Login to remove the ads!
Page 4 of 91 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    ^ I flipped through this week's OK mag while waiting in line at WalMart yesterday and Maci was on the cover and the coverstory is that Ryan and Maci are now back together. I read the story inside and it's more like they're "thinking about working it out."
    they probably lifted that whole story from the preview for the finale where ryan says something like "do you think we should get back together?"

Well, now that I am looking around a bit, its very hard to determine who the 'real' people are on Twitter. There are dozens of Farrah Abraham's (hate that I know her last name) and most have quite a few followers, but its hard to know who the real one is. So the Maci that I am following might not be the real deal either.....

I read once that Maci's real account was unverified if that helps at all.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

^^It appears that none of them are verified, therefore making it hard to determine who the real people are....and they are ALL talking about Teen Mom stuff too, so its even harder.

Oh well...looking forward to the Season Finale...its tonight right?

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Oh well...looking forward to the Season Finale...its tonight right?
    Oooo, yes, thanks for reminding me! Yesterday was a holiday, so it feels like Monday to me. I would've totally missed it.

I predict Amber will be a skank. Anyone want to take the odds?

Hopefully, parents W tween daughters are forcing them to watch as a warning.
    i've never heard of it and def wouldn't tune in...sounds too depressing and stressful.

i'm happy watching Hawaii 50, True Blood or House
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

I actually wouldn't have remembered myself but looking at Twitter and all the different accounts that may or may not be the Teen Mom's--they are all saying 'be sure to watch tonight!' kind of stuff...

Hope they have a reunion like show like they did last season.

Silver Member

The finale was good!

Seeing Catelynn & Tyler meet Carly was really nice. Carly is adorable and it truly highlighted how mature Catelynn & Tyler are - especially compared to the other three teen moms. These two do tend to get on my nerves (esp during the whole phone/old boyfriend faux-drama) but they get two thumbs up for putting the needs of their child before their wants.

Maci is my fave mom, she's shown that for the most part (Kyle aside) Bentley is her priority. This season though she made some really stupid choices but the one that irritates me the most is her use of the cell phone while driving HANDS FREE. Hello?!? Your kid is in the car, your attention is on your phone call and you have no hands on the freakin' wheel! C'mon Maci smarten up. Sign the Oprah challenge.

Ryan is still a douche but at least it seems like he's starting to be a daddy (about time). I do agree with Maci though about the added visitation - it's his parents who want it, not him. And if they weren't the ones caring for Bentley I highly doubt he'd want visitation at all.

Farrah... can't stand her. I don't care if her mother is looney-tunes there's no need for her to be so completely disrespectful to both her parents especially when they're going out of their way to do something Farrah wants (like the clip from the 'unaired' show where Farrah's dad hangs her curtains). I also agreed with her mother about the pro-rated rent. Farrah pushed to move in before the renovation was complete therefore she can put up with the mess and pay the extra rent.

As for Sophia, while she's obviously taken care of I do wonder about her future. With a selfish mother who lacks some serious common sense regarding infant safety and a crazy obsessive grandmother (anyone else find it creepy how she zeros in on Sophia and completely ignores Farrah?) she'll have some serious emotional challenges.

Lastly, Amber & Gary. Hate them. Passionately. Gary needs to grow up, get new friends, get a job and grow a spine. Amber needs to return to Kindergarten and learn how to keep her hands to herself. And they both need parenting classes, I can't get over how much they both ignore that child (especially in public! Anyone else see the ep where they went to the chocolate store and Leah destroyed several displays?).

Gary's threats about CPS really really urked me. As did his demands about what Amber's boyfriend could and couldn't do. I can see his point but he went about it alllll wrong. And seriously Gary, you lived with Amber and had no problems with Leah living that way until you no longer had any control over either of them. So you play the CPS card? So not cool. And I still can't get over how Gary took Leah for FOUR DAYS and Amber didn't bother to retrieve her child or even welcome her home? These two should NOT be parents.

Ok Tyler and Catelynn's reunion with Carly was so sweet. I admit I cried and how did they see her and not cry? I loved the gifts they got her, the scrapbook and that recordable book will be great things for her to keep forever and know they did care/love her. I truly believe they would have been the best parents of all of these kids they are just more mature, obviously they had enough sense to give their baby up. And Carly is adorable.

Farrah- I don't think her mom really had any intention of charging her those fees, she just wanted her to acknowledge she is getting a deal by not having to do all the things that a normal joe would that she would rent to. Of course Farrah missed that point and lost it and then later her mom had to make her think she won.. and give in.

Macy- I liked it when she cried she seemed more human and like a mother to me. We hadn't really seen her like that. Even with all the crap with Ryan in the beginning she never really cried.

Amber- Hmm, well she continues to be a skank and waited what 10 minutes to move her user, no good, doesn't work BF in.. please. So much for not bringing men around her child right away. Ya, let's just move em in. He's weird. I thought for sure he was gonna steal her car and never be seen again! He's the cleaning guy for his keep. Right, wait till she starts knocking him around.

