Page 37 of 91 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

Its like Leah started straightening her hair and said FUCK IT! Her moms hair, that perm... wooo, it's too much. She does seem super nice so it pains me to say bad things about her, but gahdamn!
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Have you seen her mother's??? That is, hands down, the nastiest fried up busted perm in the history of tv. She seems like a nice lady, but damn.
    LMAO I didn't noticed. I will definitely be looking for it tho!
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

I saw a pic of Jenelle in this bikini today in one of the rags. You can't really tell in this particular pic, but her belly ring has a big ol' pot plant dangling from it. I think I could rein it in a bit if I had just picked up a drug charge.

Some people have no sense.

Arg, I know her mother is a shrill nerve-killing bitch, but Jenelle does push the woman past any reasonable point. And the way she & Keifer talked about her, calling her psycho, all the while they're using her credit cards. Oh, and then when mom wants her cards back, she gets "I don't have them" repeated to her over & over.

Chicken or egg, I don't know if Jenelle is fucked up because of her mom, or if mom is a bitch because of Jenelle. I just wish they'd stop screaming at each other in front of that pitiful scared-looking baby.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Another 'Teen Mom' Baby On The Way!

Mar 16, 2011 by JENNY SCHAFER

There’s another baby on the way for one of the teens on the reality TV show Teen Mom 2. Megan Nelson, 18, who has appeared on the show as best friend and former roommate to star Chelsea Houska, is pregnant and expecting a son on July 7, Life & Style reports.

Megan witnessed her best friend Chelsea, 19, struggle with teen pregnancy. But now Megan, who’s expecting with her boyfriend of four months, is sharing her journey on Facebook and Twitter. “I’ve always wanted a boy first," Megan wrote.

MTV says she will not become a series regular and friend Danielle Jamie agrees. “Megan does not want to be on Teen Mom or any other reality TV show,” Danielle says. “She wants the baby to live a normal life. She’s nervous and excited about being a mother. Chelsea was shocked — but she’s excited for Megan too.”

Chelsea, mom to 18-month-old Aubree, had hoped her appearances on 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom 2 would help warn her friend, but Megan is now the third of Chelsea’s friends to become a teen mother. “Having a baby is really life changing,” says Chelsea, who talks about the importance of birth control. “Wait till you’re married and have a stable career to bring a baby into the mix.”

is leah pregnant again? i hadn't heard that. i just thought they wanted another one.
    wait wait wait you have to be at least 4 months to find out the sex, so did they get pregnant the first date?

I seriously hate that Kieffer POS. What a fucking loser. After telling Janelle to fill the car with premium gas because they're using her mom's stolen credit cards!! They're both disgusting, but he's worse than she is.

ETA - Kailyn's kid, Isaac, is sort of growing on me. He's got a cute little personality.
    Last edited by KrisNine; March 22nd, 2011 at 11:38 PM.

At least Kailyn seemed to notice him this last episode. She actually interacted with him this time.

Jenelle just can't get her shit together. I liked Keifer at first but not now. He's a loooooooser.

It was a little refreshing to see Chelsea have a itty bitty backbone where her POS baby daddy was concerned.

Say what you will about Barb, but after all that Janelle has put her through she STILL lets her come home and won't press charges...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I cracked up when Barb screamed at Janelle in the beginning of the show. (I can't remember now what she said, but it was funny)
    The best thing Barb could have done was let Janelle sleep in her car for one night.. she might appreciate what her mom does for her.
    But I doubt it.

I'm glad to see Kailyn's mom finally involved and helping her.

That freaking Ali is so darn cute and I wish they would figure out what is going on with her. The clip for next week when Corey sees Leah coming down the isle is so sweet. He seems like a genuine good dad and will be a good husband. He's the new Tyler.

Chelsea needs to tell her baby daddy to GFH, not happy.. take me to court. He has no job or money and hasn't paid a dime. That new girl he's with is an idiot.
    She won't be around long.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    Say what you will about Barb, but after all that Janelle has put her through she STILL lets her come home and won't press charges...
    I think she's an enabler. I believe I saw an article where Barb had taken Jenelle over to where Keefer was staying so she could confront Keefer. I believe charges wound up being pressed against Jenelle because she climbed through a window. I don't think the fruit fell too damn far from the tree, is what I'm saying.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Of course she's an enabler. Every time Janelee fucks up, she gives her one more chance. I was just saying everyone talks about what a bitch Barb is, but she could be bitchier...lol

WTF are they putting in Aubree's bottle? Orange Fanta?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I think she's an enabler. I believe I saw an article where Barb had taken Jenelle over to where Keefer was staying so she could confront Keefer. I believe charges wound up being pressed against Jenelle because she climbed through a window. I don't think the fruit fell too damn far from the tree, is what I'm saying.

Yep Barb likes the drama. Apparently can't live without it.

Chelsea still has not backbone she just didn't wanna change her plans and she is all jealous that he moved in with someone else. I will give her that she looked a tiny bit better with her hair out of her face and less make up on.

I wish Corey and Leah's wedding was gonna be on My Big Redneck Wedding.

Kailyn poor face is making me mental. Someone get that girl some Proactiv. Some days it is clear and fine and then bam. Feel sorry for her.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by HelpMeRhonda View Post
    I cracked up when Barb screamed at Janelle in the beginning of the show. (I can't remember now what she said, but it was funny)
    Was it the part where she screamed I'M BUSTIN MY BAWLS HEAYAH ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Was it the part where she screamed I'M BUSTIN MY BAWLS HEAYAH ?
    Where the hell do those people live? They make my Louisiana ass cringe!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information