the reunion!
    TEAM Baaah-brah!! ( I wait for her scenes, she's the highlight of the show)

“I know you think I’m this majaaaah, majaaah, majaaah b*tch as a muthaaaah”
    Last edited by HelpMeRhonda; March 30th, 2011 at 10:20 AM.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Loved how Chelsea's friends were congratulating her on doing it "all on her own" You know moving out of her dad's house and all. Hilarious since he is paying all her bills and she doesn't work or go to school and she is back with Adam.

Kailyn has some serious issues with Jo and that is why she pushes his buttons. He treated her like crap and she is out for revenge. Hope Issac's first sentence isn't Daddy you are an asshole and mommy is a bitch.

Jenelle is a fucking waste of space using up my precious air. Barbara needs to cut her off but then they don't get paid so that won't happen.

I thought the wedding turned out to be really pretty but yeah of course the odds are stacked against those kids. None of their parents' first marriages lasted and where the hell is Leah's bio dad at anyway? Hopefully no matter what they'll be there for those girls.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I can't believe that dude co-signed on bailing Keefah out. No fucking way would I put my money/name on the line for that loser. Janelle really does deserve all the shit she gets herself into.

Kailyn has a puss face all the time and she totally eggs Joe on. Then they both turn it into an insult match. Completely ridiculous! I also can't stand when parents bash the other parent in front of the kid. Yeah he may still be a baby, but he's gonna start talking soon and will be saying "Dad is a fucker" and Mom is a bitch"!

I really have nothing to say about Chelsea. I just hope she wises up and doesn't let Adam back in her life. How convenient was it that he showed up to finally get his stuff on Aubree's birthday when the cameras were there...

I do like Leah and Corey. I hope they make it. I love love their little girls!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

fgg

'Teen' Fight Victim -- I'm Gonna Sue!

3/30/2011 11:53 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

The woman who got her ass kicked by "Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans wants to go another round with her attackers ... but this time in court.

Britany Truett -- whose bruises have healed -- left her attorney's office this morning in North Carolina, along with her baby daddy. They proclaimed, "there will be legal action" against both Evans and Brittany 'The Pusher" Maggard.

They're always up for a good rumble.

fgg

'Teen Mom' Pusher Arrested -- 2nd Time in a Week

3/30/2011 8:11 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Brittany Maggard -- the girl who triggered the now-infamous "Teen Mom" brawl with a push -- was arrested yesterday afternoon for violating her probation.

Brittany -- who is on probation for a separate assault case -- got on the wrong side of her probation officer, who found out about the "Teen Mom" fight first posted on TMZ. After Brittany's arrest this week, the Department of Corrections of North Carolina set the wheels in motion to have her popped for violating probation -- which requires her to obey all laws.

Brittany is bitter, telling TMZ it's not fair she's in more trouble than the other girls in the fight and all she did was push Jenelle. She says she's "terrified."

Brittany got out of jail this AM by posting $5,000 bond.

Thread Information