Page 31 of 91 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

fgg

Jenelle Evans: Handing Over My Son Was The Right Thing To Do

Mar 3, 2011 by DESIREE FAWN

It's been a tough year for 19-year-old Jenelle Evans, but eight months after handing her son Jace over to his grandmother, the Teen Mom 2 star knows it was the right thing to do.

“When he is older, I will tell him I was really young and I couldn't put a roof over my own head, let alone his,” she tells Us Weekly.

Jenelle and her mother, Barbara Evans – whose tense relationship was made all too evident on the show – are now working together to raise 1-year-old Jace. Barbara cares for her grandson after working full-time at a department store, while Jenelle is taking film-studies classes at a local community college.

Though the young mother craves custody of her son, she realizes that at this point in her life she just isn't ready:
    Once I get a job, save money and have my own place for three months, then I'll bring my mom to court.
    Her mother says she is happy with the custody arrangement for now: “Jace wasn't asked to be born,” says Barbara, 57. “Somebody has to take care of him, and it's going to be me. I don't resent it. I love him to death.”

"Jenelle is taking film-studies classes at a local community college"

Thats sure to get you far you fucking idiot.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

At least she's going to college. I swear maybe it's the edit but her mother makes me mental with her harpy voice. That kid is just fucked either way.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

her mom did such a great job with her, so sure, give her another kid to screw up.

Not absolving Jenelle for responsibility for her irresponsible actions, but her mom's communication skills suck & she's very critical even when Jenelle is doing something good, or making an effort. She's very negative. If Jenelle grew up with that attitude, I can see where she's thinking "hey, I can't do anything right anyway, so why bother?"

That said, she doesn't appear to be all that bothered by not having Jace with her. Her loser boyfriend, Kiefer, seems to be her priority.

It's crazy how much Jenelle, her mother, & Jace look so much alike.

Jenelle is a trashbag, but it's amazing what just brushing her hair does for her looks.

^yeah and her family is harsh. Hell I cringe and get all knotted up when I see her mom walk in the room -lol. She's a rip.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think MTV cast her to be the "fuck-up" Teen Mom...

I do love her Mom's accent though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    her mom did such a great job with her, so sure, give her another kid to screw up.

Not absolving Jenelle for responsibility for her irresponsible actions, but her mom's communication skills suck & she's very critical even when Jenelle is doing something good, or making an effort. She's very negative. If Jenelle grew up with that attitude, I can see where she's thinking "hey, I can't do anything right anyway, so why bother?"

That said, she doesn't appear to be all that bothered by not having Jace with her. Her loser boyfriend, Kiefer, seems to be her priority.

It's crazy how much Jenelle, her mother, & Jace look so much alike.

Mom is a total buzzkill. I'd prostitute myself for xanax if I had to live with her.

About Jenelle not being that bothered about not having Jace, it's like she knows she supposed to be upset so she says things now & then but yeah, she doesn't really seemed too bummed about it. She's on a show called Teen Mom so she can't completely ignore the kid. Damn close, though.

So at what point do these kids start getting paid for the show? It's kind of hard to buy Keifer & Jenelle being homeless since we now know how much the first season people got paid.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I'm watching it right now and was thinking the same thing Lobs--they HAVE to be getting paid right??

That one chick wants to move out of the ex BF's parents house and is working 2 jobs and yet cannot....I just find it hard to believe.

Those little twins are cute though...

I'm really wanting to know what is wrong with the one twin.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Yea me too.

Oooooo looks like its going to be getting good next week!

I love those little twins! That chunky one is adorable. I hope she's going to be ok. They seem to be good parents.

Teen mom Bristol Palin and Teen Mom Maci Bookout became friends while doing speaking gigs for the Candie’s Foundation (which aims to prevent teen pregnancy). However, sources tell Crushable that the once-thriving friendship has soured now that Bristol is a bigger star. After Bristol’s turn on Dancing with the Stars, she reportedly became less and less interested in arranging play dates for her son Tripp and Maci’s son Bentley. Distance was also a factor: Maci’s based in Tennessee, while Bristol goes back and forth between her native Alaska and Arizona, where she recently purchased a home.

As recently as last November, the pair remained close, with Maci telling Us Weekly “We definitely keep in touch and make sure everything is going good with each other.” But after Bristol signed a large contract for her memoir and started getting more high-profile press bookings, she stopped replying to Maci’s emails. Is this simply a case of friends gradually losing touch over time, or did Bristol flat-out drop Maci?

Did Bristol Palin and Maci Bookout Have a Falling Out? « : Crushable - Crushable gives you the celebrity news, style and scoop on the stuff you care about.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    I'm really wanting to know what is wrong with the one twin.
    I think one of the tabloids a couple weeks ago had an interview with them that said they still don't really know what's wrong with her. It makes me so sad, hopefully they figure it out soon so they can help her the best they can

DAP

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Jenelle Evans: Handing Over My Son Was The Right Thing To Do

Mar 3, 2011 by DESIREE FAWN

It's been a tough year for 19-year-old Jenelle Evans, but eight months after handing her son Jace over to his grandmother, the Teen Mom 2 star knows it was the right thing to do.

“When he is older, I will tell him I was really young and I couldn't put a roof over my own head, let alone his,” she tells Us Weekly.

Jenelle and her mother, Barbara Evans – whose tense relationship was made all too evident on the show – are now working together to raise 1-year-old Jace. Barbara cares for her grandson after working full-time at a department store, while Jenelle is taking film-studies classes at a local community college.

Though the young mother craves custody of her son, she realizes that at this point in her life she just isn't ready:
    Once I get a job, save money and have my own place for three months, then I'll bring my mom to court.
    Her mother says she is happy with the custody arrangement for now: “Jace wasn't asked to be born,” says Barbara, 57. “Somebody has to take care of him, and it's going to be me. I don't resent it. I love him to death.”
    I'm guessing it's too late to put the poor child up for adoption?

Thread Information