Is the reunion show next week, same time?

I too got the gay vibe from Julian, but I also got it with her baby daddy too.
    Last edited by HelpMeRhonda; October 13th, 2010 at 09:17 AM.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Amber is such a skank. That Chris guy skeeves me the fuck out and she's got him practically living there. And I'm sorry, but him changing Leah's diaper and dressing her weirded me out, too. I cannot fault Gary for being absolutely against that. Amber freaked out at the mere mention that Gary would live somewhere else with roommates that Amber didn't know about, but she thinks it's okay to have a virtual stranger changing her baby? And her crying, whiny "You're being so mean to me!" and then changing over to psycho Amber was just kooky.

Catelynn and Tyler seem to be good people. I think they loved Carly enough to give her better than they could, and I admire them for having the strength of character to recognize that. I'm interested to see the reunion show, because I saw a preview that Catelynn's mom, April, is on there getting called out for calling Catelynn a bitch.

Farrah is so boring, I can't really remember anything she did last night. She is, however, a very ugly crier.

Maci still has some growing up to do, and Ryan most definately does. I think they'll probably end up getting back together.

Yea...that was an interesting episode. And didn't quite wrap it up like I thought it would, but guess its 'real life' so things aren't always so neat and tidy like I'd prefer they were. ha

Amber/Gary: I almost fell off my couch when she said that Chris was living w/her. Couldn't fucking believe it. Yet, I could since is all about herself. She found someone who will clean up after her, take care of her kid, 'love' her and who cares that he might be a total douche/pedo. No problems! Gary should have done what he said he was going to do--take that baby.

Farrah: There are so many times I want to slap the shit outta her. As much as she claims she was 'on her own' you know damn well she wasn't completey---she had plenty of help from her father and indirectly from her mom. Such shit I cannot stand it. And this guy that her mom set her up with...yea, gay.

Maci: I would like to see some more emotion too. After the breakup w/Kyle she was just like 'well, that's it.' WTF? This is someone you just said you wanted to marry and he's gone and that's all you say? Gotta be more there. But agree that Ryan appears to be coming around somewhat. It's a start.

Cried at Catelynn & Tylers reunion w/Carly. The adoptive Mom seems to get it too. Liked the entire portion of them getting together. Thought it was touching and sweet. And the gifts were perfect. The talking book really got to me...

Can't wait for the reunion show.

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    She's actually the better parent. And by stay I think she meant stay in Nashville but not for Kyle. I think Ryan just had some growing up to do and will step up if she lets him.

She's enrolled in college and has a lease on that house so it would be a pain for her to leave. And her parents are a bit controlling.
    Yeah, I misunderstood that. I started watching the season in the middle and was thinking that she & Kyle were living together & that she was going to stay with him. It was like she was in denial that they broke up. I get it now. I still think it was dumb of her to move in the first place, but she's young & that's the kind of thing you just have to learn.

The scene with Carly getting the recordable book, I got tears. I don't care, that was amazing. Catelynn put her hand out & Carly laid her head down on Catelynn's hand. Too sweet. I hope the whole deal isn't just too good to be true, but it does seem to have worked out to be the perfect situation. The adoptive parents adore Carly, her bio parents love her & wish her well but aren't too close by for them to become tempted to get too involved & intrusive. I'd be interested in sluce's take on it.

Farrah is such a bitch to her parents. Why does she call her dad by his first name, anybody know?

Amber's screechy whiney fishwife voice makes me cringe. And I take back what I said about Gary being passive. He's totally passive aggressive and a douche. (I watched some earlier episodes)
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Catelynn and Tyler really impressed me in this episode. You know they were probably wishing they could've been adopted by Brandon and Teresa along with Carly. It's funny how out of the 4 stories - the kids who gave their baby up for adoption would make the best actual parents.

I hate Amber with the power of 1,000 suns. Letting that creepy guy move in after 2 weeks and letting him change Leah's diaper was unacceptable. As soon as Gary found out about that he should've have picked Leah up and walked out, never to return. I really feel terrible for that child. She is really getting a lousy start in life. There's not one normal influence on her. I'm not a kid person but I'd take her in a minute far away from that dysfunction.

Maci is looking for a husband. She'd better look for a different self-tanner. The girl is orange.

With Farrah, she seems to be making so much progess and growth and then she reverts back to her "spoilednesss" again. I got definite gay vibes from Julian and didn't think she's hear from him after their date. I was suprised when he actually called her again. One thing you can say, she seems to really be embracing Sophia.

Sophia is too cute. And she seems like such a good baby. Bentley is on the whiney side. Leah has already learned to just disappear & blend in with her surroundings & play with tape & stuff while her parents scream & curse.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Leah is a cute baby, but she's going to have a stack of issues growing up with those two. Gary is annoyingly passive/aggressive, but if he ever gets around to growing a set, he needs to take Amber to court and get a custody order so that she can't do all this disgusting shit without violating the order.

Page 4 of 91 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread Information