Page 30 of 91 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

Apparently she’s keeping them under wraps until her inevitable candid, yet entirely staged bikini photo shoot, Teen Mom star Maci Bookout is the second MTV prodigy to use her $140,000 per season to shove silicone in her chest, according to Life & Style, which is sadly not a reference to condoms:
    “Maci did have breast-enlargement surgery,” a friend of Maci’s confirms to Life & Style.
    The reality star, who appears to have gone from an A-cup to a C-cup, is determined to stay noticed these days. Not only is she publicly rallying around her troubled co-star and friend Amber Portwood — “Everyone follow @WeSupportAmber,” Maci recently tweeted — she has also hired a Hollywood agent and plans to write a book.
    If you recall, Maci was also the one hanging out with the cast of Jersey Shore last week which I’m actually looking at as a positive sign now. At least the Teen Mom kids are emulating the Jersey Shore kids and not vice versa. If Snooki gave birth, not only would it look like this, but now we know Slash would try to bang it. I don’t care who the mother is, there’s a line. That’s all I’m saying.
    Thanks to D. Claudius for writing in. You serve your master well. And you will be rewarded…

source thesuperficial

Ah, so Maci has gotten extensions, implants, and bleached herself piss yellow blonde. She's on the Lindsay Lohan fast train to making herself look 20 years older than her actual age.

Wow she's aged so much...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

^^
    i just accidentally clicked on this thread (because i've never seen the show), but since this is called "teen mom" then i guess the blonde girl is under 21? holy shit, she looks 40!
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    ^^
    i just accidentally clicked on this thread (because i've never seen the show), but since this is called "teen mom" then i guess the blonde girl is under 21? holy shit, she looks 40!
    Try 19. Yep, that hardfaced heifer isn't even out of her teen years.

Wow she looks like shit. She was such a cute girl once. I wonder if her kid even recognizes her.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Wow, I looked at that pic and thought.. Who the Hell is that?! It took me awhile!
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

If MTV does this show, they should keep it to the one episode documentary format, one story a piece, and not pay the girls. If they want to keep it 'real' and 'gritty', stop paying them six figure salaries.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Ok, Amber is semi naked and the pics are on Radar. I'm not posting em--trust me they are nothing to get excited over--but thought I'd share all the same. Bitch is getting desperate.....

And here is ENT's take:

Proving once again what a wonderful mother and role model for her child she is, Amber Portwood decided to go nude for a friend who came over. Of course the nudity also involved said friend taking pictures and then "leaking" them to Radar for some cash. Most of the body is hidden by some careful angles and hands, but you get the idea. The idea that not only is that a tattoo Amber will probably regret down the line, but also makes me wonder if all those pregnancy rumors about her might be true. You can click over to Radar for all the pictures which are mostly safe for work. Let the countdown to the sex tape begin.

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/

I do not wanna see that. Barf!!!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I can't believe that tattoo is real. So gross!

Puke! This chick thinks she's hot stuff. Delusional!

I saw one of the pics at RadarOnline and I seriously think Amber must be preggers. She looks about 4 months along, no joke.

If I was on Teen Mom first and foremost my money would go to the child. If it wasnt for him or her being alive I wouldnt have that money to begin with. Once I set up a nice fund for them and Im meeting their basic needs I might get myself some new clothes or hire a nanny whilst I go back to school. But surgery? No, not going to happen.

fgg

They didn't get pregnant at 16 by making mature decisions...
    Posted from my iPhone

Thread Information