Page 32 of 91 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    If I didn't know any better, I'd think MTV cast her to be the "fuck-up" Teen Mom...

I do love her Mom's accent though!
    OMG! That voice, that fucking accent!! It makes me crazy! If my mom sounded like that, I would've killed her ass!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    I'm really wanting to know what is wrong with the one twin.
    Me too! What's wrong with chubby twin/?????

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I love those little twins! That chunky one is adorable. I hope she's going to be ok. They seem to be good parents.
    I know, it's like "Tell me something!!"! I need to know about that baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by DAP View Post
    I'm guessing it's too late to put the poor child up for adoption?
    Someone would take him, but based on genetics, that kid is FUUUUUUckeD!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    "Jenelle is taking film-studies classes at a local community college"

Thats sure to get you far you fucking idiot.
    ITA!! What a shit show!! You think she would focus on getting something that will actually pay out in the future so she can take care of that kid and get it away from her psycho mom.

So sad.

I was at CVS today & InTouch magazine had Leah on the cover with a headline saying that she is cheating on Corey. I hope it's about as true as their stories of Jennifer Aniston adopting a baby, Brad & Angelina splitting up, etc. Meaning, total BS.

^me too.. they are still really young tho but I was hoping they would have a great run for a while.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Yea, I'll actually be PISSED if Leah is cheating on Corey again....come on! I don't believe it...or don't want to believe it. Who has the time w/twins??

Looks like Kieffer got the boot...

'Teen Mom' in Court -- Accusers Don't Show
    3/7/2011 12:10 PM PST by TMZ Staff

"Teen Mom 2"... Jenelle Evans showed up to court today to face charges for allegedly breaking her baby daddy's phone and trespassing, but dodged the bullet ... temporarily anyway.

Evans is facing charges in North Carolina of injury to personal property -- for allegedly breaking her ex Kieffer Delp's iPhone -- and a charge of misdemeanor breaking and entering into the home of her ex-BFF Jaelanie Salas.

But when neither Delp nor Salas showed up in court ... the prosecution was granted a continuance. All sides are due back in court April 29.

Outside court, Jenelle was asked if she'd let Charlie Sheen babysit for her. At least she didn't say yes.
    'Teen Mom' in Court -- Accusers Don't Show | TMZ.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

DAP

I can see her now. She'll be a fat whore living in a trailer park with 10 other kids.

Looks like Kieffer got the boot...

'Teen Mom' in Court -- Accusers Don't Show
    3/7/2011 12:10 PM PST by TMZ Staff

"Teen Mom 2"... Jenelle Evans showed up to court today to face charges for allegedly breaking her baby daddy's phone and trespassing, but dodged the bullet ... temporarily anyway.

Evans is facing charges in North Carolina of injury to personal property -- for allegedly breaking her ex Kieffer Delp's iPhone -- and a charge of misdemeanor breaking and entering into the home of her ex-BFF Jaelanie Salas.

But when neither Delp nor Salas showed up in court ... the prosecution was granted a continuance. All sides are due back in court April 29.

Outside court, Jenelle was asked if she'd let Charlie Sheen babysit for her. At least she didn't say yes.
    'Teen Mom' in Court -- Accusers Don't Show | TMZ.com
    But Keiffer is NOT the Father of the kid...so that is incorrect, or am I reading it wrong?? Losers---all of em.

I just caught that now. Probably a typo, isn't her baby daddy was in Japan doing modeling or whatever?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Maybe Jenelle is knocked up again!! Boy, Kieffer is a loser. Most of the Teen Dads suck. I like Corey and hope Leah isn't cheating on him.

Evans is facing charges in North Carolina of injury to personal property -- for allegedly breaking her ex Kieffer Delp's iPhone
    That asshole didn't have a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out of, but he's got an iPhone? Figures.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I can't wait to see tonight's episode.

I would not be surprised if Leah were cheating, she is more worried about having a man than those kids. I wonder why no one has addressed the giant red bump on that fat twins forehead, the show is not depicting a family very concerned about the kids health, how old is she now and they dont know what is wrong her? I think they do and are saving it for ratings or something. I would be living at the DRs office until someone told me what was wrong with my sweet angel!! The eye DR was the first to mention brain tumor.

I cant stand Jenelles mom and as much as Jenelle is a fuck up I find myself empathetic to her.

Now Chelsea that dumb bitch do not get me started on that skank. I cant wait til Adam that worthless loser dumps her ass again and she blubbers her mascara all over the episode.

Kailyn, cant stand her. She is more worried about dick than her flat headed little kid. I dont blame his parents for wanting to kick her slutty ass out. They dont want her living there and get knocked up with someone elses baby.

Quote Originally Posted by baked_tater View Post
    Now Chelsea that dumb bitch do not get me started on that skank. I cant wait til Adam that worthless loser dumps her ass again and she blubbers her mascara all over the episode.
    This chick has ZERO dignity. None. I wonder if she sees what an idiot she is when she watches the show and sees how that scumbag Adam treats her? I've known girls like her, though - ones that will sacrifice everyone in their life for their boyfriend and then pull the victim card when they're left all alone.

Quote Originally Posted by baked_tater View Post
    I can't wait to see tonight's episode.

I would not be surprised if Leah were cheating, she is more worried about having a man than those kids. I wonder why no one has addressed the giant red bump on that fat twins forehead, the show is not depicting a family very concerned about the kids health, how old is she now and they dont know what is wrong her? I think they do and are saving it for ratings or something. I would be living at the DRs office until someone told me what was wrong with my sweet angel!! The eye DR was the first to mention brain tumor.

I cant stand Jenelles mom and as much as Jenelle is a fuck up I find myself empathetic to her.

Kailyn, cant stand her. She is more worried about dick than her flat headed little kid. I dont blame his parents for wanting to kick her slutty ass out. They dont want her living there and get knocked up with someone elses baby.
    I believe the red bump you refer to is a birthmark and I'm pretty sure we aren't seeing their lives 24/7 only what Mtv wants us to see so for all we know they are going to doctors all the time. I do not believe that Leah's mom, who is a nurse, didn't notice the baby's issues. It was scripted that way.

I totally agree with your take on the rest of them though. Tammy Faye Chelsea is gonna get good and dumped again. Adam is a total loser.

Kailyn makes me want to punch her in the face but damn I wanna hit her mother more. WTF is she doing? Why isn't she in her own child's life? She really did choose a man over her kid. Great role model.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Hit By Ban Bus!

Yeah Keilyns mom is really a bitch. She admitted on one episode she was a teen or young single mom herself, well help your kid bitch! I think her mom thinks since Jos family lives in that giant ass mcmansion they can help out. So maybe now that Kailyns options are slim to none, maybe her mom will help her out. Her mom was telling her how nasty the custody battle would be.

I hope that red spot is just a birthmark, but it looks raised to me. I will take a closer look tonight.

Thread Information